Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York (41778 Views)

Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
odinese:

Not funny bro pls f off...
and I love buhari, so I don't understand your stupidity.
he pain am tongue
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by hansad: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
AreaFada2:

Abeg tell them.
These ex-leaders also seek to continue to bolster their relevance and public profile. I would have expected side meetings with leaders of China, Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia, India and their accompanying business people. To bolster SMEs by those nationals in 9ja. To absorb teeming graduates gradually turning to crime, prostitution, thuggery, cultism and co.

But na lie o. Na veteran politicians I dey see.

Kpata kpata Bill Gates will offer congrats for near-eradication of polio in 9ja!

Those kind of demeaning do-gooder charitable work rich white boys like to discuss with Africans. grin grin

They did not show the foto of the English language interpreter between Buhari and these ex-Western leaders that are still looking for contracts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by sammyj: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Well done sir all the wailing wailers group will continue to have high BP till 2029!!! grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Fearcom(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader

Your comments are on Voice mail...
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by ernesty20(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
mars123:
Even the blind can see that these white boys respect Buhari.

so presidential...I voted for this guy, I won a bet and a great president.
guy or grandpa? Ur mumu no be here oo
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by 989900: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
This is more important to the daura tourist president than attending a high level conference on boko haram.. misplaced priorities from a clueless sectional leader

Which high level conference on BH?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
AreaFada2:

Abeg tell them.
These ex-leaders also seek to continue to bolster their relevance and public profile. I would have expected side meetings with leaders of China, Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia, India and their accompanying business people. To bolster SMEs by those nationals in 9ja. To absorb teeming graduates gradually turning to crime, prostitution, thuggery, cultism and co.
But na lie o. Na veteran politicians I dey see.

Our people say the clothes that took you to the river, those you wash first.
But GMB left Boko Haram discourse and went to pose with white ex-leaders. In the West, ex-leaders have no clout.
Not like OBJ submitting ministers list to GMB. cheesy grin
Kpata kpata Bill Gates will offer congrats for near-eradication of polio in 9ja!

Those kind of demeaning do-gooder charitable work rich white boys like to discuss with Africans. grin grin
Honestly, people like Gordon Brown is expired in the global scheme of thing. Buhari don't really have a clue. Of what use is Bill Clinton to Nigeria in this age? He's giving these men media lifeline that they desperately seek.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari, the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria for the second time.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by itoski(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
in tu pac's voice I see no change!!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not bother to discuss any real issue with them. No wonrder Obama is not so interested in meeting him again. Others are meeting incumbent world leaders, buhari is meeting ex-leaders. First Gordon Brown now Clinton. So unfit for leadership
chai! See opposition. grin

If you know the amount of power an ex-US president wields, you won't have typed the above. I guess you think they become irrelevant like our Clueless One.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Most times I wonder if this politicians are the ones deceiving us, or we are the ones deceiving ourselves. You elected a leader over three months ago and so far so good you've not seen any meaningful impact. Innocent men and women are being killed on daily basis while our president is busy touring the world and still we will shout saibaba. Our graduates are roaming the streets, foreign investors are fleeing our country, in the international community Nigeria is backward in all ramification. That name NIGERIA is synonymous with anything evil all due to how our leaders ruled this country.
Still yet we are praising these useless and a selfish politicians of ours. #whichwaynigeria God help us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
juicee1:
chai! See opposition. grin

If you know the amount of power an ex-US president wields, you won't have typed the above. I guess you think they become irrelevant like our Clueless One.
Which power? Can ex-US President agree on a workable MoU between US and Nigeria or help in ways to achieve our policies? Oga, dem forbid Buhari from meeting incumbents?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
googlepikin:
why cant our people hold pen and paper to jot down things they are hearing. the next thing they will do is to come and tell us America said this and that. just like that cocoyam head oshomole
na really cocoyam head...very annoying talkative of a man...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Meeting with the bills like they wanna pay his bills.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Zombie receive sense.. continue to worship your dull god buhari

Lmao yøu are funny
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
hemartins:
it's almost end of the month. pls come back home on time to announce my name in your ministerial list.
pls when you become minister do not forget to remind him to wear Suits atleast onc a while
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by hemartins(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
remember007:
pls when you become minister do not forget to remind him to wear Suits atleast onc a while

baba doesn't need that. if baba wears suit, will Obama wear Agbada?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which power? Can ex-US President agree on a workable MoU between US and Nigeria or help in ways to achieve our policies? Oga, dem forbid Buhari from meeting incumbents?
those guys pull more strings that you might know. Remember how OBJ unplugged GEJ from that seat grin.

Why must he see Obama when he saw him few weeks ago? Did he go there because of him or UN?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
hemartins:

baba doesn't need that. if baba wears suit, will Obama wear Agbada?
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by vorigan: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not bother to discuss any real issue with them. No wonrder Obama is not so interested in meeting him again. Others are meeting incumbent world leaders, buhari is meeting ex-leaders. First Gordon Brown now Clinton. So unfit for leadership

. . . .Mr. APC blocked my Facebook account, didn't buhari meet with Obama in July?. . . .are you familiar with the word "itinerary"?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by deejahdiamond: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
jealousy you have you met d friend to the son of your traditional ruler?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by vislabraye(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You dey mind am ? The people wey dey praise am get issue
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by dollarlander: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Sai baba

All your enemies shall continue to have sleepless nights till 2023

Amen!!!!!!!!!! In the name of Jesus.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by klax(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
I have read everybody comment but the truth I cant see any reason why would buhari should be meeting Gay Obama buhari is in US for UN summit and we should not forget that when you tends to follow this people too much or seeking there attention they will mess you up moreso I guess why some of the current leader not meeting him especially Gay Obama it's simply because buhari refused to buy their *Gay bad market* they never knew he was such a no nonsense man they thought they can push him around but he disappointed them .

Sorry to say this what does buhari even need to meet Obama for Since Nigeria president hss be meeting US president what have they done for Nigeria So guys the cry does not worth it if they dont want to meet him fine buhari should face what he came their for and after he should get back home.
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by tochstorm(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
what does Clinton and gates have in common...... Bill!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by banio: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2015
If the elections where free and fair, we wud not be having this hatred for Buhari. It was a political coup. That's why people are rejecting this Presidodo.
Since the inception of democracy in 1999, no election has got this much BACKLASH
Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by front247: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not bother to discuss any real issue with them. No wonrder Obama is not so interested in meeting him gain. Others are meeting incumbent world leaders, buhari is meeting ex-leaders. First Gordon Brown now Clinton. So unfit for leadership
obama could not understand what he was saying how will obama want to see him again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York by holluwai(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Interesting.....hope this in one way or the other bring good change to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Climbs Ladder To Inspect A Flyover Project: Pic / Nigeria Boko Haram Terror Group Leader Speaks On Youtube / President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.