Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (41059 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by aksule(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oh my God look what Garba Shehu is telling us. Does this man believe he is addressing jss 3 students

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by kingdompropty: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is a reckless reply. Don't want to believe this emanated from the Nigerian government. Are we short of representatives? Simply put this is the most clueless government in history.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
prettytasha:
ok
INDEED you are pretty BUT I don't believe you are all THOSE THINGS you claim to be in your profile.

PS: In case you didn't notice, FTC (First To Comment) is an ''ACHIEVEMENT'' (Sort Of undecided ) for folks in this Forum (Admittedly IMMATURE Individuals), so CONGRATULATIONS are in order as you are the FTC on this thread grin
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Image123(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
LewsTherin:
With our challanges on security,asking for aid to takle aids is a poor choice for a speech to the general assembly. No offence but no one's gonna take us serious if that's what we are talking about right now.

He's already talked about security several times when invited, must he boringly repeat that? There's a session for that which we chair i think. And we do have challenges with HIV. Many are more interested in investing and discussing climate change than our boko haram song, HIV is global and on point. You have a visionary leader for the first time in a long while, let's appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

Kunu sipping Animal of a president..
and you pray to become a leader one day?
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Decibel: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
It is now official that the ruling party sponsors/aids terrorism in the west African sub-region.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by prettytasha(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
smiley
Xsolutions:
INDEED you are pretty BUT I don't believe you are all THOSE THINGS you claim to be in your profile.

PS: In case you didn't notice, FTC (First To Comment) is an ''ACHIEVEMENT'' (Sort Of undecided ) for folks in this Forum (Admittedly IMMATURE Individuals), so CONGRATULATIONS are in order as you are the FTC on this thread grin
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by FreeGlobe(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
mumu presidency, so he didn't attend such a strategic meeting because it was not official but he was meeting with obj and gordon brown. The Daura President certainly has questions to answer about boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by vikyno(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
sammyj:
This is one of the most smartest intelligent response coming from our president intelligent team. We are solidly behind you PMB ni shakings let wailing wailers group keepon wailing they can never succeed in bring down this government. Shikena! !!! tongue

If that response is intelligent to you, then your IQ would be below the freezing point if I may guess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by walozanga(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
IMAGINE THE WEIGHT OF THE TOPIC BT HE WASNT THERE. FOOL..ISH COW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by advocates: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
I guess, keeping tab with the progress of Mr. President has become a bitter reality for some section of the country to contain with hence the needless insults and fault finding.
As a country, we can say we have finally gotten it right. It may take some effort but surely when the right man saddled an affair, hope and light is always guaranteed.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Image123(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
kingdompropty:
This is a reckless reply. Don't want to believe this emanated from the Nigerian government. Are we short of representatives? Simply put this is the most clueless government in history.

You think this is owanbe wedding where it's church service and reception events? It's the UN general assembly and we don't have to be at every unofficial event. Many world leaders were turned down for meeting already. Meeting with Nigerians in diaspora, arewa organization, oodua group, APC alliance, Ojukwu brethren etc. A serious person must have priority and be bold to say no graciously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by OboloMAN: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
As expected a silly response.
Since when did the issue of boko haram become less important to Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
cyberdurable:
Daura Dúllard

Kunu sipping Animal of a president..
grin grin grin your mentions notification go hear am today grin grin
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by cocoduck: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
OF COURS YOU ARE THE FOUNDER OF BOKO HARAM! Why would you attend that meeting that will ensues the Fulani tribe is kept in check, bloody Jihadist pedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by vikyno(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
MUMU President from a MUMU Party.

What a MUMU Nation we are for allowing this insult of a President on the most populous black nation in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by amazingspiderma: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Priorities and Schedules.

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by speedyGonzales: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
faithfuldon7:

You are a reason why abortion should be legalised. That would ve prevented an I*diot like u from surfacing.

abortion should be legal... teenagers will have sex, no matter what you tell them... if they can't by condoms because society franks on it... they will get pregnant and seek fake doctors to abort the pregnancy and end up dead. So since abortion can be performed safely by trained doctors, it should be legal. I can't believe that abortion is not legal in Nigeria... based on religious bullshit... let people choose for themselves, if the want it or not!

Nigeria has some of the highest dead rates due to abortions in the world, that is a very stup*d law in my opinion!!!
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by walozanga(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=Image123 post=38409833]

He's already talked about security several times when invited, must he boringly repeat that? There's a session for that which we chair i think. And we do have challenges with HIV. Many are more interested in investing and discussing climate change than our boko haram song, HIV is global and on point. You have a visionary leader for the first time in a long while, let's appreciate.[/quot

Vision is not our problem bt how to face reality my friend. He went to D.c and came back clueless.. Now a topic of bokoharam is on the UN table and he is not present.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by advocates: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
989900:

Opinions are like arm pits, everyone has them, and most of them stink.
Wow. I caught that.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by nortcentrallord(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Obasanjo the american spy boi. Old man being commanded by his children's age.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Souljaboi1: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
prettytasha:
ok mr president...ftc.. i dedicate this space to myself to my bestie and to all nigerians grin...... meanwhile folllow my signature , click like and download brothers in arms 3 on your android device grin

I saw your personal text and I was impressed.

Apart from asking how to get Modern Combat 5 to play offline on my Android device, I would like us to talk about Tesla batteries and Stirling engines. I'm saying this because you say you wanna change the world of physics, so do I. smiley
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Borderless: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
socialmediaman:
The president is right on this one, from the content of this statement, the presidency intentionally avoided that meeting. Its even possible some of the other African nations convened such in order to play a fast one without first consulting with Buhari on the relevance of such meeting. I'm just speculating anyway but Nigeria remains a leader in the african continent and deserves a lead role in such events that involve it as a nation

I'm not surprised. They know people like you would believe this poo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=walozanga post=38410248][/quote]

Maybe they should begin to look into vaccines for malaria and typhoid in Africa. 'll they? If they do, who 'll they sell all their anti malaria drugs to? Instead of sharing free condoms, develop share free vaccines for malaria, typhoid, hunger and possibly terrorism to Africans. Hihihihih.
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by refreshrate: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
abe4kom:
wasn't the US and UN represented in same meeting?

you dey mind that guy? if buhari sh!t for body during flight back he will still find cause to justify it. You need to learn to ignore such people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by ify84(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
'Mumus' have started defending as usual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by davidmonye(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Helo beloved friends i hope we hav had a wonderful week. Friends share dreams and help in actualising d dreams of one another. Dats why i seek ur tym nd vote to help a friend. http:///px8vwtc Kindly open the link and pls like the picture of contestant number 2,who is very good friend {ADETUMBI BUSAYO,}she is contesting for ZED FASHIONS BATTLES OF LIKES COMPETITION.pls help a nairalander achieve her dreams
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by abe4kom: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
socialmediaman:

This is a matter of tactics and maintaining your role as a leader. If other African nations convene such a meeting and invite the UN, of course they will come, but when they see Nigeria is absent, they will understand our position. Now tell me, what right do these african nations have to call for such a meeting and invite us and the UN for something which is happening in our own country? They should first consult with us and then we play a lead role in the actual meeting, anything otherwise is trying to play a fast one and as a leader, you have to use your intelligence.
Are you serious bro?
The leader who ran to Chad, Cameroon, Niger, Benin, Ghana for same problem?
The leader who couldn't invite same countries to Abuja for a good talking-to?

The leader who is leading the UN?
I suspect you man!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by DaBullIT(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yeye people complaining una eyes don clear
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by refreshrate: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
vikyno:
MUMU President from a MUMU Party.

What a MUMU Nation we are for allowing this insult of a President on the most populous black nation in the world.

you forgot voted by?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by prettytasha(f): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Souljaboi1:

I saw your personal text and I was impressed.

Apart from asking how to get Modern Combat 5 to play offline on my Android device, I would like us to talk about Tesla batteries and Stirling engines. I'm saying this because you say you wanna change the world of physics, so do I. smiley
oya likemy fb page first
Re: Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
walozanga:

Vision is not our problem bt how to face reality
my friend. He went to D.c and came back clueless.. Now a topic of bokoharam is on the UN table and he is not present.

Evidently, you're the clueless one. Buhari is not back but due to come back on the 29th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.