Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People (17086 Views)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Ortom Donates Items To Agatu Displaced People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by neocortex: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Guilty conscience at work.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by justmenoni: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yh rt.. Dankeschön

DaBullIT:
grin You doesn't gbo Oyinbo
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by sinizia: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

I call em how I see em doesn't matter if anyone supports or not

I don't care what yall say

That said, when the event and the cause is revealed I hope you'll be good enough to come back and apologize for the loose words you've been throwing around

NO REASON can cover up this monumental gaffe by Buhari. You think I'll come back and apologize for Buhari's incompetence. You must think I'm your fellow zombie that has allowed religion and ethnicity to erode my oblongata. GTFOH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by amusadele: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah

I forsee that Some people will blame Buhari

Oh wait , one goat already did grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't expect Buhari to be in two places at the same time

It's possible whoever was supposed to be at that fund raiser missed it

so stop quoting me and please for God's sake , I am not Buhari , i can not answer your questions , and I am in Nigeria grin grin Like all of you are and i also read the news like you do , I no be delegate o abeg so i no sabi wetin happen or why , but i sure say if na one person fault, that person go see PMB red eye
very prematured.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by nationwide1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah

so stop quoting me and please for God's sake , I am not Buhari , i can not answer your questions , and I am in Nigeria grin grin Like all of you are and i also read the news like you do , I no be delegate o abeg so i no sabi wetin happen or why , but i sure say if na one person fault, that person go see PMB red eye
And you think you had a point by insulting someone? I'm surprised kids liked your post. Of all the countries in the lake Chad basin area which country is worst hit by bokoharam?

Nigeria's greatest problem today is bokoharam and no excuse is acceptable for missing out at the fund raising meeting. It's your kind of blind supports that have brought Nigeria to her knees today.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by francizy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah

Guys please free DaBullIT, cuz y'all can see how low he and other sai buhari zombies are, just from the shyt he posted here. The other day I entered a cab in Abj and the illiterate driver was busy celebrating buhari and making useless statements.

I've now been able to fully classify sai buhari zombies as they're either bigoted, illiterates, liars, extremists, hate-filled, unintelligent, insulting or gullible. Some of them come with combinations of two or more of the listed.. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by OboloMAN: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
989900:

https://www.nairaland.com/2626491/buhari-explains-why-he-missed/1#38409577

Disappointing response from the Presidency.

Who are the worst hit by Boko haram?
#Nigerians

Who are the most internally displaced?
#Nigerians

Who will benefit most from the said Funds?
#Nigerians

Who was unavoidably Absent from the meeting?
#Nigeria.

Conclusion: The Government does not see the
issue of ending Boko haram and caring for the
internally displaced as a Priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by 989900: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
OboloMAN:

Disappointing response from the Presidency.

Who are the worst hit by Boko haram?
#Nigerians

Who are the most internally displaced?
#Nigerians

Who will benefit most from the said Funds?
#Nigerians

Who was unavoidably Absent from the meeting?
#Nigeria.

Conclusion: The Government does not see the
issue of ending Boko haram and caring for the
internally displaced as a Priority.

Did you read the part that mentioned they were in other BH meetings that dwelled on security and other more important issues?
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by Billygee2u: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari went to US for sight seeing. Where is the Daura President going next?
he is only interested in taking photos.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by ibietela2(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Nellybii:

You guys are becoming impossible. So is this how you will continue to shout GEJ this GEJ that till 2023? This is so irritating. Even GEJ don taya sef.

Dude STFU if you don’t have anything to say

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by ibietela2(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Thank you for your contribution

Your welcome sir
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by ibietela2(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
I would have probably said the same thing, Nigerians and assumption, what if he delegated and the delegate failed to show

[size=38pt]WHY[/size]
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by Akataka01: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah

and u 4got dat Buhari waz nt d only one dat went to UN. Wot stopped him from sending either Fayemi or Amaechi there. Something is fishy!
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by DaBullIT(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Yeah, You have been noticed, but kindly tell me , when was the last time you had a salah where you didn't queue for petrol ? or when you had enough light to freeze your hennesy ?
francizy:

Guys please free DaBullIT, cuz y'all can see how low he and other sai buhari zombies are, just from the shyt he posted here. The other day I entered a cab in Abj and the illiterate driver was busy celebrating buhari and making useless statements.

I've now been able to fully classify sai buhari zombies as they're either bigoted, illiterates, liars, extremists, hate-filled, unintelligent, insulting or gullible. Some of them come with combinations of two or more of the listed.. cry
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by DaBullIT(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2015
No

I wasn't insulting the guy , i was making a joke , for people to laugh about , i never expected this much lash out, But since they are having fun insulting me , i chose to leave the comment, it costs nothing to edit and remove the ''goat'' part ,

Some of them had pleasure insulting me while claiming to be better than me , is that even rational ?
nationwide1:

And you think you had a point by insulting someone? I'm surprised kids liked your post. Of all the countries in the lake Chad basin area which country is worst hit by bokoharam?

Nigeria's greatest problem today is bokoharam and no excuse is acceptable for missing out at the fund raising meeting. It's your kind of blind supports that have brought Nigeria to her knees today.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by DaBullIT(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2015
You have been noticed
amusadele:
very prematured.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by Nellybii: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
ibietela2:

Dude STFU if you don’t have anything to say

Amadioha faya your mouth there eediot
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by DaBullIT(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Youve been noticed
sinizia:

NO REASON can cover up this monumental gaffe by Buhari. You think I'll come back and apologize for Buhari's incompetence. You must think I'm your fellow zombie that has allowed religion and ethnicity to erode my oblongata. GTFOH!!
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by ibietela2(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Nellybii:

Amadioha faya your mouth there eediot

See you....
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by francizy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah, You have been noticed, but kindly tell me , when was the last time you had a salah where you didn't queue for petrol ? or when you had enough light to freeze your hennesy ?

So to you, good governance is only about increased power supply eh? If you have power and over 400 people die due to insurgency, then sai baba cuz the only thing you need is given to you kwo? 400 can die for your bottle of hennesy to chill bah? I won't dispute the fact that there's been an increased power supply but it is quit obvious that not all Nigerians are benefiting from this power supply. Go stay in satellite town Lagos and let me hear/see if you'd talk about freezed up hennesy..
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by DaBullIT(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
angryonly? Is that not part of what Nigerians have always wanted? GEJ spent 5 years and Boko Haram killed in hundreds in the span of those 5 years

If you want to criticize do it with sense
francizy:

So to you, good governance is only about increased power supply eh? If you have power and over 400 people die due to insurgency, then sai baba cuz the only thing you need is given to you kwo? 400 can die for your bottle of hennesy to chill bah? I won't dispute the fact that there's been an increased power supply but it is quit obvious that not all Nigerians are benefiting from this power supply. Go stay in satellite town Lagos and let me hear/see if you'd talk about freezed up hennesy..
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by francizy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
angryonly? Is that not part of what Nigerians have always wanted? GEJ spent 5 years and Boko Haram killed in hundreds in the span of those 5 years

If you want to criticize do it with sense

The bolded.. You are quite sensible yet you shunned out that ultra-stewpid comment on the FP of this thread? I never asked Buhari to make bogus campaign promises like him ending boko haram in two weeks. I have every right to criticize him because people are dying on daily basis. I criticized Jonathan because of that too.

If I may ask, how many times has Buhari commiserated with the victims of bomb blast and him missing this important meeting (and also giving a silly excuse by calling it unofficial) shows how insensitive Buhari is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by DaBullIT(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Produce the Evidence of the so called bogus claims or forever remain dumb
francizy:

The bolded.. You are quite sensible yet you shunned out that ultra-stewpid comment on the FP of this thread? I never asked Buhari to make bogus campaign promises like him ending boko haram in two weeks. I have every right to criticize him because people are dying on daily basis. I criticized Jonathan because of that too.

If I may ask, how many times has Buhari commiserated with the victims of bomb blast and him missing this important meeting (and also giving a silly excuse by calling it unofficial) shows how insensitive Buhari is.
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by nobeku: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:

thunder miapu gi isi there. animal
Thunder gbawakwa otu gi dere.. woman of easy virtue!
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by nobeku: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:

thunder miapu gi isi there. animal
Thunder gbawakwa Otu gi dere.. Woman of easy virtue..
Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by Image123(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
francizy:

Buhari never promised anything in two weeks or even two months, don't believe everything you hear or read in the papers. Also, there are hundreds of side meetings going on concurrently at the United Nations General Assembly. The official schedule is on their website, including high level meetings. This particular meeting is not there. See for yourself.

http://www.un.org/en/ga/info/meetings/70schedule.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Absent At UN Fundraising For Boko Haram Displaced People by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah

oh now Buhari is not to be blamed right? But GEJ on in power you all technically blamed him for everything that happened in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Police Officers Missing In Rivers State After Ambush / Niger-Delta Avengers Denies Meeting With Kachikwu Yesterday / Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen Submits His Form To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.