Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,784 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Movie Club - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie Club (85825 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / NL Movie-Club: Summer 2011 Stakeout / The Movie "300" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Movie Club by v3: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2011
KungFu Panda 2? undecided
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2011
Movie review suggestions:

- MY NAME IS KHAN
- THE HURT LOCKER
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Quadrilogy
- THOR
- KUNG FU PANDA 2
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^oga moderator
i posted a rather long reply to Viera on that following thread about some of the reason why Nollywood is as mediocre as it is BUT to my surprise i got briefly banned. now although the ban was quickly lifted, my post is gone, what seems to be the prob?! i know i could simply go to my profile and copy and paste what was deleted but i surely would get banned again. lol
here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-694224.0.html

also, as far as i can remember, i have been posting streaming links to show my 9ja peeps where to watch latest movies online. is it regarded as "illegal" on NL or what?!

E be like say Mukina delete your post when she wan delete her own and nairaland no get recycle bin. Take heart eh?
Re: The Movie Club by mukina2: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^oga moderator
i posted a rather long reply to Viera on that following thread about some of the reason why Nollywood is as mediocre as it is BUT to my surprise i got briefly banned. now although the ban was quickly lifted, my post is gone, what seems to be the prob?! i know i could simply go to my profile and copy and paste what was deleted but i surely would get banned again. lol
here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-694224.0.html

also, as far as i can remember, i have been posting streaming links to show my 9ja peeps where to watch latest movies online. is it regarded as "illegal" on NL or what?!
your post was not deleted, you were auto banned by the spam bot which was why you were unbanned after a while, when your post is untagged it will be visible.
On the ban message it said you should not try reposting, that your post will be visible once untagged.
Re: The Movie Club by WackyJ1(m): 3:37am On Jun 21, 2011
Kung Fu Panda 2,
Kung Fu Panda 2,
Re: The Movie Club by spikyn: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
smiley
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
spikyn:

smiley

@spikyn
Long time no see. What's up?
Re: The Movie Club by spikyn: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Obinna5000:

Hey, how you dey? Been a while, whatever happened to everyone here?
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
spikyn:

@Obinna5000:

Hey, how you dey? Been a while, whatever happened to everyone here?

@spikyn
Vanished!!! grin
Re: The Movie Club by spikyn: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
Where dem vanish go? Or did we all stop watching movies? Weird sha,
Re: The Movie Club by WackyJ1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sometimes some topics just dry out but topics like this one will always rise again. Obinna how far?
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Edo Tensei!
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2011
Err, Vesc aka Kabuto-san. .why resurrect this thread, AGAIN?
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2011
Senpai. It's the most sustainable thread in the section na. I've sent a probe to go and find JK. When he's back, things will get back to normal. Or someone else will keep the fire burning
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
yeah!!!!!
Re: The Movie Club by semid4lyfe(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
vescucci:
Senpai. It's the most sustainable thread in the section na. I've sent a probe to go and find JK. When he's back, things will get back to normal. Or someone else will keep the fire burning

Hmmm. . .as e be sey you get small free time, e no go bad make you take charge of the thread, run it (for a while) and re-generate interest in the thread before handing over the baton to someone else or leaving it on autopilot

E no go make sense to get sticky open thread wey nobody dey post in
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ I didn't plan on any thread to be sticky but I suppose it makes sense to stick the ones that generates most traffic up. So that the lazy folk like me who never scour through will find what interests them instantly. As for taking charge, I'll set things in motion pending JK's return which should be very soon, hopefully.

So, movie suggestions for review? I suggest Source Code
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
what site can i get nigerian movies to download?
Re: The Movie Club by semid4lyfe(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
BJ88:
what site can i get nigerian movies to download?

From the link below. If you have IDM, you're good to go

http://www.youtube.com/user/NollywoodLove
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2011
vescucci:

^^^ I didn't plan on any thread to be sticky but I suppose it makes sense to stick the ones that generates most traffic up. So that the lazy folk like me who never scour through will find what interests them instantly. As for taking charge, I'll set things in motion pending JK's return which should be very soon, hopefully.

So, movie suggestions for review? I suggest Source Code

@vescucci
Some films were suggested earlier on this page. Guess I'll add Source Code.

- MY NAME IS KHAN
- SOURCE CODE
- THE HURT LOCKER
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Quadrilogy
- THOR
- KUNG FU PANDA 2

Ok! Let's vote.
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
So what's your own vote?
Re: The Movie Club by lalaboi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
Kung Fu panda 2

1 Like

Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
vescucci:

So what's your own vote?

@vescucci
I'm stuck between "Source Code" and "My Name is Khan".
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
*sigh*... I miss this thread.
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha’s Burnt Knuckles And Knees Sets Internet On Fire / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.