Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? (39932 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
I don't care how much money i have.
I will provide the 15 million for the surgery even if she has one day to live.
I'm so foolish or should i say insane that sometimes i give a large sum of money to people i don't even know.
I wonder what will happen if I'm the richest man on earth, my only need is a mansion, cars & i will give out all my money to people.

AKUKO.......SOME GUYS CAN LIE FOR NO REASON.....I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Edumilano(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nna mehn, dis question get as e be oh. Its a 50/50 thing for me oh depending on the situation of things at dat very time.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by begwong: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will just wish her RIP in advance. And prepare a befitting burial for her afterwards
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by youngsailor(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Grandma no vex ooooooooooooooo I promise to give u a befiting burial ceremony ok for three days non stop party.

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by cruzyteejay(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
ab1x:

I dearly love my grandmother, she was so instrumental to what I am today. No amount of money is too much to spend on her. Only that she was not alive to have a taste of the fruits of her labour. Thank you Grandma. Thank you for everything you have done for me and will continue to do for me through the life I live, a life you helped mold and shape. To you, I bend my knee and swear my fealty. For you, I would have done anything. Through you, I will continue to do it all.

mtcheew,now i know why you were talking like this,she is already dead naa na so you come turn to waje- i wish....SMH

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by fleezytran(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's a NO NO...I'm sure I won't finish 5million for her befitting burial CHIKENA grin
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
If only i had this option when my grandma died. anyone who says they wont pay for the surgery is wicked. How can you live your life and enjoy that money knowing that you could have saved her life. i wouldnt hesitate to pay it. Life and love is more important to me than money even if its just for a day
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Jonalistic(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
ab1x:

I dearly love my grandmother, she was so instrumental to what I am today. No amount of money is too much to spend on her. Only that she was not alive to have a taste of the fruits of her labour. Thank you Grandma. Thank you for everything you have done for me and will continue to do for me through the life I live, a life you helped mold and shape. To you, I bend my knee and swear my fealty. For you, I would have done anything. Through you, I will continue to do it all.
we al luv our granny just like u do.btw as much as u luv u she's gonna hate u 4 life if u make dis greatest mistake
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Atmmachine(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Are u serious,c as ur mouth dey run like tap.

I'm dead serious.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by hoebamaa(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Busolami2015:
remember its your grandmother... Lol
Hmm..na u own,hear talk
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Tornado007(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shez 95 for crying out loud..... Hw many more years does she wanna spend on earth......wud celebrate her burial well spending less dan a million naira.....mama wud av to go nd rest ooooo
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by ghananotnaija(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
I will pray that God would heal her. But the money is mine for my enjoyment.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by kingjibe(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by baby124: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
If I hear Se anybody know se I get that money like that. Besides na wa for grandma ooo and her expectation. Putting eyes inside my money undecided
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by BrownCookie(f): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Busolami2015:

Saw this on :http://streetgist.com/will-you-save-your-95-year-old-grandma-if-she-needs-a-surgery-of-n15m-and-you-have-n16m/

Her mates in heaven do not have two heads.

#ILoveYouGrandmaButLetsBeRealisticHereMehn
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by supereagle(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
any surgery at that age is risky. , she may not survive it .
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by queebeediva(f): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
ab1x:

oooh but still you did not answer the question .
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Rexology: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Even my grandma @95years, would not allow me to pay #15, 000, 000 for her surgery out my life savings of #16, 000, 000. She would not be that wicked to allow me do such thing.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by U2ice(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Ill organise a befitting n elaborate burial for her wiv 5million.....

If d 5m sef is not even too much undecided
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by ugonna1054(m): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
I dey mad?.... I ll evn pay the doctor to give her euthanasia to die quick... How can I go back to square one having just 1m with me.... Granny no vex..... Till we meet to part no more!
bro.........euthanasia aint a drug!
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Stallione(m): 12:05am On Sep 27, 2015
ab1x:

How do you know that I can't? You don't even know me and you are concluding fast.
go n have a big sit at the back of the class,u cnt jor!! undecided
ab1x:

How do you know that I can't? You don't even know me and you are concluding fast.
go n have a big sit at the back of the class,u cnt jor!!
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by DedeNkem: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2015
It will depend on my relationship with her. If I don't have good relationship with her, I will only provide money for her bed and feeding while in the hospital.

But if I've a great relationship with her, I'll pay the money to give her more years to live. Life is so precious.

I'm presently taking care of 8 abandoned kids who I treat as my biological kids. Three are in the Uni, while others are in Secondary, Primary and Nursery. That's the little I can give to humanity.

Help a helpless child today, no matter how small you think your noble help is. No help is small to many children who need help

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by ibedun: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2015
MissGdope:
If only i had this option when my grandma died. anyone who says they wont pay for the surgery is wicked. How can you live your life and enjoy that money knowing that you could have saved her life. i wouldnt hesitate to pay it. Life and love is more important to me than money even if its just for a day

Oni gbese obirin. Women like you will ruin her husband.

My wife is similar BUT I have shouted common sense into her (and insisted that she would pay the next round of school fees)

My father is 86 now. Didn't do much in his life due to chronic laziness. My sister has nearly ruined herself feeding and fending for him. Her husband is not smiling, no body is smiling. As for me he is not getting 5 kobo from me. I will make sure his feeding is limited from next year so that he can quickly kick the bucket and save these nice people from financial ruin.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by delors(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2015
95? Even she go advice make I no try am...what if she still kpeme 3 days after? Refund dey?
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Tex42(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Jonalistic:
I prefer 2 use 10m do burial nd keep d remaining 6m biko.if I use d 15m threat her nd she recover,after her recovery she go lay curse on me 4 being senseless nd stupid.
Seriously o bro, even the granny go vex with u gan!... 15m on a sick 95yrs old granny is a no brainer for for me.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by MadCow1: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2898665_tweet_png8972943cb0be48a3cf8c8efccc6d4919

For my Paternal Grandmother, I will drop a stack just to spend one more day with her.

I regret the fact that she died just when I started making a stack of money.

I wish I could have fulfilled my promise to her to fly her America.

R.I.P Grandma.. I really do miss you everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by commonsense05: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2015
her child, my parent will provide the money.....if they like
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Laid2001: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2015
I will.
No one can quantify the value of even and extra one day with a loved one.!

1 Like

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2015
do u read trend well?

ab1x:
Yes, I will
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by samdes02(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Well honestly fact is
1. Grandma most likely may not withstand the stress of surgery
2.it just might be a terminal cancer of which the surgery may just be palliative in which case she'd still probly die
3. My grandma won't want me to do that
4.she'd be better of with terminal care,love and overwhelming emotional support

2 Likes

Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by darmochy1(m): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2015
ab1x:

Although I don't know you but I know you won't because you won't.

Why will you when you're not abnormal.

As for me, the grandma should rest in peace while I face the future.
Re: Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2015
No hesitation, my grandma raised me from birth, I'll gladly do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Police Officer Dies Few Weeks To His Wedding (Photos) / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.