Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex (4997 Views)

I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / My Elder Bro At Fuel Station Today (photos) / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by ifywise(f): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by Leiykong(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lols....fairy tales

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex by khassy(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2015
enorsaint001:
Hmmmm... My friend Tade just came to my house this afternoon and explained to me how his elder bro caught him having sex with his girlfriend.

Tade is 19 and he is not yet a student (waiting for admission list) and his brother just graduated out of the university of Benin. And about to serve.. this was how it all happened..

''My gf came to my house, and we discussed all the normal thing been said before we started banging.. I just finished the first round, and started the second round when my bro came home,our house-help opened the gate for him, I never realized someone came inside cause I was about to cum in my second round. Mehn..nah so I hear knock for my door.. He started shouting 'tade!!! I told him I was coming... Maybe he thought I was taking my bath... So, I told her(my gf) to dress up.. And I came out with my boxers and singlet on me... He was like 'what took you so long to open the door?'... To cut the story short, he burst inside and saw my gf... Omoh! The guy drew my ear outside.. And told me to send my gf away immediately... I followed instruction and told her to leave... Before she could leave my brother started slapping me in front of my gf.. He took off him belt.. And started flogging me.. My gf even tried to beg.. Omoh!! The guy almost flog my gf... I later told my gf to go..''

nairalanders!!! Please.. With this scenario..abeg I wan ask, did tade's elder bro did the right thing?....

which movie be that.. I go like D pirated copy undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm DEAD!!!! HELP! / Man Arrested After A Random Girl He Brought Home Passed Out During Sex / Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.