Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (59027 Views)

I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
damn saraki issue no go spoil mah enjoyment here jawe #probitas.doctrina
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by UncleDeeee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
The time bomb on top APC no get timer ni. Ready to blow anytime!
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by slimbiggy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
its my birthday, please show some love

6 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by adeshock1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
that guy na thief, he is thinking of the money he will embezzle between the years to come. I hope they remove him

sai baba
sai Gmb

sai : mr protocol
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by ril19(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki just man-up and face what you brought upon yourself.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Yungstev007(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
The respect for Tinubu, is d beginning of wisdom. He who laugh last, laugh best... ... Kakakakakaka (in Tinubu's voice).
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by OpinionLeader: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is another APC sponsored propaganda. I can assure you that Saraki won't go down without a fight.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
thisisbankole:

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki-what-would-he-do-next/

More than anybody else, the closest aide to the President is his right hand man....the VP.

Has Saraki approached VP Osinbajo for help?

Just wondering....
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Lakayanah: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I trust my country immediately he complies the noise about the case and the case it's will thrown into the dustbin. Then Saraki would be a free man again no questions asked
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by bettercreature(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
slimbiggy:
its my birthday, please show some love
Happy birthday boss

1 Like

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by DJBIGGY(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
thisisbankole:

http://thenationonlineng.net/saraki-what-would-he-do-next/

any bullshit from the nation i will not believe... after all that is tinubu's newspaper
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by yinkarh187(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chai... Fake news everywhere. I'm not a saraki fan but dis guy is powerful dan u guys think. I can totally say cct can't touch him @least not with dese current allegations.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by malton: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
godoluwa:
I AM AGAINST SARAKI!!! I HATE TINUBU!!! TO HELL WITH JUNK JOURNALS!!! FUCCK APC!!!
Mad man on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by helphelp: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
E never jam....Idiot
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by arireirede: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
he should ve done this nd settle his problem once nd for all,he should also reach out to jagaban too,those he called friends now becoming enemy even preparing to wrestle power from him,this is a great lesson for him in his political carer.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by ril19(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki just man-up and face what you brought upon yourself by your very self.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by godoluwa(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
malton:
Mad man on the loose
Sanponan laa pa o, lukuluku laa gbe o lo, samusamu laa y'oju e je.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by larrymoore(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
mr saraki, why na, you have told the judge that u weren't guilty, why the sudden turn around abi u truelly be correct thief
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by arabianights: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Who are the 3 ex presidents?

MOST PROBABLY, IBB,OBJ AND ABDULSALAM
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mtcheew! Coming from the Nations, Punch or Sahara reporters, it is obviously a LIE
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by shakaZuIlu: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
3 ex president?

maybe Abubakar salami is included because from 1999-2015 we only have 4 president (one dead)

obj - Yar'adua - GEJ - bullharry
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by emerged01(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Na God, Buhari, Tinubu, APC, shareholders of SGB, Kwarans he suppose beg join cheesy grin
abi o
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by lekan29ice(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki don fall my hands... Why begging now oooo... saraki is a gunner
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Segadem(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
I know one man will not make the list of so called that "ex-presidents"

guess who

G

E

J

2 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by jomoh: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Simitrendy:
He can't be rescued Kwarans are suffering from 1978 . Since Pa Olusola Saraki started his God Farherism. If you want to be rescued you have to do this two things (1) Return all the stolen funds In Nigeria and abroad and all those arrogant attitudes should be stopped. ASAP. (2). The only Behind and better place in Kwara state is Ilorin and Offa make other places civilised by sharing the national cake with them and dividend if democracy. Also stop relining on Kwara State for funds and allow Abdul Fatah Ahmed to concentrate on good governance. I don't know of resigning oh! if u wish to. BTW I'm looking for LadyF and Introvert if seen report to the nearest ISIS.

Of.. Wetin? You don reach that place before?

The only thing there is the Federal polytechnic nothing else. Offa and Ilorin are pure enemies. The reason for no sign of government presence in the town.

1 Like

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by chris4gold(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
make peace with your party and you will be declare corrupt free. "Nigeria what a theater land"
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by dckng16(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
godoluwa:
I AM AGAINST SARAKI!!! I HATE TINUBU!!! TO HELL WITH JUNK JOURNALS!!! FUCCK APC!!!
The Nation Newspaper is own by TINUBU, so Whatever news they chun out about Saraki is not to be trusted
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by MadCow1: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki carried out a democratic Coup on a former Military General.. grin

Well.. now it's payback time.

The only solution to his situation is this: Step down as Senate President, apologize to the entire Party and to President Muhammadu Buhari and Lord Jagaban Tinubu, then pledge his loyalty to the Party by kneeling and kissing President Muhammadu Buharis ring and call him Godfather.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by tunapawizzy: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
the three ex leaders ....OBJ Yakubu Gowon and Abdulsalam
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by tunapawizzy: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Segadem:
I know one man will not make the list of so called that "ex-presidents"

guess who

G

E

J
u know sumtin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by arsenal02: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ugomba:
Saraki should go, He is Corrupt..
. who is not corrupt for country we are still waiting for angels buhari will name as ministers.
Re: Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,. / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.