Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,362 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? (761 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by neyo4real(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2009
how do i know if my girlfriend is cheating on me or not? i have been noticing a strange traits in her for about two weeks now. whenever i call her, it would take minutes before my babygirl would finally pick up the phone unlike before when it doesn't take soo much time. when asked where she was, she would be telling me all sought of funny stories. Besides this, she doesn't pay me any visit again and i have asked her on several occasions if i had offended her in any way but the response is always "no my love". this reply alone makes me forget the doubt i have on her but still i don't believe her i believe she is kind of teasing me. No more kisses like before, no more outings, no more romance even just once a week. But the challenge am facing right now is that i haven't gotten any prove yet to justify my doubts on her because this is a girl i love soo much, respects a lot and wouldn't pray to loose. what should i do? undecided
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by 190: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
man
check her fone
sent messages,inbox,how she saved ur mail
recieved calls,dialled calls, fone is the 1st means u can
always use in catching a player! grin grin

Just a word of advice from a DON
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by Pittbaby(f): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2009
No need to to go fishing, leave her alone for awhile no phone call no communication, if she is still interested she will call you. She might just need a break
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by neyo4real(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2009
but how would you feel if your guy does that to you pittygirl? i love n i dont want loose her
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by Pittbaby(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
A guy will never do that to me cos I will call him at least once a day and do my best to keep our relationship going. You are missing my point , if she really wants to be in the relationship she will fight for it .

If you stop communicating with her regularly she will either relaize how much she misses you and revive the relationship or you will learn the bitter truth (she has moved on) . Don't go snooping in her cellphone or playing detective , you should have more self respect than that . If you do and you find out she is seeing someone else what will you do ? Demean yourself by fighting with her??
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by 190: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2009
and let me finish what pittbaby was saying
and if u find out that she was cheatin den u beat
d crap out of her or better stil bath her wit acid tongue
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by t00cUTE(f): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2009
Pittbaby:

No need to to go fishing, leave her alone for awhile no phone call no communication, if she is still interested she will call you. She might just need a break
sure, she myt need a break, but dont give her 2 much.
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Cheating On Me? by SweetT1: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2009
@Poster

When she starts refusing to pick her calls in your presence,

when she starts answering he phone in the bathroom.

when she mistakenly calls Bighead instead of bonyhead

when she smells like garlic after coming home

when she rushes into the shower when she comes home.

when she begins mentioning his name while asleep and sub-consciously smiling.

when you found a used condom between her legs and u and her never used condoms.

when her phone rings and a dude says " hey sweetheart, has he left home yet"?

(1) (Reply)

Of Calls, Texts, Or Nothing / Is It Me Or Is There No Good Girl At All Or Is It Because I Am Poor / How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.