Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (100365 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by chax100(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
That 'rat poison' thing is legal dear. The last time I checked, the girl was discharged and acquitted. Do it I will be your lawyer, cite the case and you will be a heroine.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
She resembles his daughters. If this is not sick, then I know not what is.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by msbbash(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
is it not better for to marry nw ? than been a prostitute like u , u , I mean u .who among u niraland ladies can bost of her virginity.Yet u a re crying and wailing over nothing

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by sukkot: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
on a side note, any ndigbo here can answer my question. why do you pronounce ' chest' like you are saying ' chaste '
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by daddysprincess(f): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Educated fool.

Cant Sanusi marry a widow if he needs wife NO. 4 ?

What message is he passing to younger generation likes this his supporters above ^?

Aisha Buhari comes to mind...Married off at 18 also ?
I wonder oh upon all his education
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by SaintRobs: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
For those groaning about Sanusi marriage to Saudatu,I have a question for you all; How will you guys react to an aged man who defiled teenagers gruesomely,and the case of Sanusi who married Saudatu of 18years legitimately? #bunchOfhypocrites

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Typical posts here....yelling all about some trees whilst missing the forest....ie the reason why we have a serious underage s..l problem today.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by brocode: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by dignity33: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
I bet no man of that age will marry sanusi daughter , don't tell me that the girl is happy because this is force marriage arrengement between Sanusi and the girl father probable for finacial reason. Poor girl

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Icekyng: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nellybii:

What type of English are you typing here.
I don't blame you illiterate traders that litter nairaland. Abi na Northerner help you type am again ni? How can people find it so difficult to get over an election that was won and lost six months ago. What a shame?
Bros I was abt typing the same thing
Dint take dese wailers seriously
They just haven't gotten over the election defeat
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by soonest(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obrigardo:

Then you must have serious life issues in this world
Please do your research and see where 95 years old men marry 30 years old woman and tell me if it is right also, hypocrite

she is already 18 and ripe for f#ck. So allow Sanusi to enjoy that punanny.
But why it dey pain you? you don't have anything to f$ck?
Gosh! Marriage is much more than sex!

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by hansad: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
refreshrate:
Sanusi is 54 this girl is 18 that means at this girls birth sanusi was 36!

85% of Nairalnaders still never reach that age sef!

At 36 PHd should be in the bag. Some people wouldve stopped giving birth. Changed car like 4 times apartments like 3 times. Someone said omotola married at 18. In the Uk and US it is common.

i completely agree dut did these people get married to someone 36 fvcking years older than them?

Sanusi?

Northern Nigeria!

36 years age difference?

hmmm

Sanusi, northern Nigeria - 360 years different from old southeast region of Nigeria.

Split this doomed one Nigeria now!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
hansad:
Taking multiple wives in the old southeast region is out-dated.

Similar value systems among groups that make up a country is the number one bedrock of a true nation.

The north and southwest still do multiple marriages.

The north and southwest MUST DO "EYES RIGHT" as the old southeast region leaves Nigeria.

But it must be said....some ladies in the SE are married by 17, even today.(Once assisted in the delivery of a 17 year old South Easterner lass....several years ago.Married even. And have seen two since then....).

And before you call me names....I have observed same in other tribes, and it does not fill me with joy.

Don't pretend it does not happen in your backyard. It does.

And why are you making noise....when under-aged ladies are proliferating in baby farms in the SE. (And now SW..).

Pot...meet kettle.

Jokes aside....we have a serious underage sxl issue in this country. And the best way to deal with it is by eliminating poverty and ensuring our LG chairmen, Governors and Abuja do a good job leading us.

So that we can raise the age of marriage to 21 and above.....because the real problem here is that most women cannot survive on their own without a man's security.

(And FYI.....I have also noticed many underaged brides whose hubbies saw to it that they got educated up to university level...and beyond.Even in the Nawth).

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can Sanusi gives out his underage daughters hand in marriage?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Olaone1: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
sukkot:
on a side note, any ndigbo here can answer my question. why do you pronounce ' chest' like you are saying ' chaste '
grin grin grin
Buzugee dey look for wahala since 1810

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by solapex18ng: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
My friend who's 36 years old is getting married to a girl of 20 years old soon. If you don't like it then go and dye!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by nnanyel: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
well seems to me the average 18 yr old is a secondary school graduate at best,if lucky maybe 1st or 2nd year at a university or polytechnic.
Question is whether such a person is able to survive alone?? Such a person can be emotionally or financially independent?? It's true that her needs would be catered for but in the event of unforseen circumstances is such a person ready to walk through life independently?
We have the past with us for a reason and this is I believe to set on in the right direction having seen mistakes from predecessors.
It is true that many women including famous people have married at 18 or younger but it's no new thing issues faced when going into such unions early......
I would like to ask what criteria was used in determining the valid/legal age for such activity?? why 18 and not 19 or 20? note that in some countries in the west legal age has grades..... you might be an adult at 18 but not allowed to drink alcohol or watch rated movies......
I'm not against it,just wondering why in this age where having seen all the lessons from early marriage abound people still choose to. (tis legal in the west to enter into such unions shaaaa)
In the end it's a personal choice...... only that most women I'm pretty sure won't want to wed that young anymore.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
And the nigerian police will turn a blind eye to this.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by sukkot: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Olaone1:
grin grin grin
Buzugee dey look for wahala since 1810
grin grin grin my bros, as in ehn grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by osmos(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
This girl is not up to 18years. This should be a girl of 15 or 16 years. They just add up the age to 18 to cover up sanusi's paedopilism
.who told u She's not up to 18 is she it sister ?.perhaps because She's not that why u are jealous
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by luche90(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she told you she isn't happy about it?
You are kidding, right. What Northern girl child will refuse her father's choice of marriage and will live to tell the tale. Go and watch the Hausa movies to understand the psyche of this girl at this moment. She probably has s boyfriend, and yet has been deflowered by a 54 year old man who she was introduced to 3 months ago. Use your brain and please leave mediocrity at the door.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
eazysmiles:
Religious bigots. Our religion permits it and we are not apologetic about that fact. .So an 18yrs old girl is not old enough to get married, but she's good enough as a girl friend who can fornicate with as many guys as possible on our campuses. Abeg make una #getsense
[size=16pt]They won't remember that Omotola met her husband at the age of 16 and gave birth to her first daughter at the age of 19. Abeg make una #getsense[/size]

Quit getting emotional eazysmiles! If smiles comes easy to you, let it reflect on this one, alright?
Here's what I feel, her being 18 is not the iss. but the gap with her groom's! Some of her step-children could be her age or older; that can psychologically affect the [families] harmony!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by paulkollins: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sa'adatu come for the ROYALTY and not for the Body.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by searay(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sanusi already has a football team. Now looking for second eleven
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
He is looking for a tighter vaginal as all his wives kittykat have slack.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
shey him get power to knack the fresh blood or else na him driver go dey sample the girl tongue

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
I hope the Emir will also give out his own daughters in marriage at that tender age.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by fascowilly(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
listen
I believe so much in destiny and what God have in stock for us. I don't know what's written for her so therefore God is in control of our every effort.

how old are you when you married? senior advocate.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Some of you shouting here can take a girl of this age as girlfriend and take her to bed, abi. Fools! Sanusi has satisfied the requirement of the law by marrying a girl of legal age, and her parents too are in support. Besides, this kinda things happen very well in royal circles.

Besides, which tribe is this country that has not married a young wife? I know an Ibo girl called Faith that was married off to a man of 37yrs old, immediately after her 2ndry school education. My friend was her boyfriend as at that time. She did not like the marriage idea, but she got no choice. Another of my friend whose girlfriend got married off told my friend that she had be betrothed to marry an alfa in her village in Ilorin, Kwara state. This things happened in 2002, after my secondary school. So the thing is everywhere in nigeria, but this Sanusi own got out because he's an emir
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by Luckygurl(f): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jesu shocked shocked
Even our own SLS is a party to this.
Babe is in my age bracket and voila she's been married off..... Whatever rocks their boat anyway, got my own life to live...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by 989900: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
okooloyun1:
So SLS have many daughers that's good, he should not complain if Yerima come for any of them.

Not only Yerima, e don be . . . you yourself no like better tin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.