Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum (4521 Views)

5yrs After Nigeria: The Fate Of 5 new Nations / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by NextGovernor(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Sir, You're welcome to Nairaland.
Wonderful contribution you penned up there.
smiley
Thanks bro
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by EasternLionn: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD don already rush my guy. Hahaha.
Next na to carry his squad come.
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by SonOfEl(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
welcome to the e-jungle, I hope you are well armoured in word smithing, curse words and analytic skills and wits, this land called nairaland will make you punch your keypads with finesse and caution if you want to be visible and relevant.

keep off danger zones like threads or monikers who champion biases, bigotry, hate, perversion, etc. if you are type who gets easily incensed by them.

rules in commenting in this land are not usually being kept, so this land is sort of lawless, a jungle I must say. however, there are mods who intervene if the e-war gets dangerously hot.

if you are a true religious enthusiast, then you have a serious war to fight with atheists and skeptics in the religion section. they have infested that section.

the good, the bad, the stupid, the bigoted, the ugly, you will find them all in this land.

you could also find a crush on this land. I have one. her name is melzabull, she is a dogged amazon warrior.

if you are a ladies man/ man's dreamgirl, prove the strength of your e-lips and intelligence on the romance section.

lastly, no matter who you blend with, always remember that e-wars (in the politics section) will be brought or shoved to you whether you like it or not, and to be visible and respectable in this forum, you must directly or indirectly fight. be prepared. enjoy.

SonOfEl™

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
Yeah, that Barcanista was a boss..... Such a shame he was supporting a loser party

Must he support ur political party
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by ARIZONA123(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
I have been a guest of this site for more than 5yrs and I am always reluctant or lazy to pass through procedures for registration. Not because I have no reasonable things to share or contribute but I just read front pages and majorly political section.

Ever since I have been using this site, I found it not worthy on taking pains to browse through all Nigeria newspapers online or spending money on daily newspapers (Vanguard, Punch, Nation etc) because every articles on other newspaper pages (both national and international) and blogs are copied here by members of this great forum and the most I enjoy is reading comments (interesting, relevant, inrelevant, odd, funny, tribal and sentimental ones) which makes me laugh and people around me wonder what's wrong with this dude. Lol

I commend the owner of Nairaland (Seun) for this great house he built for creating and sharing our own collective views. This site is just everything you can think of. Because all aspect of life, all our need has a section on this forum. I got my first dog from Nairaland and that Dog big pass human being now. lol

But there comes this man who was Barcanista and later transformed to TonyeBarcanista. I follow his topics on regular basis even when I was a guest member. He argues reasonably and put fact in all his articles and writings. The only person that causes nightmare to the opposition. Sometime when I have some heat argument with my friends I secretly opens he thread and pick a harsh point and facts with verifiable source to nail them and this has be working.

I will say I am a full member of this forum who will be active from today not because of any other person but was attracted by the brains, excellent writings and arguable facts of Barcanista and again the owner of this site (Seun) for creating a nice atmosphere for Nigerians both home and diaspora.

I salute everybody in this forum and will render my contribution and comments to this forum when needed.

Nextgovernor.
. Are you igbo or yeriba? Are you 5% or 97%er? Let me know where you belong

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor or what ever ur name is. ur nothing but a liar go back to ur cage

3 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NextGovernor or what ever ur name is. ur nothing but a liar go back to ur cage
hello Ibn..I see you
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:
I have been a guest of this site for more than 5yrs and I am always reluctant or lazy to pass through procedures for registration. Not because I have no reasonable things to share or contribute but I just read front pages and majorly political section.

Ever since I have been using this site, I found it not worthy on taking pains to browse through all Nigeria newspapers online or spending money on daily newspapers (Vanguard, Punch, Nation etc) because every articles on other newspaper pages (both national and international) and blogs are copied here by members of this great forum and the most I enjoy is reading comments (interesting, relevant, inrelevant, odd, funny, tribal and sentimental ones) which makes me laugh and people around me wonder what's wrong with this dude. Lol

I commend the owner of Nairaland (Seun) for this great house he built for creating and sharing our own collective views. This site is just everything you can think of. Because all aspect of life, all our need has a section on this forum. I got my first dog from Nairaland and that Dog big pass human being now. lol

But there comes this man who was Barcanista and later transformed to TonyeBarcanista. I follow his topics on regular basis even when I was a guest member. He argues reasonably and put fact in all his articles and writings. The only person that causes nightmare to the opposition. Sometime when I have some heat argument with my friends I secretly opens he thread and pick a harsh point and facts with verifiable source to nail them and this has be working.

I will say I am a full member of this forum who will be active from today not because of any other person but was attracted by the brains, excellent writings and arguable facts of Barcanista and again the owner of this site (Seun) for creating a nice atmosphere for Nigerians both home and diaspora.

I salute everybody in this forum and will render my contribution and comments to this forum when needed.

Nextgovernor.
Welcome to Nairaland..
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Are you igbo or yeriba? Are you 5% or 97%er? Let me know where you belong
cheesy..induction eh? Arizona, be kind to Mr NextGovernor and show him some Nairaland hospitality
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by melzabull(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
hahahaa...sonOfEl cheesy

op any which way, welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Alxmyr(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why will it take you five years to join a free forum.
Are you related to someone that is taking 5 months to appoint same people he has always known thereby putting our economy on red alert?
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by NextGovernor(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Alxmyr:
Why will it take you five years to join a free forum.
Are you related to someone that is taking 5 months to appoint same people he has always known thereby putting our economy on red alert?

Lol. I just read and leave. So I decided to join today to make my own impact and contributions to this forum.
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
hello Ibn..I see you
I see u too miss blaqcoffee
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by PhockPhockMan: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:

Nextgovernor.

On behalf of Wailing wailers family,
I welcome you.

Phockphockman.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by kenny987(f): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:

Nextgovernor.

Welcome to the hood! It's a fun place, can be trying sometimes. Stay true to urself n beliefs though...enjoy!
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by doublewisdom: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Drama everywhere.
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by HungerBAD: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:
welcome to the e-jungle, I hope you are well armoured in word smithing, curse words and analytic skills and wits, this land called nairaland will make you punch your keypads with finesse and caution if you want to be visible and relevant.

keep off danger zones like threads or monikers who champion biases, bigotry, hate, perversion, etc. if you are type who gets easily incensed by them.

rules in commenting in this land are not usually being kept, so this land is sort of lawless, a jungle I must say. however, there are mods who intervene if the e-war gets dangerously hot.

if you are a true religious enthusiast, then you have a serious war to fight with atheists and skeptics in the religion section. they have infested that section.

the good, the bad, the stupid, the bigoted, the ugly, you will find them all in this land.

you could also find a crush on this land. I have one. her name is melzabull, she is a dogged amazon warrior.

if you are a ladies man/ man's dreamgirl, prove the strength of your e-lips and intelligence on the romance section.

lastly, no matter who you blend with, always remember that e-wars (in the politics section) will be brought or shoved to you whether you like it or not, and to be visible and respectable in this forum, you must directly or indirectly fight. be prepared. enjoy.

SonOfEl™

I like this guy.

Are you for us or against us?

1 Like

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
NextGovernor:

Nextgovernor.

gringringringringringringringringringringrin
This thread's a comic relief ahswearigad.

You're welcome.

I've seen so many alts, parodies and trans-genders in my NL existence that I now take new accounts with a pinch of salt.
However it is, what matters is that you have begun a new journey with this handle.

SonofEl has pretty much said it all.

I'll just add that you stay focused and have clearly defined values.
Ohhhh trust me, they will be tested on this board. But you just gotta make up your mind to remain true to self.

And no, I disagree that this is a place of lawlessness....NL, like life itself, is what you make of it.

People like IsraeliAirfo rce and Nation wide1 are great reminders to me, that on this board, you can speak with assertion and yet, not break a rule.

TonyeBarcanista like you've rightly figured is a poster to look out for. Never a dull mo.

All the best in your sojourn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yea right!!!! Story for the gods...mtcheww!!! Barcanista this proves how much such a loser you are! Get a life OK?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by megawax8: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringringringringringringringringrin
This thread's a comic relief ahswearigad.

You're welcome.

I've seen so many alts, parodies and trans-genders in my NL existence that I now take new accounts with a pinch of salt.
However it is, what matters is that you have begun a new journey with this handle.

SonofEl has pretty much said it all.

I'll just add that you stay focused and have clearly defined values.
Ohhhh trust me, they will be tested on this board. But you just gotta make up your mind to remain true to self.

And no, I disagree that this is a place of lawlessness....NL, like life itself, is what you make of it.

People like IsraeliAirfo rce and Nation wide1 are great reminders to me, that on this board, you can speak with assertion and yet, not break a rule.

TonyeBarcanista like you've rightly figured is a poster to look out for. Never a dull mo.

All the best in your sojourn.

you did not mention me *frowns*

oh, i just remembered i am only but an observer/liker.....LoL
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, no mind them. That's their modus operandi! You should know them already

This people nor go kill us.. If anybody does nt support there view he automatically becomes Imposter. see d way dem dey tag this innocent op imposter..

SMH...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
SonOfEl:

SonOfEl™

100000000000000000000000 Likes

1 Like

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
WHAT WILL PEOPLE NOT DO FOR CHEAP POPULARITY AND SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE?

I KEEP SAYING IT....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
megawax8:

you did not mention me *frowns*

oh, i just remembered i am only but an observer/liker.....LoL

Shebi ayaf begged you taya to join active political discussions.
Out of sight is out of mind.
Hehehehehe...

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by megawax8: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shebi ayaf begged you taya to join active political discussions. Out of sight is out of mind. Hehehehehe...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn!
Ok
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by MizMyColi(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy
megawax8:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn!

Ok
tongue
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by uniklinkum(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who gives a f**k, Junge get this kid a toy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
tonye pld get a life, the plan is to draw attention to urself so Apc/pdp leader can gv u a call, chai, smh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by shakaZuIlu: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:

Literatete?

This one wey no fit spell Literate so, fit no be Barcanista.

But, we dey watch you here incase you dey pretend.

go and eat

useless bastard
Re: Why I Registered After 5yrs Of Being A Guest To This Forum by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=Ohammadike post=38403074][/quote]

My Nigga. You no go kee another pesin pikin o. I almost died of laughter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Will Never Come Because It Is A Scam / Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / BREAKING: Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Mental Decline Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.