Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) (6413 Views)

Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165 / Guys Get In Here: Which Girl(s) Will You Choose? / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

These days it is easier to find a diamond lying on the ground in the street than to find a faithful and charming partner. Cheating, lies, selfishness, unrealistic wants and so much more make most relationship crash before the wedding day.

To make matters worse, most women are ready to get divorced when they feel like they are not getting what they want from their marriages. I am not talking about America here, I am talking about Nigeria where culture, traditions, and morality seems to have deteriorated.

I remember writing a post on relationship rules to help women and men understand a little about relationships. It's not all about having sex, making a girl laugh or hitting her mumu button, it is more than that.

So guys without further ado, Which lady would you choose.

From my blog
4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/relationship-rules.html

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
I will choose the village one and turn her to digital wife.

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
EzeEbira:
I will choose the village one and turn her to digital wife.

Hahahha, be contented with what you have... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
no be Tboss be that grin
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Realfitbody:

Hahahha, be contented with what you have... grin grin grin grin
yeah, I can't stress myself too much.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by AK6464(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Marry A and hire B as a maid with no clearly defined roles

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am a good Manager, I will go for the village gal, after a year, come check on her, you might mistake her for the other gal

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by internationalman(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is a sin for a man to marry just one wife. So I will marry d two.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Slayer2: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
I will go for none. For they have nothing to offer.

6 Likes

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
internationalman:
Is a sin for a man to marry just one wife.
So I will marry d two.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Slayer2:
I will go for none. For they have nothing to offer.

Interesting choice. what else could a woman have to offer?
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Digital nah

We go dey digilise dey go grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
Digital nah

We go dey digilise dey go grin

grin grin grin you sure?
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Slayer2: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Realfitbody:

Interesting choice. what else could a woman have to offer?

Nothing because they have nothing to offer.
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Slayer2:

Bros, wetin be your own na

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Slayer2:

What about independent ladies like Linda Ikeji and co
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by nattyjay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'll go for the learned babe

employ the best cook

50℅ good in bed is OK and she can always improve

she's dangote pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Would marry B and hire A as a maid

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Slayer2:

Hmm.. Nawa
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Slayer2: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
IwillSucced:

Bros, wetin be your own na

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Slayer2: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Realfitbody:

What about independent ladies like Linda Ikeji and co

Who she epp
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Alecssander(m): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
personally none but if i must chose the village girl
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by makdcash(m): 12:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Which kind thing be this now

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2017
''a good village girl that is 100% good in bed'' versus ''a bad digital girl that is 50% good in bed''? This doesn't follow. The village girl must be either a repented olosho or an expired one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2017
You need some measure of peace in your home if you must clock 70 in this worlɗ. I will stay with Lady A....the burial ceremony of lady B's husbanɗ may not ɓe far fetched. grin
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Ge0grapher(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
The digital girl fit be my girlfriend but I go marry the village girl .
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2017
Na So Una go De Lie... I Cant Marry That Kind Of Village Girl. With That Face? Hell No...
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
Na So Una go De Lie... I Cant Marry That Kind Of Village Girl. With That Face? Hell No...

hahahaha
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Gozbrown(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2017
I like bad girls, I will take her to Tb Joshua and rest is history.... she fyn scarra
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:
Would marry B and hire A as a maid
when u turn guy
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by newslifeop: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2017
None
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2017
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up / Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.