Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck (6633 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2015
Why won't it be nonsense when you are donating kabiru for suicide bombing
disumusa:
nonsense,

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by shiinihost: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
okosodo:
hausa will never agree except he leaves nigeria

eediot. are huasa men the only investors we have in Nigeria? You mean that there are no wealthy igbomen that can support the guys hustle?
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Unfortunately for you, your tribe is unreasonable. They can call you OSU, either you commit crime or not.

And for your information, people are still called OSU in Igbo land today.

You want to known what the abobaku did? Just wait till your father is selected as the next abobaku. Then you will know.
You are an irredeemable dunce,bleating with your free 10mb..
You can't attribute OSO to someone who has not committed an offense that warrants it,
We are talking real life and you are talking of using it as an insult..
Seems the scratch on your face is clouding your reasoning.
You keep shouting OSU all over NL ,give me proof that it was practiced in igboland..

Ritualists...
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by stanech: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
nnamdi KANU should pick him up immediately
one for the future
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

You are an irredeemable dunce,bleating with your free 10mb..
You can't attribute OSO to someone who has not committed an offense that warrants it,
We are talking real life and you are talking of using it as an insult..
Seems the scratch on your face is clouding your reasoning.
You keep shouting OSU all over NL ,give me proof that it was practiced in igboland..

Ritualists...

It is your parents that are irredeemable.

Go back to your gully erosion and you will be shown innumerable people who are still OSU's.

Shame on your cursed head; you don't even know your history. You are called OSU because you are dedicated to demons and not because of offence. Useless cursed eeediot product of rapppe.

You are not just bleating, you are barking and wining and biting everything in sight like a rabid dog.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is your parents that are irredeemable.

Go back to your gully erosion and you will be shown innumerable people who are still OSU's.

Shame on your cursed head; you don't even know your history. You are called OSU because you are dedicated to demons and not because of offence. Useless cursed eeediot product of rapppe.

You are not just bleating, you are barking and wining and biting everything in sight like a rabid dog.
That one pain am grin
Show me prove that "OSO" is practiced in igboland or wallow in your ignorance..

Again,he tries to bait me to trading insults so he can beat me with his PhDs in insultinology which is not in our culture cheesy..I know you don't have parents that's why it's easy to insult parents,it doesn't mean you should have no regards for them..your craze go cure when you chop ban...
Am 10 steps ahead bro,,,I can make you cry without insulting you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

That one pain am grin
Show me prove that "OSO" is practiced in igboland or wallow in your ignorance..

Again,he tries to bait me to trading insults which is not in out culture..I know you don't have parents that's why it's easy to insult parents...your craze go cure when you chop ban...
Am 10 steps ahead bro,,,I can make you cry without insulting you. grin

Are you saying calling someone irredeemable and and those foul names is not insult where you came from? If so, then your tribe must be immersed in intense decay.

And do you need evidence of an OSU? Then look into your mirror. You will see an OSU staring back at you.

And am not your bro.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Are you saying calling someone irredeemable and and those foul names is not insult where you came from? If so, then your tribe must be immersed in intense decay.

And do you need evidence of an OSU? Then look into your mirror. You will see an OSU staring back at you.

And am not your bro.
Use your dictionary and educate yourself about the word irredeemable,it's not yet late,maybe a little can still be salvaged out of your cobwed brain cheesy
you first called me ediottt..
Am sure you heard a slowpoke online shouting OSU,and out of ignorance and laziness you could check who it's attributed to..

Go and worry about the scratches on your face,ritualist!!!
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wadetaw202: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
vayne:

Use your dictionary and educate yourself about the word irredeemable,it's not yet late,maybe a little can still be savaged out of your cobwed brain cheesy
you first called me ediottt..
Am sure you heard a slowpoke online shouting OSU,and out of ignorance and laziness you could check who it's attributed to..

Go and worry about the scratches on your face,ritualist!!!

Make sure you worship your ikenga and amadioha well...flaaaathead ritualist

Yes, you are an osu, including your father and mother. You are a slowpoke not to known that.

And you are the worst slowpoke not to know your own history

Finally, you are an eeediot in truth!!!
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vayne(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

Make sure you worship your ikenga and amadioha well...flaaaathead ritualist

Yes, you are an osu, including your father and mother. You are a slowpoke not to known that.

And you are the worst slowpoke not to know your own history

Finally, you are an eeediot in truth!!!
I said it,that's your specialty,,,nothing upstairs grin , just dust.

What was this baby's offense

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
Lmaoooo wtf is that rubbish?

Ahmed built a clock, this one copied a truck from bob the builder with added heroin needles.

LOL @ heroin needles, guy you badt.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by hakanai(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
okosodo:
hausa will never agree except he leaves nigeria

Daft comment from a tribalist and hater !!!! angry angry angry
How will your conclusion affect the boy from his achievement? Is it that he will build it in the North or for the Hausas? Does it mean the Biafra territory can not finance or provide the development platform without the FGN or other parts of Nigeria. Yet you dunce often assume you are the smartest and you have everything to be an independent nation. Show it now and don't live on blaming others for survival!!! undecided undecided undecided
Igbos have money and the land.They do not lack rights to import or export and as such can provide the boy finance,materials,guidance and conducive atmosphere without even involving state government not to talk of FGN.
SO your point stinks of stupidity and you already have started the boys foundation with excuses to fail. You need to make him see the future without nonsense like this if he is to excel.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by vivalavida(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol
His mates are conductors in lagos shouting oshodi and ojuelegba up and down with there voice still under-going puberty.

2 Likes

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wirinet(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrRobot:
[s]Geniuses within igbo land remain undeveloped[/s]. Our correspondent who brought in this report hinted of how amazingly, a boy of 13 years old developed a fully motorised pail loader and a truck, tipped by the Pail loader’s load of sand. It was an amazing scenario.

This geniuses have been let to lie fallow without any effort by the government to develop this intellectuals to their required fields. We call on multinational organizations and passionate individuals to help climax these dreams.

source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=12953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERhIoMdSbA

cc lalasticlala ishilove OAM4J, Afam4eva

Some Igbos like the poster and some of his comrades has what can be termed egocentric problems. An igboman does something great, means Igbos are great and therefore i am great and better than others. That is what i call a fallacy. The problem is that they look for every mediocre achievement to call great.

There is nothing fantastic about the so called PAY-LOADER. It is only a toy. High school children in the US and Japan ar able to build much more complicated toys. Yes is is encouraging for a 13 yr to be able build toys, but what is more important and be emphasized is the science behind such toys. Students from 12 to 15 yrs old should be taught basic science of Mechanics and electricity, so they understand how to apply science to technology to build and design things in the future.

When i was 13, my friends and i were already building analogue AM transmitters using a few transistors and conductors for fun. Then there was lots of emphasis on science education.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Low self esteem, Igbos are great people. . Go and die , so. Because you can't say good about your people doesn't mean others shouldn't .
wirinet:

Some Igbos like the poster and some of his comrades has what can be termed egocentric problems. An igboman does something great, means Igbos are great and therefore i am great and better than others. That is what i call a fallacy. The problem is that they look for every mediocre achievement to call great.

There is nothing fantastic about the so called PAY-LOADER. It is only a toy. High school children in the US and Japan ar able to build much more complicated toys. Yes is is encouraging for a 13 yr to be able build toys, but what is more important and be emphasized is the science behind such toys. Students from 12 to 15 yrs old should be taught basic science of Mechanics and electricity, so they understand how to apply science to technology to build and design things in the future.

When i was 13, my friends and i were already building analogue AM transmitters using a few transistors and conductors for fun. Then there was lots of emphasis on science education.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wirinet(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
Low self esteem, Igbos are great people. . Go and die , so. Because you can't say good about your people doesn't mean others shouldn't .

Between you and i, who sounds like someone with low esteem. Who is arguing with you that Igbos are great people? Igbos being great people does not make you great. You have to achieve personal feats to be great.

For your information, there is no tribe or race without great people and mediocre people, but the mediocre can not hide under the shadow of the great and claim greatness.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by ragiluhivo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
wirinet:

[s]Some Igbos like the poster and some of his comrades has what can be termed egocentric problems. An igboman does something great, means Igbos are great and therefore i am great and better than others. That is what i call a fallacy. The problem is that they look for every mediocre achievement to call great.

When i was 13, my friends and i were already building analogue AM transmitters using a few transistors and conductors for fun. Then there was lots of emphasis on science education.[/s]

Balabala......Now that you are 30 what have you built. empty headed frustrated yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wirinet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Balabala......Now that you are 30 what have you built. empty headed frustrated yoruba man

Frustrated under-achiever. You cannot claim the achievements of other Igbo achievers. Try and achieve something in your life instead of hiding under the " achievements of Igbos" to make yourself feel good.

I cannot help you with the fact that you have nightmares of Yoruba men chasing you in your dreams. You will need to go to Yaba left for help.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
wirinet:

Frustrated under-achiever. You cannot claim the achievements of other Igbo achievers. Try and achieve something in your life instead of hiding under the " achievements of Igbos" to make yourself feel good.

I cannot help you with the fact that you have nightmares of Yoruba men chasing you in your dreams. You will need to go to Yaba left for help.

My friend go and sit down....You are a typical yoruba coward who is trying soo hard to discredit any achievement by the Igbo because your sophisticated backward tribe have nothing to hold on too except for the fictional theory of a coward who fell from the sky and smashed his head on a mud house in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
You have low self esteem about Igbos and so shall it continue, if your itshekiri people are not achiever, Igbo are and great people, so go and die
wirinet:

Between you and i, who sounds like someone with low esteem. Who is arguing with you that Igbos are great people? Igbos being great people does not make you great. You have to achieve personal feats to be great.

For your information, there is no tribe or race without great people and mediocre people, but the mediocre can not hide under the shadow of the great and claim greatness.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wirinet(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
speak2emmalex:

My friend go and sit down....You are a typical yoruba coward who is trying soo hard to discredit any achievement by the Igbo because your sophisticated backward tribe have nothing to hold on too except for the fictional theory of a coward who fell from the sky and smashed his head on a mud house in Ibadan.

Please tell me this achievement of the Igbo that i am trying to discredit. Please explain to me what the Igbos have contributed to civilization.

You are another schizophrenic that see Yoruba in his dreams and waking hours. Every body that disagrees with you must be Yoruba. I think this problem is more widespread among Igbos that acknowledged. The Governments needs to build more psychiatric hospitals in the east.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by backtosender: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrRobot:
Geniuses within igbo land remain undeveloped. Our correspondent who brought in this report hinted of how amazingly, a boy of 13 years old developed a fully motorised pail loader and a truck, tipped by the Pail loader’s load of sand. It was an amazing scenario.

This geniuses have been let to lie fallow without any effort by the government to develop this intellectuals to their required fields. We call on multinational organizations and passionate individuals to help climax these dreams.

source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=12953

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NERhIoMdSbA

cc lalasticlala ishilove OAM4J, Afam4eva
If God no make me Igbo either i cm from delta state river state benue or abakiliki is enough 4 me to thank him everyday...i wonder hw i will be feeling if am not igbo i will be so vex no be small

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by wirinet(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
You have low self esteem about Igbos and so shall it continue, if your itshekiri people are not achiever, Igbo are and great people, so go and die

Itsekiris are not great achievers? The first post independence finance minister was an Itsekiri man(who was killed by the Igbos in their ill conceived coup). Itsekiris encountered western education ever before the Igbos. An itsekiri (Nana) took on the British military might(and lost due to betrayal), when the Igbos dear not question their colonial master, and some ignoramus is here saying the Itsekiris are not achievers.

Well i will not descend my self further by this childish dick measuring competition,so i agree with you, Igbos are the master superior tribe in Nigeria. Are you happy now.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Insecurity is bad for you, Igbos are technically ahead of you, Igbos are great people and global players
Checkout names like Mike Emenalo, Ugo Ehiogu and world court judge Mr Osuji etc in essence if you don't want to be seeing Igbos dislaying their greatness then soka forest treatment awaits you
wirinet:

Itsekiris are not great achievers? The first post independence finance minister was an Itsekiri man(who was killed by the Igbos in their ill conceived coup). Itsekiris encountered western education ever before the Igbos. An itsekiri (Nana) took on the British military might(and lost due to betrayal), when the Igbos dear not question their colonial master, and some ignoramus is here saying the Itsekiris are not achievers.

Well i will not descend my self further by this childish dick measuring competition,so i agree with you, Igbos are the master superior tribe in Nigeria. Are you happy now.
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
wirinet:

Please tell me this achievement of the Igbo that i am trying to discredit. Please explain to me what the Igbos have contributed to civilization.

You are another schizophrenic that see Yoruba in his dreams and waking hours. Every body that disagrees with you must be Yoruba. I think this problem is more widespread among Igbos that acknowledged. The Governments needs to build more psychiatric hospitals in the east.

You know better...I don't need to start listing them down.. The igbos are too important to be ignored especially to the yorubas with their obsession for one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by tonychristopher: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
wirinet:

Now this is revisionism ...it is only Igbo that indirect rule was applied in Nigeria ...they couldn't be colonised easily and its on record but other tribes were easily colonised via their kings ..do you want links

It's only Igbo that fought Brits wholesale during colonial period via aro war which lasted for decade and ekumwku war which lasted also years ...do you still want links

But itshekiri was busy sleeping with the oyibos ...I know these facts

So what achievement ... Can we say

Whose car was used to welcome queen first
Who was the first president after colonialism

Do the research and come back

Where is itshekiri in map today ?
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by tonychristopher: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
Insecurity is bad for you, Igbos are technically ahead of you, Igbos are great people and global players
Checkout names like Mike Emenalo, Ugo Ehiogu and world court judge Mr Osuji etc in essence if you don't want to be seeing Igbos dislaying their greatness then soka forest treatment awaits you

Apart from rmd who is another itshekiri man of note

Nobody
Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by tonychristopher: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
wirinet:

Google Igbo and Google itshekiri

Wikipedia is a good teacher

1 Like

Re: Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck by tonychristopher: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
backtosender:
If God no make me Igbo either i cm from delta state river state benue of abakiliki is enough 4 me to thank him everyday...i wonder hw i will be feeling if am not igbo i will be so vex no be small

Gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Results Local Goverment By Local Goverment / Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang / Six (6) Iranians Arrested In Gbagada Lagos, Over Seized Ammunition - Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.