Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York (41782 Views)

Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by sellYourCar: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who the cap fits cool cool
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's my president to handsome abeg ride o sai baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by damton(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
PMB is our hero. Anyone can say otherwise, it's immaterial.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Rebsy(f): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still on the matter....
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by stanbuggy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader
because I have a beautiful daughter as u can see from my dp I won't tell u what I had In mind....If not u for delete your NL account this night
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Lanretoye(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
bill clinton,bill gates...bar man,how much be my bill?
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
good ok
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Shymm3x: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lmao.

Bill Gates has absolutely nothing to offer anyone apart from eugenics and the vaccine ponzi scheme.

What's the point of meeting him? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Enesi47: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Is fayemi now vic president ni lol
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by zinzane: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Respected by World's greatest ; disdained by Nairaland nobodies.

Whom God has blessed, No man can cause!

Make way Wailers tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Haybeecity: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
. sai baba!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by ijustdey: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Meiji:

My friend shut up. We are talking about a UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY here, you're bringing dictionary. In the context of foreign relations, bilateral meetings can only be held between countries or regional groups.

If you're going to talk nonsense, don't bother quoting me.

a pained wailer
mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
why cant our people hold pen and paper to jot down things they are hearing. the next thing they will do is to come and tell us America said this and that. just like that cocoyam head oshomole

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by mustiiz(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader

You are very stupid nd lack senxe .. So wat he's doing its it nt for d bettament of our nation so bcs of duara he shud not go to the UN meeting. What am I sayin sef do u even knw the meaning of UN.. School go u won't its ur bf house u will go to.. Rada rada oshiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by osazekid(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not bother to discuss any real issue with them. No wonrder Obama is not so interested in meeting him again. Others are meeting incumbent world leaders, buhari is meeting ex-leaders. First Gordon Brown now Clinton. So unfit for leadership
What do you know, he has more knowledge than you do, #you just want to say something, must u talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by bishopDD(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
quote author=FreeGlobe post=38410603]This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader[/quote] For insulting a man that is fighting to give u and ur myopic household good life, u will remain clueless all d days of ur life. The time has come for us all to see good in PMB.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by odinese(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
How will they cope with buharis accent...coz I can't even understand him.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by sauceTDA(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
. Wait must u comment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The amiable General continues to be sought after by the Kings and Presidents of this world that seek to become part of Nigeria's new season of restoration, restitution and prosperity.

Sai Buhari!
unlike jonathan that was begging to be met even by African leaders

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by osazeeblue01: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is what u have be fighting for to be visiting and snapping with the famus people. How many of them don come pay u visit for ASO ROCK. Buhari ok o kontinue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by regal4luv(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=IdisuleOurOwn post=38410962] See dem, wailing wailers. Continue to wail guys. shut up the only gramma u sabi is wailing wailer. A nincompoop.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by BizBayo: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lagoon can save you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by oviejnr(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
k
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
odinese:
How will they cope with buharis accent...coz I can't even understand him.
na who you be?you are a nobody but a zombie grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Decibel:
APC is a fraud

if APC is a fraud, then PDP is cancer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by BizBayo: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Decibel:
The YAMS(Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters) praise-singers neve disappoint.

The Lagoon is your friend
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by hansad: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Fulani consolidating power all over the world with global players through Buhari.

The Iyoloba and Inyamiri in Nigeria may have to device other stronger means to get lose from Fulani grips.

Fulani loyal soldiers restructured Nigeria politically, such that both Iyoloba and Inyamiri are now at the mercy of Fulani in Nigeria.

Long before the arrival of colonial masters, Fulani was politically organized more than either the Iyoloba or the Inyamiri.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by AreaFada2: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not bother to discuss any real issue with them. No wonrder Obama is not so interested in meeting him again. Others are meeting incumbent world leaders, buhari is meeting ex-leaders. First Gordon Brown now Clinton. So unfit for leadership

Abeg tell them.
These ex-leaders also seek to continue to bolster their relevance and public profile. I would have expected side meetings with leaders of China, Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia, India and their accompanying business people. To bolster SMEs by those nationals in 9ja. To absorb teeming graduates gradually turning to crime, prostitution, thuggery, cultism and co.

But na lie o. Na veteran politicians I dey see.

Our people say the clothes that took you to the river, those you wash first.

But GMB left Boko Haram discourse and went to pose with white ex-leaders. In the West, ex-leaders have no clout.
Not like OBJ submitting ministers list to GMB. cheesy grin

Kpata kpata Bill Gates will offer congrats for near-eradication of polio in 9ja!

Those kind of demeaning do-gooder charitable work rich white boys like to discuss with Africans. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by odinese(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na who you be?you are a nobody but a zombie grin

Not funny bro pls f off...
and I love buhari, so I don't understand your stupidity.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.