Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

6 Qualities Singer’s Potential Wife Must Have - Banky W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Qualities Singer’s Potential Wife Must Have - Banky W (445 Views)

If He Doesn’t Have These 6 Qualities, He’s NOT Husband Material / 6 Qualities You Must Have To Attract An Independent Woman / No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Qualities Singer’s Potential Wife Must Have - Banky W by dtermined(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2015

One of Nigerian Finest artiste and the ceo of record label Bankole Wellington, who is popularly called Banky W has disclosed six most important qualities his potential wife must have to be compatible with him equally.

In a recent chat with The Punch, the Empire Mates Entertainment co-ower revealed that though it is difficult to be unmarried with his success, he would make a a great boyfriend and husband.

Meanwhile, Banky W highlighted six most qualities he wants in the wife of his dream.

1. For Banky W, physical beauty is important to a certain extent because you have to be attracted to someone to want to get to know more.

2. The Yes or No singer loves ladies that are independent.

3. The American returnee loves ambitious females that he can have a real conversation with.

4. A good cook would readily capture Banky’s heart as he said, ‘If you can cook, it’s a huge plus because I am a sucker for good food.’

5. For a musician, it won’t be out of place to love a woman that enjoys good music, thus, Banky W loves women that are fun to be with and love music.

6. For a singer that loves dancing, Banky says his potential wife should be a good dancer.

What do you think about this qualities he highlighted above?

http://infogistz..com.ng/2015/09/6-qualities-singers-potential-wife-must.html
Re: 6 Qualities Singer’s Potential Wife Must Have - Banky W by deadZONE: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
How this information
became news i dont know

all this hungry bloggers sef!!!
Re: 6 Qualities Singer’s Potential Wife Must Have - Banky W by dtermined(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
deadZONE:
How this information
became news i dont know

all this hungry bloggers sef!!!

Hungry bloggers know themselves wella, this info was actually gotten from Pulse.ng

(1) (Reply)

Beaty Vs Man Er Who Should I Marry❓ / Get Her A Gift! That Makes Her Special. / Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.