Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck (6639 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by MrRobot: 2:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Geniuses within igbo land remain undeveloped. Our correspondent who brought in this report hinted of how amazingly, a boy of 13 years old developed a fully motorised pail loader and a truck, tipped by the Pail loader’s load of sand. It was an amazing scenario.

This geniuses have been let to lie fallow without any effort by the government to develop this intellectuals to their required fields. We call on multinational organizations and passionate individuals to help climax these dreams.

source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=12953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERhIoMdSbA

cc lalasticlala ishilove OAM4J, Afam4eva

4 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by kettykin: 3:11am On Sep 27, 2015
I see a budding multi million Naira company.

Take the boy and train him in basic design and toy development skills.
Refine his crude invention.
Make cute toys out of his works.
Invade the multi-billion toy industry with the products.
The boy gets millions to continue his toy making skills and education, the enterprenuer ģets big boost in his business and more jobs and igr is created for the state economy and federal government.

15 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Ilekeh(f): 3:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Lmaoooo wtf is that rubbish?

Ahmed built a clock, this one copied a truck from bob the builder with added heroin needles.

2 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by okosodo: 3:32am On Sep 27, 2015
hausa will never agree except he leaves nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by ragiluhivo(m): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
Lmaoooo wtf is that rubbish?

Ahmed built a clock, this one copied a truck from bob the builder with added heroin needles.

So what have you built dummy?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Ilekeh(f): 3:57am On Sep 27, 2015
ragiluhivo:

So what have you built dummy?

Many websites and apps, negro.

I don't "build" with steroid needles and wood nor do I copy ideas from a kids tv show.

I understand the nature of motivating them, but be realistic, in a real country, this will pass as a failed class project.

<light-skin pips, where una dey for the picture? >

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by kettykin: 4:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't "build" with steroid needles and wood nor do I copy ideas from a kids tv show.

I understand the nature of motivating them, but be realistic, in a real country, this will pass as a failed class project.

<light-skin pips, where una dey for the picture? >
You can post a YouTube video presentation of you and your works rather than spending the whole day humorously comparing your self to a jss boy

14 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by ragiluhivo(m): 4:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

hahah I laugh in mandarin. You my friend is nothing BUT a failed asss nigga comparing yourself with a 13 year old shows how empty-headed you really are. Jeez!! how can someone be this vacuous shocked

15 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 4:20am On Sep 27, 2015
When I was in secondary school before the days of the internet, a 14 year old cripple from ikare-akoko in ondo state actually built a prototype tractor. One of my classmates then, a 12 year old JSS2 student, built a functional standing fan. Am very sure there would be so many stories like this too in northern Nigeria. So, "scientific ideas" are not limited to Igbo land alone; they are everywhere. Igbo's should be reasonable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by kettykin: 4:26am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
When I was in secondary school before the days of the internet, a 14 year old cripple from ikare-akoko in ondo state actually built a prototype tractor. One of my classmates then, a 12 year old JSS2 student, built a functional standing fan. Am very sure there would be so many stories like this too in northern Nigeria. So, "scientific ideas" are not limited to Igbo land alone; they are everywhere. Igbo's should be reasonable.

What does your word, igbos should be reasonable mean.¿ I'd like to know how posting the works of a 13year old boy on YouTube and nairaland.com translates to being unreasonable

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 4:33am On Sep 27, 2015
kettykin:

What does your word, igbos should be reasonable mean.¿ I'd like to know how posting the works of a 13year old boy on YouTube and nairaland.com translates to being unreasonable

Read through each of the comments and you will get the meaning....once more, Igbo's should be reasonable; every part of Nigeria is capable of technological advancement and not just Igbo's and Igbo land.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Ilekeh(f): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2015
ragiluhivo:

hahah I laugh in mandarin. You my friend is nothing BUT a failed asss nigga comparing yourself with a 13 year old shows how empty-headed you really are. Jeez!! how can someone be this vacuous shocked

I know that I'm not speaking Igbo, but try to comprehend English small. When was the comparison made?

Last I checked, we were discussing the failed steroid needle project before you asked a silly question.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Ilekeh(f): 4:57am On Sep 27, 2015
kettykin:

Be more specific by calling him Biafra, because we don't need to give the western world another reason to laugh at Nigeria.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Be more specific by calling him Biafra, because we don't need to give the western world another reason to laugh at Nigeria.
wadetaw202:
You have both been busted as haters that you are,why didn't you follow the footsteps of the first poster,instead of this ignorant display of hate and ignorance ......
Pls go and lick your wounds cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

You have both been busted as haters that you are,why didn't you follow the footsteps of the first poster,instead of this ignorant display of hate and ignorance ......
Pls go and lick your wounds cheesy

You sound like an eeeddiot, who fell from your mother's back. I was just telling you DAT all parts of Nigeria have geniuses, who can invent and innovate and it is not only one part. Let it be known to you flaaaathead, Igbo's don't have monopoly over such things. Stop being unreasonable.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by truefact: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

You sound like an eeeddiot, who fell from your mother's back. I was just telling you DAT all parts of Nigeria have geniuses, who can invent and innovate and it is not only one part. Let it be known to you flaaaathead, Igbo's don't have monopoly over such things. Stop being unreasonable.
Fetish dunce igbos giants will forever keep ypu sleepless nights. ..and during the days, igbos giants will always pursue you until you enter the market na..ked

4 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by truefact: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Fetish dunce igbos giants will forever keep ypu sleepless nights. ..and during the days, igbos giants will always pursue you until you enter the market na..ked

2 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
truefact:

Okija shrine came to mind. Your demigod amadioha came to mind. So, flaaaaaatheads are more fettish than any tribe in Nigeria

We already have solution to flaaaaatheads useless behaviour. It is called lagoonization. That is where your tribe will die.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by MendeZ(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2015
The poster of this thread should tell me if that is how a pail loader looks...

The poster must be a chemist
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Firstly,you want to drag me down to level of trading insults on a Sunday morning,so you can beat me with your PhD in insultinology grin
..I doubt if you had a mother.
Secondly the op didn't state that igbos have monopoly of innovations,your hate and ignorance did..
So go and leak your wound you scratch faced Imp.

3 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Okija shrine came to mind. Your demigod amadioha came to mind. So, flaaaaaatheads are more fettish than any tribe in Nigeria

We already have solution to flaaaaatheads useless behaviour. It is called lagoonization. That is where your tribe will die.
See who is talking about being fetish,when you are still burying your kings with ababoku and involving in human rituals in this 21st century,bury your head in shame you dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

See who is talking about being fetish,when you are still burying your kings with ababoku and involving in human rituals in this 21st century,bury your head in shame you dimwit.

Yes, we still bury our kings with abobaku. In fact, the plan is to use you and your family next time.

And Igbo's still carry out their fetish acts by worshipping amadioha and calling their own people 'osu' outcasts, (dedicated to demons). Imagine Igbo's dedicating their own people to demons in this technology age? Useless flaaathead fetish tribe.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Yes, we still bury our kings with abobaku. In fact, the plan is to use you and your family next time.

And Igbo's still carry out their fetish acts by worshipping amadioha and calling their own people 'osu' outcasts, (dedicated to demons). Imagine Igbo's dedicating their own people to demons in this technology age? Useless flaaathead fetish tribe.
I don't care whatever you say to cover up,they are all better than ritualists and ababoku hunters...
Next time before you call someone fetish....access you surroundings properly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

I don't care whatever you say to cover up,they are all better than ritualists and ababoku hunters...
Next time before you call someone fetish....access you surroundings properly cheesy

Which one do you choose?

To die with a king or to be called an OSU for the rest of your life? Do you know the meaning of OSU? Someone dedicated to demons.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Which one do you choose?

To die with a king or to be called an OSU for the rest of your life? Do you know the meaning of OSU? Someone dedicated to demons.
Hahaha.....even if I were to choose,I would choose to be an OSU to being used as ritual or buried alive with a king....it's not in our culture to take lives,it's not our right...
We are God's creatures and to only to him we shall return when it's time..again,go and lick your wound before you use me for ritual cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

Hahaha.....even if I were to choose,I would choose to be an OSU to being used as ritual or buried alive with a king....it's not in our culture to take lives,it's not our right...
We are God's creatures and to only to him we shall return when it's time..again,go and lick your wound before you use me for ritual cheesy

Since you have chosen to be an OSU, congratulations on being cursed forever.

You have also become the property of the devil forever

You will end up where the devil is now when you die.

Congrats once more.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Since you have chosen to be an OSU, congratulations on being cursed forever.

You have also become the property of the devil forever

You will end up where the devil is now when you die.

Congrats once more.
Ok,it is you that takes life that is not a property of the devil....I hear you Oga ritualist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by disumusa: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2015
MrRobot:
Geniuses within igbo land remain undeveloped. Our correspondent who brought in this report hinted of how amazingly, a boy of 13 years old developed a fully motorised pail loader and a truck, tipped by the Pail loader’s load of sand. It was an amazing scenario.

This geniuses have been let to lie fallow without any effort by the government to develop this intellectuals to their required fields. We call on multinational organizations and passionate individuals to help climax these dreams.

source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=12953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERhIoMdSbA

cc lalasticlala ishilove OAM4J, Afam4eva
nonsense,
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

Ok,it is you that takes life that is not a property of the devil....I hear you Oga ritualist cheesy

Every tribe in Nigeria has its own diabolical inclination? I accept we have such in Yoruba land. You flaaaathead too have yours and you should be sensible and reasonable enough to accept it. Being called OSU is the worst form of ritual anyone can perform. It means you are dead when you are still walking about. You are equally ritualists.

By the way, how is amadioha, your demigod, doing?
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Every tribe in Nigeria has its own diabolical inclination? I accept we have such in Yoruba land. You flaaaathead too have yours and you should be sensible and reasonable enough to accept it. Being called OSU is the worst form of ritual anyone can perform. It means you are dead when you are still walking about. You are equally ritualists.

By the way, how is amadioha, your demigod, doing?
Firstly,I can't accept to be called an OSU(if that still exists) because I didn't commit any crime....

But what did the person you used for ritual commit,what was his offence....you guyz are no different from book haram cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

Firstly,I can't accept to be called an OSU(if that still exists) because I didn't commit any crime....

But what did the person you used for ritual commit,what was his offence....you guyz are no different from book haram cheesy

Unfortunately for you, your tribe is unreasonable. They can call you OSU, either you commit crime or not.

And for your information, people are still called OSU in Igbo land today.

You want to known what the abobaku did? Just wait till your father is selected as the next abobaku. Then you will know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video) / Tinubu Pledges Support To Unlock MSME Potentials / Six (6) Iranians Arrested In Gbagada Lagos, Over Seized Ammunition - Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.