Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Don't Know What To Do - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know What To Do (62340 Views)

I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / Men Always Know What They Want Its Women Who Are / Lady Lets The World Know What Happens In Her Bed-room (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know What To Do by horluwakemmy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
tnx bros I think d gal av sum tin she hiding 4 u .may b she is in 1 society lyk dat.if all guyz is lyk u it will b beta.bt sum guy will say d gal is a sex manic may God bless u 4 wat u apply with ur relationship
Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Deefuray:

You can look for somewhere else to display your stupidity. SWERVE

You are an incoherent hussy....breasst, u no get, yansh u no get..u Carry face like 5 days old EBA
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are a incoherent hussy....breasst, u no get, yansh u no get..u Carry face like 5 days old EBA
You've been noticed, now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Deefuray:

You've been noticed, now run along.

Anuofia sad..See ur olden days shoe
Re: Don't Know What To Do by lurther: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Awwwwww! Nice analysis!!! So much wisom in what you said....
Genea:
am just wondering y she wanted d skin-skin,she definitely has something she is hiding and doing it,she wud av achieved dat stuff she is hiding,her anger is not abt d lv 4 u,its abt wah she lost wen u refused her request
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2015
tellwisdom:

Anuofia sad..See ur olden days shoe
Fool

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Deefuray:

Fool

Ur father
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ur father
Bastard of a thousand fathers
Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Deefuray:

Bastard of a thousand fathers

Illegitimate child like you ought to be disposed in time before you toe the way of your bearer. Anuofia sad
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
tellwisdom:

Illegitimate child like you ought to be disposed in time before you toe the way of your bearer. Anuofia sad
Imbec1le

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Deefuray:

Imbec1le

Oya come let me smooch u wink..But ur boobs is not big..we can still do something duh
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

Oya come let me smooch u wink..But ur boobs is not big..we can still do something duh
Grow up and stop fooling your old age undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Deefuray:

Grow up and stop fooling your old age undecided

You are an idiott..OGOGORO sperm like u
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are an idiott..OGOGORO sperm like u
Product of a broken condom

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Deefuray:

Product of a broken condom

Very soon u will hit the street like ur female bearer and deliver an illegitimate kid just as uu
Re: Don't Know What To Do by Deefuray(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

Very soon u will hit the street like ur female bearer and deliver an illegitimate kid just as uu
Whoever gave birth to you did a disservice to humanity. You should have been flushed down a latrine. You are a waste of space

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know What To Do by tellwisdom: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Deefuray:

Whoever gave birth to you did a disservice to humanity. You should have been flushed down a latrine. You are a waste of space

A product of ashewo and a gate man speaking about someone being a waste of space..hehe...No be small thing o..Can i feel ur punny ? wink wink
Re: Don't Know What To Do by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Patience One Great Path to Success - Episode 1

We humans are really making a big mistake about living, wealth and success, everybody want things to happen instantly. We send a whats-app message and expect it to deliver instantly, we call someone and expect an instant answer, we make a Little effort and expect it to succeed instantly. My dear such is not life. Its gently becoming a culture. The technologies of today are only created for spend and instant reply. Such is not life.

Its good to get things done on time and get positive replies instantly but do not shatter the law of nature. In recent times all you see is fast food, fast cars, instant messaging. etc. Well all these instant and fast have effect in our daily life because whatever isn't fast is no longer of importance.

continue reading here>> http://ohenscrib..com.ng/2015/09/patience-one-great-path-to-success.html

1 Share

Re: Don't Know What To Do by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2015
agarawu23:
yeah It's suspicious
Ok oooo

1 Like

Re: Don't Know What To Do by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
midolian:
grin grin grin
u toooooooo?
Bookin space ontop Ozaoekpe d 5min man thread? Kai! Laila illah lahu! grin
Re: Don't Know What To Do by midolian(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

u toooooooo?

Bookin space ontop Ozaoekpe d 5min man thread?
Kai!
Laila illah lahu!
grin
lool..I didnt book space. That was all I had to comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.