Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers (867 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
What is happening to me? I reject the spirit of single baby mothers in my life. In the last six years, out of you Six girls I met or had an affair with four are single baby mama's. I was just evaluating my dating or relationship life today before I got to realize all this. Joyce to me she had two daughters after two days of accepting my proposal. Blessing, confess after having intimacy with her. Christy was sincere to tell me earlier. Now. the girl I just met told me today she is a single mother. which I discovered and asked after hearing the voice of a child while having a phone conversation. God. I reject this spirit of Single mothers relationship.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
ITS YOUR DESTINY
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by FruityLass: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Deal with it tongue
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Pimples(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
you are fortunate enough to get girls that were willing to have children out of wedlock.

the alternatives are girls that don't have children out of wedlock but have committed several abortions

No more stainless babes these days
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
'Akosejaye' na bastard!
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
'Akosejaye' na bastard!tongue
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Abugab(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
The spirit of babymamas is really worth rejecting.
Always find out their status before going intimate.
Funny but a serious matter
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by AfricanApple(f): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
just like someone above said, it is really your destiny grin grin
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
consider yourself lucky!
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Think of it in a good way. Maybe you are father of all nations grin
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by ojun50(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
I knw say he no pass lagos girls
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Dotwillis1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Change your environment.... Come to Ekiti state!
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by naijaboiy: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe you just have to accept your fate.
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by DEIFIED(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe your ancestors are trying to pass a message to you.
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by vizkiz: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Change your environment.... Come to Ekiti state!

don't listen to this clown. There are more baby mama's than single girls in ekiti state. Let me rate them.... Errmmmmm 80% are baby mama's sha... undecided
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Afrok(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
DESTINY can only be DELAYED, it can never be DENIED...
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Dotwillis1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
vizkiz:

don't listen to this clown. There are more baby mama's than single girls in ekiti state. Let me rate them.... Errmmmmm 80% are baby mama's sha... undecided
75% of them have it for yhu right? undecided
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by vizkiz: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
75% of them have it for yhu right? undecided

ekiti girls are hoes. Local hoes though grin

1 Like

Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by lilmax(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
It's in you
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Edipee(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Keep calm.
Re: Out Of Six Girls I Asked Out, Four Are Single Mothers by Dotwillis1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
vizkiz:

ekiti girls are hoes. Local hoes though grin
*reloads my shortgun*.. Yhu say what? angry shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Absolute Worst Names In This Section Starting with Rapmoney / Is It Proper? Please Help. / Recommended: Still Your Man’s Heart. 18 Sure Adorable Ways To “sweet Talk” Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.