Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza (35590 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by ykblazzers(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
influential Men.making Nigeria proud
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by dunkem21(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by harmless011: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Holuwadammie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Expecting an unbiased lists in which technocrats will be chosen base on merit......
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
I have sowed good seeds in this country and believe it's only the Almighty God that will turn things around for the best. No list of ministers can take us there. embarassed If the president can still move around and dine with corrupt ex-governors and public office holders......then his ability in doing what is right is dim cry undecided. Look at the recent primaries......where guns, violence, accusations, counter-accusations, etc. damaged the little remaining reputation of the ruling party and Mr. president did not say anything......what a missed opportunity for the activation/enforcement of anti-elections violence tribunal measures... to make example of the aspirants just to proof that change has come. embarassed undecided

Everyone is entitle to his opinion so say yours and leave mind out.....Time is an agent of Revelation and Realization

TrueSenator has spoken cool

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by kristisking(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Justbright:
Am sure buhari is coming out wt d best brains as minister...

.*first to.comment*
Amaechi and Fashola are best brains when it comes to looting.They should be included too.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by baloney: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by mart2k(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
sukkot:
obasanjo the oduduwa elder statesman. we hail. oduduwa is fortunate to have master strategists like obasanjo and tinubu. but of course the ultimate ' strategizer ' who they both work for is YAH

ITS ALL ABOUT GOD. WE ARE BUT EMPTY VESSELS. HE HATH CREATED HIS STORY IN THE HEAVENS AND FOUND HIS TROOP IN THE EARTH
Hmmm, always remember to include Chief Bisi Akande, he is d brain behind Tinubu. Tinubu spends money but Akande is d master strategist, though Tinubu is a strategist too but, he always consult Akande. When they were Governors, it was Akande that draw d roadmap for all d south west states while Tinubu provides d financial backing. I was close to them then to knw wat ws happening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by ednoville(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good day nairalanders, i just want to solicit votes for my sister's baby, his name is Daniel, and he is involved in this children hospital competition, as we speak he is in 2nd position with 823 likes behind an American baby who has about 859 likes, i beg you to pls click on the link below or copy and paste on your browser, the next picture you will see is that of baby Daniel, if you are not logged in to Facebook, it will ask you to log in, and if you are logged in just click like below the picture it will increase his likes, you can only vote once, pls help a beautiful Nigerian baby, I know Nigerians are always there for each other and Naija no dey carry last, God bless you as you vote baby Daniel. Pls click the link below to vote

http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by teamchocolate: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Truth!!!

mart2k:
Hmmm, always remember to include Chief Bisi Akande, he is d brain behind Tinubu. Tinubu spends money but Akande is d master strategist, though Tinubu is a strategist too but, he always consult Akande. When they were Governors, it was Akande that draw d roadmap for all d south west states while Tinubu provides d financial backing. I was close to them then to knw wat ws happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by sukkot: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
mart2k:
thanks for the insight bro wink

<<< here is a picture of the heavyweights. sarakill is somewhere at the back lol. tinubu, akande, obasanjo, PMB, osinbanjo, sarakill

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Neduzze5(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
And Thieefnubu gets sidelined grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by johnie: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
I hope PMB will not announce the list in NYC!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by emeka762001(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
obasanjo should go and rest. always showing off as if he is the president. cunning man
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by amazingspiderma: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is the second news about ministerial list I have read today.
I very much doubt we will have ministers before the end of this month,all this news is just a way of distracting Nigerians.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by anytexy: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
The same person they said he ruled us for 16 year no development is the one that is still ruling us now. I de laugh ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by 6fit(f): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:
Obasanjo is both a problem & a problem solver! grin angry

Gave us El Sicko & helped get rid of El Noclue..

Don't want or like him cos he is too problematic, can't do without him cos he knows WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED... lipsrsealed

i agree with yur post...dis OBJ never ready to depart 9ja...his recent romance with PMB is making me suspect d credibility of dat minitorial list......d juju man behind dat OBJ get power oh. But some day, d hunter will b hunted
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by sarutobie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
The former spearhead of the pdp is now rolling in the sheets with the apc spearhead..and the apc minions still have no shame in saying "pdp is Nigeria's problem, they ruined Nigeria for 16 years" meanwhile obasanjo alone ruled half of those years...And I ask, is the pdp the name? or the umbrella logo, or the people in it?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by ogmaskman: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
kosovo:
PDP destroyed Nigeria - APC
Buhari and OBJ deciding Ministerial list.

OBJ ruled Nigeria via PDP for 8-years..

Only sane people can understand the fraud of this government.

They used the media to deceive the gullible ones while their future is being mortgaged..

Park well and concentrate. Lemme know when u see the msg properly.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by makkosky(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
kosovo:
PDP destroyed Nigeria - APC
Buhari and OBJ deciding Ministerial list.

OBJ ruled Nigeria via PDP for 8-years..

Only sane people can understand the fraud of this government.

They used the media to deceive the gullible ones while their future is being mortgaged..

I didn't vote for APC but Buhari.....

Pls, open your eyez to qualities in politician rather than the party name.
This is 2015, stop talking like we are in 1990
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Koolmexxi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hypocrisy is when u blame the PDP for the current state of the nation but in bed with most of the people at the helm for a gud number of those years. ...
OBJ - Simply running things since 1999..

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by 6fit(f): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
sukkot:

<<< here is a picture of the heavyweights. sarakill is somewhere at the back lol. tinubu, akande, obasanjo, PMB, osinbanjo, sarakill

if u dey close to dem den, how much u loot?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by sukkot: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
6fit:

if u dey close to dem den, how much u loot?
me personally i did not loot much. i only took 7 billion naira which is just like 40 million pounds. i cant even buy private jet with that. i only manage to put one small yacht on the high seas docked in marina bay
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by jaymichael(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:
Obasanjo is both a problem & a problem solver! grin angry

Gave us El Sicko & helped get rid of El Noclue..

Don't want or like him cos he is too problematic, can't do without him cos he knows WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED... lipsrsealed

Exacyly.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Obj And Pmb, Where Is The Change.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by billyG(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
sukkot:

One of them in d picture shall betray d party..his name is Olusola Judas Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by sukkot: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
billyG:

One of them in d picture shall betray d party..his name is Olusola Judas Saraki.
grin prophesy manifested. signed sealed and delivered

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by 2n2k(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerian journalists and their speculation. Thisday mischievously left out the fact that obasanjo met buhari in company of the UK ex prime minister Gordon. Was Gordon there to discuss ministerial nominations too? Abike Dabiri was listed as part of Buhari delegation right from Nigeria. How come Thisday reported her as piggybacking obasanjo to meet buhari at UN?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by kosovo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
makkosky:

I didn't vote for APC but Buhari.....

Pls, open your eyez to qualities in politician rather than the party name.
This is 2015, stop talking like we are in 1990

I wont dignify your ignorance with a reply.

You saw Buhairi's name on the ballot and you voted undecided
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by favourlove1: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
sukkot:
obasanjo the oduduwa elder statesman. we hail. oduduwa is fortunate to have master strategists like obasanjo and tinubu. but of course the ultimate ' strategizer ' who they both work for is YAH

ITS ALL ABOUT GOD. WE ARE BUT EMPTY VESSELS. HE HATH CREATED HIS STORY IN THE HEAVENS AND FOUND HIS TROOP IN THE EARTH
no wonder odua people always sabotaging. Do u knw that an avrage Housa man doesn't trust a yoruba man? Obj is a master hypocrite. Going about sowing discord but his children shall partake in to soonest. The problem nija is facing today is part of his for good 8 years. He drafted the constitution to suit him. Left pdp to remain relevant. As an elder states man I expect him to relax n enjoy his loot. Not chasing buhari up n down. Same tin he tried with Gej that make him tell him off n in retaliation he chose to pull him down but its a good thing Gej isn't as ambitious as him. He should try n make peace with his God.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by sirconfidence1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
This ministerial list is generating tension more than when Nigerians were anxiously waiting to know the final 23players that would be summitted to FIFA for worldcup.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by justmenoni: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
[leaving Where u dey leave go?

quote author=Kingkamal post=38405304]Am a leaving witness ;Dif you see how obj bend down dey beeg. Obi[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / FG Removes VAT From Cooking Gas. Price To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.