Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza (35599 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by makkosky(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
kosovo:

I wont dignify your ignorance with a reply.

You saw Buhairi's name on the ballot and you voted undecided
You are complete out of the box.....
May God help you
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by mathskill: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:
Obasanjo is both a problem & a problem solver! grin angry

Gave us El Sicko & helped get rid of El Noclue..

Don't want or like him cos he is too problematic, can't do without him cos he knows WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED... lipsrsealed

Bro you craze( not abuse) walai.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
why?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by speedyGonzales: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
well, OBJ is relevant again...! after getting ignored by GEJ... don't know if this is good or bad for Nigeria (I'll go with bad till, he convinces me otherwise...)
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by modath(f): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
mathskill:

Bro you craze( not abuse) walai.

Care to expatiate ? I'm sis by the way? smiley
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Jonalistic(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
fkaz:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ministerial-list-buhari-obasanjo-hold-crucial-meeting-at-un-plaza/221192/
in tinubu's voice I no go talk anytin yet.if u like do mumu carry otta farmer travel round d world,if anytin do dat list whe I giv u,apc no go contain me nd u.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by nortcentrallord(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
So Nigeria is not large enough to contain tinubu, buhari n obasonjo to discuss how to share the national cake again. They now have to do it abroad. Taking your pot of soup to cook on Anoda man's stove won't make it taste better.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by amos4best(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:
Obasanjo is both a problem & a problem solver! grin angry

Don't want or like him cos he is too problematic, can't do without him cos he knows WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED... lipsrsealed

u too much. dats just d fact.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Boss13: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Whether you hate obasanjo or love him, there is one thing we must be cleared about - obasanjo is passionate about Nigeria
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by nickxtra(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
So any meeting Obj has with Buhari now, is on how to share the ministerial positions?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by arireirede: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
former president obasanjo should leave Pmb alone to choose those competent hands to do the job,is getting too much of baba nd Pmb should be very careful.....
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by ModiKen(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
kosovo:
PDP destroyed Nigeria - APC
Buhari and OBJ deciding Ministerial list.

OBJ ruled Nigeria via PDP for 8-years..

Only sane people can understand the fraud of this government.

They used the media to deceive the gullible ones while their future is being mortgaged..

Wail on bro!

Jus wail on!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Forwetinnah: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
..i see why Booooohari travelled in the first place. Meet with OBJ to destroy what's left of this country in the guise of UN meeting. Same way they were meeting in Kenya, Dubai etc before the elections with the excuse of launching OBJ's "my watch" lullaby
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by nkemjacob2(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
May be this were the private meetings they were havin before elections. Obj rule nigeria for 8yrs ntin to show for his governance. Here he comes being a special adviser to buhari. After all this meetings buhari will fight 0.1% corruption. They end up deceiving the public. But we are wiser than them
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
modath:
Obasanjo is both a problem & a problem solver!.

you are perfectly right! OBJ has serious ego problems...they want to be relevant in the scheme of things...
Asin, OBJ just want to attend ALL secret meetings or knows what's happening..even though their inputs might not be taken..PMB has handled him well so far!! Forming 'consultancy tutorials' from OBJ..to massage his ego and make him important...we all know that OBJ didn't contribute anything to APCs victory..but letting him know abruptly can be suicidal..
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by Tsquare4live: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2015
May God choose for us in this country
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by c33b33(m): 2:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo again? Hahahhaha
Zombies oya!
Sai B.oohari, APC! Chanji!
Can a black man reason? Nde ara!
IPOB Youth
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by igbanbajo(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2015
modath:
Obasanjo is both a problem & a problem solver!.

I like this quote to shreds especially the last statement and more specifically, the bolded part.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by benamena: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2015
The list will be out on Tuesday.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by modath(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2015
igbanbajo:

I like this quote to shreds especially the last statement and more specifically, the bolded part.

Thank you for liking it... wink

Baba is not used to diplomacy & he knows FORCE is out the question which is where OBJ comes in...

I have no doubt whatsoever that Saraki having his bleep up currently being treated was arranged by OBJ, when last did we hear of Atiku? He knows he is next to have his wings clipped...

All the supposed loyalists of Saraki are all just making noise, let the hammer fall on his head, you will see them all scatter like when cockroach see light...

None of us can forget in a hurry what happened to El Noclue's public image when he began to write him long epistles every "saturday". cheesy

There are some people who are necessary evil ;one can not afford to be too friendly with them & can never do well by alienating them either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by juman(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Boss13:
Whether you hate obasanjo or love him, there is one thing we must be cleared about - obasanjo is passionate about Nigeria

It appear that you do not know the meaning of being passionate.

A man that ruled and ruined the country for eight years.
A man when he left office brought wrong people to rule the country.

He is just interested about how to lobby to send his "enemies" to jail and those he wants to be extradited and so stuffs like that.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza by juman(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2015
kosovo:
PDP destroyed Nigeria - APC
Buhari and OBJ deciding Ministerial list.

OBJ ruled Nigeria via PDP for 8-years..

Only sane people can understand the fraud of this government.

They used the media to deceive the gullible ones while their future is being mortgaged..

You know obasanjo likes attention and apc will give it to him to the fullest.

APC is also using him to have pictures with buhari and they give the pictures many different news headlines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.