Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? (4866 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by sweetlove(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
how to get a girl to leave my married man alone?

ok me and my husband had a little depart for about a year and seperated well i met someone and hea met someone but we then came together again and relized what we left and that we r great together and have a great relationship now. well my husbands lil fling just dont get the hint and it was over a year ago and she still is sending him texts "hope u have a great sunny day" well i and him have said to her you know please quit calling and texting we r happy and u really need to move on with your life. well i was nice at first and then now its hit the point where i am really getting pissed off so i been giving it to her hard like you know u need to get the hint chic leave my man alone. well she says she still wants to be friends with him and i tell her no my husband just ignores her and lets it be but its just the point i want her to stop stop stop and i want her to get it hard so even revenge would be nice cause she is just gone to far. so any suggestions and help me thanks
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Dalby(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2006
Tell your husband, he should know how. Why should she still be calling and texting?
Tell your husband to discard his present line and get a new line. If she does not have the new number then your problem is solved.
If she later starts to call or text this number then ask your husband again whats up grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by windywendy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2006
Sweetlove, you confuse me. Are you male or female The gender ID in front of your name says "m", meaning male. After you clear up this confusion, then i'll respond wink
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by kokoletz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2006
Me too.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by bukhy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2006
maybe the husband and wife should visit the girls parent together
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Douzy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
This same guy made a thread where he said that he was uncomfortable with himself as a MAN (thus wishing he were a WOMAN). See https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=26140.msg646157#msg646157

Well, may be he's a MALE married to a MALE. Please, what's the name for that, guys? embarassed
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Akinagirl(f): 4:38am On Oct 08, 2006
Yes maybe, but i would definately like that cleared up too. Are you Male or Female
it would be great to know undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by bluenubian(f): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2006
get her to meet u somewhere for lunch, then u and ur friends beat the crap outta her grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by nilla(f): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2006
windywendy:

Sweetlove, you confuse me. Are you male or female The gender ID in front of your name says "m", meaning male. After you clear up this confusion, then i'll respond wink

You spoke my mind
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by sweetlove(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2006
nilla:

You spoke my mind
Akinagirl:

Yes maybe, but i would definitely like that cleared up too. Are you Male or Female
it would be great to know undecided

@Dalby, Wow,I am a Very Darling Male,I Like to ask My question In Both ways,Because there are sometimes question Bordering a woman to ask, and I Might Just say your Mind Then!

Since i was manufactured In Heaven,Distributed to Nigeria and relocated to Spain,I Have seen So Many people acting film here,which make me to ask question Like genderless.

All The same,I Hope you understand me Now,I am a Very Darling Male.

Thanks for your Time and Replies.

Love U all.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by BrownEyes4(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2006
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Duchess(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2006
Please pple, tell me how to nicely tell my a guy that his breath stinks at the end of the day when he wants to kiss u. I know it needs to be done nicely, but how especially if u like the guy alot.
Thanks as u send ur replies.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by nilla(f): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2006
sweetlove:

Since i was manufactured In Heaven,Distributed to Nigeria and relocated to Spain,I Have seen So Many people acting film here,which make me to ask question Like genderless.

i like the way you said that.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by soulpatrol(f): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2006
confusion o. cool
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Akinagirl(f): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2006
undecided confused
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by tukur2002n(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2006
Posted by: Akinagirl 
Insert Quote
    confused

and

Posted by: soulpatrol 
Insert Quote
confusion o.   

what is the confusion again this man has cleared himself sis!!!
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2006
pls guys help me out,there's a guy crazy about me but the thing is that i don't like this guy but he keeps pestering me.i feel for this guy but i wish anoda girl had him,he is so caring but i am not ready for any relationship now so what do i do?pls send your replies.AS FOR YOU LADYGIVE HER A GANG BEATING THEN,YOUR HUSBAND SHUD DISCARD HIS LINE.all the best.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by bukhy(f): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2006
hey kennygee, this is somebody else thread, can you post your problems to another tthread ? coz if we start replying you now, how are we gonna reply the owner of the thread? not an insult is an advice. but a little clue is to tell him to his face that you dont like him. boys don't wanna hear that
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by cuddle(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2006
are u a fraud?
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by puker(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2007
Before comment what is that 'M' doing in ya profile. Abi you be HOMO.
Re: How To Get A Girl To Leave My Married Man Alone? by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2013
GIVE HER YOUR BROTHER OR ANY SINGLE RELATIVE

(1) (Reply)

What's The Foundation Of Your Relationship? / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? / Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.