Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? (4861 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by walexyll(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hey guys...im a masters student(coz of joblessness)....i used to b a good boy bt im very inquisitive as well..so i always wonder whats up abt sex....i decided to give it a trial last 3 weeks...my gf started complainin abt her breast gettin bigger ds week and that she's not seein her premenstral signs....she's supposed to see her period in 2 days tym...bt i must confess,cant really concentrate on anything for d past 1week..she's scared of goin for a pt now....thinkin of d possibilities...the timin is absolutely wrong....im very broke....cant raise a family now....just watin anxiously for her period to come ooo

guys in d house,would love to know if u've been in my shoes and ur useful pieces of advice.

@moderator...would love is this makes d front page.tx
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Congratulations! May you have triplets. wink grin grin

Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by slimyemm: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
kindly inform us when its time for the naming ceremony bro!
Cheers!cheesy
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by ifihearam: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dis idle woman again sef!!!

@poster jor
Its what you are finking na
She might be pregnant or probably late menstrual flow but bear in mind dat they may wish you happy father's day next year.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by walexyll(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
haba...thats not fair enough ooo...u seem nt to understand what im goin tru nw...its nt a laughin stock at all
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
A-M-E-N smiley
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by teebadmus(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
walexyll: Hey guys...im a masters student(coz of joblessness)....i used to b a good boy bt im very inquisitive as well..so i always wonder whats up abt sex....i decided to give it a trial last 3 weeks...my gf started complainin abt her breast gettin bigger ds week and that she's not seein her premenstral signs....she's supposed to see her period in 2 days tym...bt i must confess,cant really concentrate on anything for d past 1week..she's scared of goin for a pt now....thinkin of d possibilities...the timin is absolutely wrong....im very broke....cant raise a family now....just watin anxiously for her period to come ooo

guys in d house,would love to know if u've been in my shoes and ur useful pieces of advice.

congratulations o baba ibeji. May she deliver the boys hale and hearty so that we may com chop amala and the likes. God don catch you player to badt

Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by walexyll(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
teebadmus:

congratulations o baba ibeji. May she deliver the boys hale and hearty so that we may com chop amala and the likes. God don catch you player to badt

i no b player ooo...im an innocent boy.....i just hope its totally false
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Someone's about to be a papa! Eku ori ire! grin
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2012
walexyll:
haba...thats not fair enough ooo...u seem nt to understand what im goin tru nw...its nt a laughin stock at all

I wasn't laughing. That was my teethy smiles. grin grin grin grin grin

I do not feel sorry for you....YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE SCREWING...next time you will practice safe sex.....GET OVER IT.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On Jun 20, 2012
ifihearam: Dis idle woman again sef!!!

@poster jor
Its what you are finking na
She might be pregnant or probably late menstrual flow but bear in mind dat they may wish you happy father's day next year.

Your mother.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Callimo(m): 2:04am On Jun 20, 2012
walexyll:

i no b player ooo...im an innocent boy.....i just hope its totally false

O boy u hot.....oo, only one kpa & d thing don entr. Congrats...o. We sef de find person DAKPADA...
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2012
Start making plans on going to meet her parents. You are not ready and you are reedi!!!(slice yansh )
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2012
You are jobless and broke (no offence) yet you have unprotected sex. Is it that you could not afford to buy protection or what?
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by walexyll(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2012
Mynd_44: You are jobless and broke (no offence) yet you have unprotected sex. Is it that you could not afford to buy protection or what?

used a cd but u cant b sure of all ds protection thing,they are not 100% safe....and moreso,i was a rookie...first time thing...anything could av gone wrong
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2012
walexyll:

used a cd but u cant b sure of all ds protection thing,they are not 100% safe....and moreso,i was a rookie...first time thing...anything could av gone wrong
Congratulations then.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Murphy7h4: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2012
So excited![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2012
pendo89:

Curiosity killed the cat! grin So how are you 'seriously waiting for her periods to come?' The anxiety will cause them to delay more!
From what you just described she could be pregnant but only a test can affirm this.
You are knowledgable but not smart.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by pendo89(f): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2012
@Poster, don't mind nairalanders. I can feel your worry esp if you are not yet ready for parenthood that anxiety of waiting for a period is seriously more deadly than being shot in the head.

She could be and she could not be. But what she need to do right now is take a HPT and see how that comes out.

Periods can play up and play mind games with peeps sometime you know. I went through something similar and I almost die of stree/worry/anxiety within one week of my period being late. And the funny thing dude, I was having stoopid symptoms. My boobs got bigger, started to feel nausea, and then my period will act like coming but it wouldn't come. I know that is PMS symptoms but it don't always happend to me. I think because I stress so much abt it that all those sh...itt started happening to me. cheesy grin

I try to take my mind off it, and pop it came.
Stressing abt it and wanting it to come can also delayed it. That could be what is happening to ur gf. Lets hope so. wink wink wink

Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by cindyrella(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2012
So u know u are jobless and broke yet u still went ahead and had un-protected sex?

I will like to wish u a happy fathers day for next year! grin grin
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Sijo01(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2012
start pre-delivery shopping.... d earlier d beta. smiley
congrat in advance.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2012
This is just based on assumption, why dont your girlfriend go for p.t so you know where you stand? sad But seriously, dude you no try @ all, how could you have been so negligent? .
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2012
fatherhood is grt
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Scash(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2012
Be optimistic Op... Shez not pregnant, I assure u wink
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Pacify: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seriously man, I'm happy for u. It happened to a friend of mine while we still serving, it was his first sex after we had lambasted him way back in school dat he was a virgin at 28! We all looked forward to meeting new girls on camp, and dat was how my friend mistakenly jam one 'opeke' and after one-round, she got pregnant. I cna say now that he's a proud father even though the experience was not easy. My submission: just look on the bright side of things whether pregnancy or no pregnancy. wink wink wink
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Freeanijoo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by Freeanijoo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
@op before you kill yourself with anxiety i advise you rush down to any pharmacy or chemist store close to you and get a pregnancy taest kit, give her to perform the test in order to be sure of her condition, delay is dangerour. It's not a funny experience anyway.
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by kpolli(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
walexyll: Hey guys...im a masters student(coz of joblessness)....i used to b a good boy bt im very inquisitive as well..so i always wonder whats up abt sex....i decided to give it a trial last 3 weeks...my gf started complainin abt her breast gettin bigger ds week and that she's not seein her premenstral signs....she's supposed to see her period in 2 days tym...bt i must confess,cant really concentrate on anything for d past 1week..she's scared of goin for a pt now....thinkin of d possibilities...the timin is absolutely wrong....im very broke....cant raise a family now....just watin anxiously for her period to come ooo

Haaaaa!!!! Nkan be
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by 1STOrder: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2012
e don dey happen grin
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by ronkebp(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2012
So with your masters degree in progress, you did not know that condoms exist or birth control pills for the babe ? you gat to be kidding me!!!
Re: Guys, How Did U Feel The First Tym A Gf Complained Abt Nt Seein Her Period? by titsandall: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
i love nl....see as the guy is looking for way meanwhile nl people are congratulating him....this is the place

7 Things That Would Happen When You Stop Having Sex / Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt