Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum (4510 Views)

5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by NextGovernor(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
I have been a guest of this site for more than 5yrs and I am always reluctant or lazy to pass through procedures for registration. Not because I have no reasonable things to share or contribute but I just read front pages and majorly political section.

Ever since I have been using this site, I found it not worthy on taking pains to browse through all Nigeria newspapers online or spending money on daily newspapers (Vanguard, Punch, Nation etc) because every articles on other newspaper pages (both national and international) and blogs are copied here by members of this great forum and the most I enjoy is reading comments (interesting, relevant, inrelevant, odd, funny, tribal and sentimental ones) which makes me laugh and people around me wonder what's wrong with this dude. Lol

I commend the owner of Nairaland (Seun) for this great house he built for creating and sharing our own collective views. This site is just everything you can think of. Because all aspect of life, all our need has a section on this forum. I got my first dog from Nairaland and that Dog big pass human being now. lol

But there comes this man who was Barcanista and later transformed to TonyeBarcanista. I follow his topics on regular basis even when I was a guest member. He argues reasonably and put fact in all his articles and writings. The only person that causes nightmare to the opposition. Sometime when I have some heat argument with my friends I secretly opens he thread and pick a harsh point and facts with verifiable source to nail them and this has be working.

I will say I am a full member of this forum who will be active from today not because of any other person but was attracted by the brains, excellent writings and arguable facts of Barcanista and again the owner of this site (Seun) for creating a nice atmosphere for Nigerians both home and diaspora.

I salute everybody in this forum and will render my contribution and comments to this forum when needed.

Nextgovernor.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by HungerBAD: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Barcanista you don open another Moniker?

We dey wait for you.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yeah, that Barcanista was a boss..... Such a shame he was supporting a loser party

10 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by bettercreature(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

We dey wait for you.
Imagine!See the way he wrote it as if His life depends on Nairaland
He is a first timer,but sabi do everything
Cheap liar

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Barcanista, e don rish makebu open another account?

by the way, are we talking abt the same guy who said "probing shld be done after investigation"?

Tell that guy I'm still looking for the difference between those two words.

23 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Ohammadike: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Are you a wailer or a mastrubator

8 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Omololu007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
You are welcome bro,,i know you are a wailer sha

6 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by lekankolade(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
welcome on board...remember WAILING isn't good for your health , avoid it...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wow, welcome on board Sir...

God Bless the NextGovernor

4 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by enkay2go(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op, don't mind them jare. Ure welcome. I believe you can feel the difference of being a member and a visitor.barca,u don turn celeb o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Yeah, that Barcanista was a boss..... Such a shame he was supporting a loser party
Why are you using 'was'? Shey I don die?

11 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by kuzee(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Cheap liar
lol.. i de tell u my guy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
What's the name of your previous moniker?
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
enkay2go:
Op, don't mind them jare. Ure welcome. I believe you can feel the difference of being a member and a visitor.barca,u don turn celeb o
My Baby, na shared glory of all Wailers o. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Candyrain(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Welcome NextGovernor and your bashing has began. Enjoy it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by cutesmilez(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
welcome cool Brace up for the bashing ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Candyrain(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahahaha...
TonyeBarcanista:

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by NextGovernor(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Cheap liar

Excuse me. For you being a slow learner doesn't mean everybody is the same. I am intelligent, highly literate and easily assimilate technology. Thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by DaBullIT(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
WickeD Person grin grin grin grin grin grin
HungerBAD:

We dey wait for you.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by HungerBAD: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:

Excuse me. For you being a slow learner doesn't mean everybody is the same. I am intelligent, highly literatete and easily assimilate technology. Thanks

Literatete?

This one wey no fit spell Literate so, fit no be Barcanista.

But, we dey watch you here incase you dey pretend.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by NextGovernor(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
We dey wait for you.
I am not metaphorical to Barcanista. Please get that into your brains.
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Ohammadike: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:

14 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahaha...

Candyrain:
Welcome NextGovernor and your bashing has began. Enjoy it. grin
lol, them no even give am breathing space. APC people sha

3 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
My brother, no mind them. That's their modus operandi! You should know them already
NextGovernor:

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by asgat1love: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Get this right, PDP is no looser party, APC Is d party for loosers.

1 Like

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Candyrain(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
In Wande Cool's voice "Bumper to Bumper". The moment the guy identified himself with you then I knew he'll never lack the bashing.

TonyeBarcanista:
lol, them no even give am breathing space. APC people sha
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
asgat1love:

Get this right, PDP is no looser party, APC Is d party for loosers.
agreed by 100%

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by vicadex07(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yeah...brain dead I assume
grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by IGBOPRINCE: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

Literatete?
This one wey no fit spell Literate so, fit no be Barcanista.
But, we dey watch you here incase you dey pretend.
hahahaha.. Guy you sound funny..liyeratete..lol.
Na typography. Suppose know na.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nice write up. Front page abeg
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by globalresource: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Welcome on board
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
I have been a guest of this site for more than 5yrs and I am always reluctant or lazy to pass through procedures for registration. Not because I have no reasonable things to share or contribute but I just read front pages and majorly political section.

Ever since I have been using this site, I found it not worthy on taking pains to browse through all Nigeria newspapers online or spending money on daily newspapers (Vanguard, Punch, Nation etc) because every articles on other newspaper pages (both national and international) and blogs are copied here by members of this great forum and the most I enjoy is reading comments (interesting, relevant, inrelevant, odd, funny, tribal and sentimental ones) which makes me laugh and people around me wonder what's wrong with this dude. Lol

I commend the owner of Nairaland (Seun) for this great house he built for creating and sharing our own collective views. This site is just everything you can think of. Because all aspect of life, all our need has a section on this forum. I got my first dog from Nairaland and that Dog big pass human being now. lol

But there comes this man who was Barcanista and later transformed to TonyeBarcanista. I follow his topics on regular basis even when I was a guest member. He argues reasonably and put fact in all his articles and writings. The only person that causes nightmare to the opposition. Sometime when I have some heat argument with my friends I secretly opens he thread and pick a harsh point and facts with verifiable source to nail them and this has be working.

I will say I am a full member of this forum who will be active from today not because of any other person but was attracted by the brains, excellent writings and arguable facts of Barcanista and again the owner of this site (Seun) for creating a nice atmosphere for Nigerians both home and diaspora.

I salute everybody in this forum and will render my contribution and comments to this forum when needed.

Nextgovernor.
Sir, You're welcome to Nairaland.

Wonderful contribution you penned up there.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Mark May Fly Pdp's Flag In 2019 / Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi / Finally Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Creation Of Kano New Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.