Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? (1960 Views)

Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Broda mi

Smoking is a nasty and unnecessary habit that can kill

Drinking is a waste of money and can also kill

Don't be pressured into doing anything you don't want to do, that is what will make you less of a man grin

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
If i may ask what is your definition of being a "man". Is it when you smoke, drink or is it because of that snake in between your legs? It goes beyond that. My brother, you not drinking or smoking does and will never make you less of a man. Moreover it is your ability to stand your ground even in the face of peer and societal pressure that makes you more of a man.
Just like you, i do not drink or smoke and it is my personal decision which i am never going go against.
I would strongly advise you to avoid going to parties with such persons,i am not saying you should cut-off ties with them ooh.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
If i may ask what is your definition of being a "man". Is it when you smoke, drink or is it because of that snake in between your legs? It goes beyond that. My brother, you not drinking or smoking does and will never make you less of a man. Moreover it is your ability to stand your ground even in the face of peer and societal pressure that makes you more of a man.
Just like you, i do not drink or smoke and it is my personal decision which i am never going go against.
I would strongly advise you to avoid going to parties with such persons,i am not saying you should cut-off ties with them ooh.
thanks
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op don't mind them... by the time they will be battling to quit then they will know who's more of man..its better not to indulge if you can
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Rexxford(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its all a personal decision man, the guy who stood you up at the party is totally wrong, I think respecting a fella's decision is on the what-makes-a-man list.
Well I'm a beer-drinking man, but I don't go about castigating teetotallers and likewise they shouldn't disturb me either like I stated earlier its a personal decision.
#Staystrong.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rexxford:
Its all a personal decision man, the guy who stood you up at the party is totally wrong, I think respecting a fella's decision is on the what-makes-a-man list.
Well I'm a beer-drinking man, but I don't go about castigating teetotallers and likewise they shouldn't disturb me either like I stated earlier its a personal decision.
#Staystrong.
drink responsibly

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL! Checkout Throwback Photo Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) Money Good O / 10 Good Reason Why Ladies NAG / What Is The Basis Of Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.