Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (41070 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by faithfuldon7(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

Kunu sipping Animal of a president..

You are a reason why abortion should be legalised. That would ve prevented an I*diot like u from surfacing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by jerrywool: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
j
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by chinchum(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
abe4kom:
And Chad, Niger, Cameroon etc had no other meetings too baa?

Incompetence is beginning to affect you sir.

That was same way you were sleeping while Saraki took the senate and look where it got us all.

Repent oo! Oh sorry CHANGE oo!!!
Meeting is unofficial.

In decision making, you make priorities in competing attention. Is that too hard to understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by godoluwa(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
jaykaylegend:
What more can I say??

SAI BARBER!!!
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by fckmn24seg(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

If you continue like this u might have high BP. And die soon, so have a rethink bro
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by eagleeye2: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Coming from SR, the propaganda arm of APC, I don't believe it.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by socialmediaman: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
abe4kom:
wasn't the US and UN represented in same meeting?

This is a matter of tactics and maintaining your role as a leader. If other African nations convene such a meeting and invite the UN, of course they will come, but when they see Nigeria is absent, they will understand our position. Now tell me, what right do these african nations have to call for such a meeting and invite us and the UN for something which is happening in our own country? They should first consult with us and then we play a lead role in the actual meeting, anything otherwise is trying to play a fast one and as a leader, you have to use your intelligence.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by xtic2yz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

u are an animal of the lowest cadre and best ignored. Foo.l eediots like u should have bn left ignorant and unschooled. Gooat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by ajealadick(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

Your father!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Image123(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
OboloMAN
kenny987
CSTR2
DaBullIT
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Nellybii: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
CR77:
grin grin The Daura President of northern nigeria

The captured slave of South East of Nigeria grin
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by cooljude(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
I don't understand the west, how can you choose to fight BokoHaram in Nigeria, fight Islamist in Iraq but still support this same people in syria. I have never been Pro-buhari but one thing i know in international politics. Every nation is after the interest of its people and would never help you if they don't have anything to gain. So mr President, be very wise when making deals.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by ayd91(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerians are so hard to please.
No reasonable leader should try pleasing Nigerians. Just lead while making the best decision for the country and it's citizens.

Just reading some comments makes me question the caliber of citizens we're breeding in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by eddyslim(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dullar-dinho at it again.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

My prayer is for you.not.to have a heart.attack one day.This is because you are already showing signs
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by advocates: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

Quite unthinkable that I shared the same humanity with an animal in human body. You are a big mistake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Nellybii: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

Vanquished rebels of the defunct kingdom of Biafra grin
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by millionboi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
i don tai weh i dey suscept buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by ahmed1970: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

No manner, you will never smell leadership
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by adrelanine: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sai baba all the way..

#Hatersgonhate... Unchangeable pipgs grin grin..
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by 989900: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Attention Please:

Dear WWs, we need matured wailers; not these toddlers.

Warm Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Eluwilussit(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
abe4kom:
wasn't the US and UN represented in same meeting?

Hope u ain't waiting for answer. The hypocrites will go to any length to deceive. They no dey tire! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by LewsTherin: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
With our challanges on security,asking for aid to takle aids is a poor choice for a speech to the general assembly. No offence but no one's gonna take us serious if that's what we are talking about right now.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by 989900: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
slimgold123:

I see no reason why he shouldn't be at that meeting

Opinions are like arm pits, everyone has them, and most of them stink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by ifyan(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Excuse everywhere
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by NovusHomo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

You refer to the President of your country as "Animal". Not even Americans with all the rights they enjoy do that. Be careful, young man. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by onismate: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
I can understand Baba Buhari's point. Maybe the Nigerian delegation was not even given official invite.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by 989900: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
ayd91:
Nigerians are so hard to please.
No reasonable leader should try pleasing Nigerians. Just lead while making the best decision for the country and it's citizens.

Just reading some comments makes me question the caliber of citizens we're breeding in Nigeria.

I thought I was the only one feeling that way. I guess most of them are just misguided kids.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by ajebuter(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
sammyj:
This is one of the most smartest intelligent response coming from our president intelligent team. We are solidly behind you PMB ni shakings let wailing wailers group keepon wailing they can never succeed in bring down this government. Shikena! !!! tongue

If you want to defend your president, at least, use good English:

'Most smartest' are two superlative adjectives that cannot be used simultaneously. Also, learn to use appropriate punctuation.

Thank you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.