Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? (1909 Views)

Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hello my good people of nairaland i,m sharing this to u because it makes me feel so bad the day my fellow guy say i,m not a man simply because i dont smoke, nor take alcohol. It all happened yesterday at a friend party when all the guys were demanding two to three botles of alcoholic drinks like star, gulder and orijin and i happend to be the only guy who ask for a botle of malt, so one guy just stood up and start telling me that i,m less a man that how can i just ask for a malt bla bla and also i,m not suppose to be in their midst. Guys if you see me that day I was so ashamed and felt embarrased. All the girls were just looking at me. The reason why i dont take alcohol is because of the decision i made long ago when i was 19 yrs old that i will never take alcohol again in my life because of the horrible expirience i had during my first time i took it. So friends does it make any guy less a man if he dont take alcohol nor smoke cigarate?
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by agohmamuda(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
The person that would have answered this question very well is Judas;
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
You're actually more of a man than them because you're not afraid to stand alone. A lone wolf. They're the sheep because they think doing things everybody does, makes you "cool".

Stand tall, my brother because the butt of the joke is them.

4 Likes

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by adedayourt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
U ARE A MAN MY GUY

av come to dat point of my lifee where d world's opinion bout hw i chose to liv my life is a sounding brass. most of my friends take alcohol like der life depends on it but i really dont find fun in it nd no amount of talk insult embarazmnt can change dat.

bliv me der are some ladies der dat day who admire ur person but wnt voice out to avoid being spited

kip to ur decision brov it ll pay off in d long run

3 Likes

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
They're just ignorant people. I don't smoke nor drink too. I don't mean to brag, but very few men I've met can match my physical or mental strength. If you like smoke acid, I'll still beat the sh!t out of you...lol...People who say such things don't even know the first thing about being a man. Just ignore them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Hello my good people of nairaland i,m sharing this to u because it makes me feel so bad the day my fellow guy say i,m not a man simply because i dont smoke, nor take alcohol. It all happened yesterday at a friend party when all the guys were demanding two to three botles of alcoholic drinks like star, gulder and orijin and i happend to be the only guy who ask for a botle of malt, so one guy just stood up and start telling me that i,m less a man that how can i just ask for a malt bla bla and also i,m not suppose to be in their midst. Guys if you see me that day I was so ashamed and felt embarrased. All the girls were just looking at me. The reason why i dont take alcohol is because of the decision i made long ago when i was 19 yrs old that i will never take alcohol again in my life because of the horrible expirience i had during my first time i took it. So friends does it make any guy less a man if he dont take alcohol nor smoke cigarate?
..you are not less of a man..you are a better man by sticking to your convictions..you can't be like everybody else..besides only women have the right to tell who is a man..

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You're actually more of a man than them because you're not afraid to stand alone. A lone wolf. They're the sheep because they think doing things everybody does, makes you "cool".

Stand tall, my brother because the butt of the joke is them.

exactly
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by bqlekan(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol bro, don't mind them.. I've had this same stigma and lived through it, from school to service to work.. they even call me 'youghurt man'

So bro, you are more than just a man.. I hope you don't bet too? cheesy
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
RickRichards:
They're just ignorant people. I don't smoke nor drink too. I don't mean to brag, but very few men I've met can match my physical or mental strength. If you like smoke acid, I'll still beat the sh!t out of you...lol...People who say such things don't even know the first thing about being a man. Just ignore them.
thanks
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by majamajic(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
@Op, what about womanizing ? Cos I know that most men that doesn't smoke nor drink follow women up and down.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Tallesty1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Same Here.

They just want to initiate him into their group
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
RickRichards:
most of them dissing him for not smoking and drinking started off because someone told them that..talk of peer pressure..some may even be looking for out but are already locked in..men who have no control over habits they are slaves to downgrading a real man..mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
Lol bro, don't mind them.. I've had this same stigma and lived through it, from school to service to work.. they even call me 'youghurt man'

So bro, you are more than just a man.. I hope you don't bet too? cheesy
i dont take part in anything gambling.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by bqlekan(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i dont take part in anything gambling.
That's good., you are the real man.. cheesy but I know you do the last one.. I don't need to ask grin
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by jmoore(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Improve your self-esteem and defend your values. Stand for what you believe in, that's what real men do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
majamajic:
@Op, what about womanizing ? Cos I know that most men that doesn't smoke nor drink follow women up and down.

i,m from a very good christian family, i know my personality. I dont womanize but i have a gf.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Afrok(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hehe.... the so-called REAL MEN who drinks, laughs at mad men but after they drink to stupor, they become less of a mad person.

Never live your life to please anybody, simply because humans can't be PLEASED.
I don't drink and that's me, its like u are the gentle type coz it'll be hard for a friend to get pass me not to talk of embarrass me with something that concerns me.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:

That's good., you are the real man.. cheesy but I know you do the last one.. I don't need to ask grin
hahahahaha. U are funny.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:

The biggest part of being a man is 'mental autonomy'.

You generally give zero fvcks about what other people think - especially about you.

Make your own definitions.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
So what do you want to do. Start drinking and smoking to make you a man ?? You made a decision so stand by it. Its personal. If your friends cant accept you for who you are, maybe its time you made friends that are like you. Who drinking and smoking don help.

I was at friend's during the sallah, guys were drinking. They asked what i ll take and i said malt. A guy asked....you no de drink ?? I smiled and said no. They all looked shocked .No shame there at all.

I also made a choice not to drink. Never for once have i been intimidated by others.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
most of them dissing him for not smoking and drinking started off because someone told them that..talk of peer pressure..some may even be looking for out but are already locked in..men who have no control over habits they are slaves to downgrading a real man..mtcheew

Yup. No will or spine.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by bqlekan(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
hahahahaha. U are funny.
thank God you understand.. try supress that one too cheesy
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
ilobasama:
So what do you want to do. Start drinking and smoking to make you a man ?? You made a decision so stand by it. Its personal. If your friends cant accept you for who you are, maybe its time you made friends that are like you. Who drinking and smoking don help.

I was at friend's during the sallah, guys were drinking. They asked what i ll take and i said malt. A guy asked....you no de drink ?? I smiled and said no. They all looked shocked .No shame there at all.

I also made a choice not to drink. Never for once have i been intimidated by others.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
thank God you understand.. try supress that one too cheesy
e noo easy naaa bcs i get blood for body.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by bqlekan(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
e noo easy naaa bcs i get blood for body.
lol., the blood flow is thick.. especially when you don't smoke, drink, gamble etc.. but you can supress it.. it takes that same determination you've been using.. not easy but possible.. grin
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Kingsasian(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you happen to be in my doeshoes then you would have changed your decision long ago. I don't take alcohol neither do I smoke. I have been laughed at on several occasions by friends and they never for once moved me. Those consuming unlimited bottles of alcohol does not mean that they are more manly than non alcoholics. OP, stand your ground, there are so many that admire you the way you are and for your habit. Let me stop here by saying this, most ladies love non-alcoholics.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
lol., the blood flow is thick.. especially when you don't smoke, drink, gamble etc.. but you can supress it.. it takes that same determination you've been using.. not easy but possible.. grin
also with the help of the almighty Jehovah
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by bqlekan(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
also with the help of the almighty Jehovah
sure.. you are right.
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Mobsync(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
You better stay in your nonalcoholic state. You are not less of a man. A bottle of Gulder, Star, Snapp, Origin, Smirmoff and the likes go for 250. Three bottles is 750. Times 10 times a month is 7,500. And that's excluding the money for nkwobi, isiewu, cowleg pepper soup, suya and the likes. or are you going to drink without eating something pepperish?
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
agohmamuda:
The person that would have answered this question very well is Judas;
what are u saying
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mobsync:
You better stay in your nonalcoholic state. You are not less of a man. A bottle of Gulder, Star, Snapp, Origin, Smirmoff and the likes go for 250. Three bottles is 750. Times 10 times a month is 7,500. And that's excluding the money for nkwobi, isiewu, cowleg pepper soup, suya and the likes. or are you going to drink without eating something pepperish?
dont mind them
Re: Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
sure.. you are right.
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? / How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. / 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.