Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End (1001 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hi guys, how have you been?

Well it's been quite a while have posted here due to some known, still confidential reasons.Well tonight I have something for you guys

As we all know, every journey has a beginning and every beginning has an end and relationship, is not an exception: just that in relationship, two things are always involved like our dear basketmouth rightly said: Either it ends in marriage or a dead end and below are signs yours (if you are in any) is heading to the latter and a need to find your next lane (If you don't want to be friendzoned or descend into an emotional crinkum crankum).

1. Compares You With Other Men: Not those below but those above you in power and wealth. You compare things you feel inferior and irrelevant; not analytically but figuratively irrelevant. If your Lady compares you with other men lift up your head the end is near.

2. Rarely Calls You: I think this is more self explanatory like Newton Third law of motion. When she rarely calls there is 100% assurance your relationship is heading for a calamitous end.

3. More Excuses: A visible sign visible enough for the blind to see. Hi dear, can we spend the weekend together?.....don't think we can.....plus....and......moreover....besides.... even.... My brother you never waka go.

4. Reluctant To Meet Your Parent: Any Lady in her right mind will be happy to meet your parent due to the shortage of husband. And if one Lady is reluctant about it then I find no just conclusion than this, you are heading to a dead end.

I know there are many more than many signs but this is as far as my stomach will allow me. Kindly add yours to it while I go attend to my stomach.

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bla bla
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Generalkorex(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
List list all the time.
Just like the poster above me
I have nothing to say.
Well I think the poster below me has something to say reasonable sha.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by ikbnice(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
the lisk get k-leg.
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by falconey(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
ok
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Dojupyo(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
When will some learn to be gender-free..
List list list for ladies all the time. Doesn't it apply to guys as well
Well in my own opinion, what is meant to be will be.. It doesn't matter how often s/he calls or how nice they tend to be..
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dojupyo:
When will some learn to be gender-free..
List list list for ladies all the time. Doesn't it apply to guys as well
Well in my own opinion, what is meant to be will be.. It doesn't matter how often s/he calls or how nice they tend to be..
Yinmu
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
ikbnice:
the lisk get k-leg.
undecided
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
seen
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Cholls(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:
seen
my sister cool
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Spikkylee: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op gve me 3 reasons why u should be considered for Fp...Ur time start nw...
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cholls:
my sister cool
Long time, where u hide since
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cholls:
my sister cool
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Cholls(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyind17:

my sister have been behind the scene watching...
Re: Signs Your Relationship Is Heading To A Dead End by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cholls:
my sister have been behind the scene watching...
Good , let's not derail my love's thread

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Ladies, Women. Have You Ever Dated A Man Who Smokes Cigarettes,and Weeds? / Can U Romance This If Given?? / Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.