Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (100376 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Thinkr(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
listen
I believe so much in destiny and what God have on stock for us. I don't know what's written for her so therefore God is in control of our every effort.
there is no such thing as destiny my friend. God gave us choice and sense of judgement that alone defies the term "destiny" learn that.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by sukkot: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olaone1:
It is to some on NL. Just replace the name Sanusi with Doyin Okupe. The vitriol is better imagined
lol ok if you say so bro grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by eazysmiles: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Religious bigots. Our religion permits it and we are not apologetic about that fact. .So an 18yrs old girl is not old enough to get married, but she's good enough as a girl friend who can fornicate with as many guys as possible on our campuses. Abeg make una #getsense
[size=16pt]They won't remember that Omotola met her husband at the age of 16 and gave birth to her first daughter at the age of 19. Abeg make una #getsense[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obrigardo:

Then you must have serious life issues in this world
Please do your research and see where 95 years old men marry 30 years old woman and tell me if it is right also, hypocrite

she is already 18 and ripe for f#ck. So allow Sanusi to enjoy that punanny.
But why it dey pain you? you don't have anything to f$ck?
oponu ni e
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:
I think I want to be a Northerner

They can feed their animals anywhere and if you dont like it "off with your head"

See Sanusi a man who was involved in the beheading of an igbo man

Several decades later still marrying fresh ponmo, yes i want to be a Northerner
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by hansad: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Taking multiple wives in the old southeast region is out-dated.

Similar value systems among groups that make up a country is the number one bedrock of a true nation.

The north and southwest still do multiple marriages.

The north and southwest MUST DO "EYES RIGHT" as the old southeast region leaves Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

God forbid! she'll marry her mate and enjoy marriage. Haba!! No follow all this silly nairalanders dey say Amen to silly, hateful prayers.
grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
godoluwa:
agarawu23 amen to d prayer shows d type of environment where he lived. agarawu area 4 lag na...btw lets face reality, Sanusi needs attention of psychatrist because theres nothing to justify his senseless marriage to the gal.
see u
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by amnesty7: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
omobenin:
OP, this popular hausa actress Ummi Nuhu. Though she is off the camera nowadays.
OP deceiving poor nairalanders and their moderators with fake picture of a girl with fake hair grin
and see how they are busy commenting on a false thread.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nellybii:

What type of English are you typing here.
I don't blame you illiterate traders that litter nairaland. Abi na Northerner help you type am again ni? How can people find it so difficult to get over an election that was won and lost six months ago. What a shame?

Get lost Mr. man. You are talking out of point. Focus on the issue at hand and tackle it. Stop spewing thrash. Much of paedopilism

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
PRYCE:
Please learn to seperate voluntary human deeds and divine stuff! Don't forget humans are autonomous. The evil people commit has NOTHING to do with God.
OK sir
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
amen if its her destiny.
We can't over power destiny and I blv God is in control of our future.
What else?
you fall my hand with this your response, big time...

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by daddysprincess(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Am not saying the girl is too young but the man is too old for her. He could have left the girl for his son. 36 year old difference imagine me marrying my grandfather's mate am not desperate the right time will come

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fresh apple taste better grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thinkr:
there is no such thing as destiny my friend. God gave us choice and sense of judgement that alone defies the term "destiny" learn that.
aiit sir
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by olasesi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nonetheless a cute family
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Enesi47: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sanusi married 18years girl waiting come be igbo problem now, is not better than forming Christianity married one legal wife for house then have 5 illegal wife outside, I don't know you guys problem oooo
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by sambisa5: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
amen if its her destiny.

We can't over power destiny and I blv God is in control of our future.

What else?

Amen means,,,,it is done
Amen means,,,,so shall it be
Amen means,,,,it will like that forever,,,,
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DECLEAR DONE,,,,,A SPIRIT RULES SOCIAL NETWORKS,,,,,
don't let anybody ever force you to say Amen (it is done) to what is barbaric and unacceptable in the sight of God,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dharniel:

you fall my hand with this your response, big time...
we all have our choices and blv
You dont have to support all my point wink
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by fitinwell: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
And na dem go dey shout #Bringbackourgirls make una dey deceive Nigerians. Bring back our girls.

Wetin come remain for we young men still searching for bride.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
hansad:
Taking multiple wives in the old southeast region is out-dated.

Similar value systems among groups that make up a country is the number one bedrock of a true nation.

The north and southwest still do multiple marriages.

The north and southwest MUST DO "EYES RIGHT" as the old southeast region leaves Nigeria.

i have an idea for you biafrauds..gather money,and buy those maschines that create land out of the ocean,because you are not getting any part of nigeria....never`!!!--....
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
I perceive, most culture/laws are enacted for enslavement/enrichment - selfish, that is!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Adminisher: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
refreshrate:
Sanusi is 54 this girl is 18 that means at this girls birth sanusi was 36!

85% of Nairalnaders still never reach that age sef!

At 36 PHd should be in the bag. Some people wouldve stopped giving birth. Changed car like 4 times apartments like 3 times. Someone said omotola married at 18. In the Uk and US it is common.

i completely agree dut did these people get married to someone 36 fvcking years older than them?

Sanusi?

Northern Nigeria!

36 years age difference?

hmmm

Median IQ is very low in Nigeria. That is why people concern themselves with rubbish. I don't approve of child marriage but it is better than runs , prostitution and trafficking.
Amongst the people guilty of marriage to relatively young women in Nigeria we have Zik, Obj, Ojukwu (who actually married a distant acquaintance's daughter, Anenih, FFK and so many people of many tribes. Marriage to underaged women was so common in the early seventies in Lagos amongst Ibos , it was a popular joke on the streets about old Chidi and how he will soon travel home to bring his young wife to Lagos and introduce her as his "sister" whilst saving up for the bride price.
If we cannot respect other people's cultures we should keep SHUT and direct our attention to the Sugar Daddies, Aristos and all what not in the decadent citadels we call universities in Southern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
sambisa5:

Amen means,,,,it is done
Amen means,,,,so shall it be
Amen means,,,,it will like that forever,,,,
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DECLEAR DONE,,,,,A SPIRIT RULES SOCIAL NETWORKS,,,,,
don't let anybody ever force you to say Amen (it is done) to what is barbaric and unacceptable in the sight of God,,,,
"if she is destined" don't forget the the back up statement
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by sinhin(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by jesussaves22: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusa's paedopilism
Yes you are correct man. She is below 17 yrs a friend of mine close to sanusi family told me the actual truth. She is abt celebrating her 16th birthday soon but the muslims have added 3 years to suit the blood bath and pedophilic religion

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Mary mother of God had Jesus at 14 so if Almighty God doesn't see anything wrong in an underage having his son i dont see why Sanusi should not marry an 18year old who is now an adult.

Refrence- http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/mary-a-teenage-bride-and-mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62kfJ3NywuA

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by safeguide: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
HMMMM...well that is the tradition there anyway, am so sure it cant happen here in the south west

for your new homes visit....safeguideconcept.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by msbbash(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
is it not better for to.marry nw , than a prostitute like u. u , I mean u .who among u niraland ladies can bost of her virginity.Yes u a re crying and wailing over nothing
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by philips70(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
scribble:
I think I want to be a Northerner

They can feed their animals anywhere and if you dont like it "off with your head"

See Sanusi a man who was involved in the beheading of an igbo man

Several decades later still marrying fresh ponmo, yes i want to be a Northerner

Compute the age between Tony Anenih and this girl and tell us the difference. You may also want to come from Uromi.

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Hash86(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

May a 50years old man sex ,impregnate and marry your 18years old daughter...

Say Amen to that
Ameen if he is as noble, and royal as SLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.