Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York (41787 Views)

Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by bashydemy(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Enesi47:
Is fayemi now vic president ni lol
no this is a working Govt whereby the President traveled and the VP stay back working unlike the last administration where they are all travel together leaving the country in the hand of Boko Haram
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by bashydemy(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2015
juicee1:
chai! See opposition. grin

If you know the amount of power an ex-US president wields, you won't have typed the above. I guess you think they become irrelevant like our Clueless One.
Abeg help me tell am ooo, infact they still refer to the as President.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by FreeGlobe(f): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2015
stanbuggy:

because I have a beautiful daughter as u can see from my dp I won't tell u what I had In mind....If not u for delete your NL account this night
I have seen your daughter.. next
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2015
bashydemy:
For your information the VP is doing that abi what do we have VP for? We have a working government inline your Hero and his vp that have no clue on how Govt should be run.
you Buhari zombies are jokers. The VP is doing what? WE are talking about Buhari not attending a high level UN conference on boko haram there in new York. there was no Nigerian rep at the conference
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=regal4luv post=38414110][/quote]

You couldn't even quote me accurately. Haven read unworthy comments here, yours is not an exception.

I don't have time for rag tag Street urchins like you.
In a saner climes, kids like you would have been exchange for common sense at infancy.

Nairaland mods are deleting most of what I wrote.

Go in peace boy.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by alexlee50: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2015
So he can interact with foreign business men?
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by aresa: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2015
alexlee50:
So he can interact with foreign business men?

alexlee50:
APC dey give excuse for their failure? I laugh.it would be a 100days soon and no food for school children, no 1 naira to 1dollar, no 5000 to unemployed youths.now it is excuses galore, typical of APC, very predictable bunch of propagandists

Typical forced ignorance and shallow mentality rubbish by a village loser..
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by damyzino(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Decibel:
The YAMS(Yoruba Association of Muslim Supporters) praise-singers neve disappoint.
your dad actually wasted his sperm donation before he cross-breed you with a she-goat undecided .keep on wailing
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by 400billionman: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Meiji:
How does one have a "bilateral" meeting with a private citizen?

Lol.

Illiteracy nah their disease..
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by iukpe: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Nigeria must rise again, through hard work, trust and sincerity of purpose. God bless our country.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by naijafella(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
See his spearlike jaw.

slowpoke like you.C'mon gerrout!
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by kessyur: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
See all the past world leaders representing in the UN, while someone downtown is HIDING his head. Is good to leave a good legacy.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by samento: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not bother to discuss any real issue with them. No wonrder Obama is not so interested in meeting him again. Others are meeting incumbent world leaders, buhari is meeting ex-leaders. First Gordon Brown now Clinton. So unfit for leadership
Pain! Pain!! Pain everywhere. Pain will kill this wailing wailers.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by samento: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Zombie receive sense.. continue to worship your dull god buhari
A you worship your drunkard Jona.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Kingspin(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Is taken photos now a diplomatic agreement . Abeg alot of thing are sabotaging our existence back home quickly Sir.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by joeyfire(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
President Kenyatta of Kenya and Kerry Adler, the President and Chief Executive Officer of SkyPower Global, who has announced that his company would double the $2.2 billion it agreed to invest in Kenya to develop solar power to a massive $4.4 billion. He also announced that SkyPower will invest huge sums of money to set up a research laboratory in Kenya to advance solar energy. In addition, the company will also donate 3,600 solar street lamps to Kenya to show appreciation for the professionalism the Government has shown in making Kenya business friendly.

If you see serious ppl u go know

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by joeyfire(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2015
"Holding a meeting with the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, in preparation for the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) which Kenya will be hosting next year. We affirmed our joint plans for TICAD and also discussed and followed up on other bilateral matters arising from my visit to Japan in March, 2015." - President Uhuru Kenyatta

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by gulees: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

After serious nations have seen him as an unserious leader and are withdrawing audience from him, he is now meeting ex presidents and calling the meeting bilateral. I can't even laugh
It doesnt matter what ur silly opinion is, the important thing is diaz notin U can do about it xcept hating. Kip hating grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by irishMO123(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Decibel:
APC is a fraud
PDP is a scam
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by irishMO123(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
See his spearlike jaw.
how ur papa own take be? Prick head
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by irishMO123(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Meiji:
How does one have a "bilateral" meeting with a private citizen?

Lol.
report ur wails to God...
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by pelmart: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=joeyfire post=38420466]"Holding a meeting with the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe, in preparation for the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) which Kenya will be hosting next year. We affirmed our joint plans for TICAD and also discussed and followed up on other bilateral matters arising from my visit to Japan in March, 2015." - President Uhuru Kenyatta [/quote/]
Pls tell those sai Buhari. See the number of real business deals signed by responsible government.
They thought we are fool, i dont know.
I m wondering the high level of deals the chinese government would signed?
And our own IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT will say GEJ cause that, NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Raphtop(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader
. Odehdo, continue to cry you hear? mtchewwww
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader
You Are so bitter!!!!!! Sai Buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by gbishman: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Leaders of like minds. Thank you God almighty for the gift of Buhari
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by stunna111: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Need a job?? http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=2574 get an online job now!! One click away!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by omojeesu(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by omojeesu(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Yes! With the globalist, illuminatti and freemasons of this world! They control this present world. Agents of the NWO. May God save us.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by omonnakoda: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I can see you brush your teeth and bathe with bitterleaf.

That is your portion; bitterness

You will die bitter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by 7lives: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=38410475]The amiable General continues to be sought after by the Kings and Presidents of this world that seek to become part of Nigeria's new season of restoration, restitution and prosperity.

Sai Buhari!
[/quote

I like this, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by alexlee50: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
aresa:

Typical forced ignorance and shallow mentality rubbish by a village loser..

na lie I talk?
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by 190theclown: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
doublewisdom:
See his spearlike jaw.

ROTFL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Sokoto - The Nation / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / "I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.