Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? (23513 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Trooper(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2005
Would you do it , even when you know she's married ? Your input please !
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Greatpeter(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2005
Ha ha! I can't just imagine this.
How does it sound?
Sleeping with another man's wife?
abomination!
It's not only bad but sinful.
God frowns about it, that is adultery.
It's totally wrong, absolutely bad.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by layi(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2005
I used to think, there is no such thing as a stupid question. After readin this topic, i change my mind.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2005
good - it will feel
bad - he may come after you
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by nana(f): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2005
IT IS BAD
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2005
you're telling me it will not feel good?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by fabian(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2005
layi:

I used to think, there is no such thing as a stupid question. After readin this topic, i change my mind.

hahahaha! dang! Amazing.

Trooper, I know you know its bad!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by hillkam(f): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2005
Good or Bad are simply choices that need not to change with time.
Sleeping with onother man's wife is Bad.The worst of it is that the creator of that man or woman you have commited dultery with detests your act.
So you have heard its wrong and will tell you again,ITS IS bad
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by nferyn(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2005
You're messing up somebody else's relationship and cannot possibly have any idea what the consequences will be. This definitely is bad.
Of course you can have your fun, but go and look for it outside of somebody else's relationship instead of willingly intruding where you have no business
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by fabian(f): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2005
Think about it this way. Would you like someone else to sleep with your wife?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by queen2(f): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2005
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? TOTALLY BAD shocked
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Dorcas(f): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2005
TERRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by wetindey: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2005
I wouldn't label it good of bad but out of respect for other peoples feelings i would strongly discourage it.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2005
what if the husband is beating the wife. . . and keeps promising her that he will stop? Cannot I be a salve to the beaten woman's soul and body?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by queen2(f): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2005
allonym:

what if the husband is beating the wife. . . and keeps promising her that he will stop? Cannot I be a salve to the beaten woman's soul and body?

But not to the extent of sleeping with her...
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2005
the extent? what more is it to sleep with her than to do lots of other things with her?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Trooper(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2005
...guess you guys wanna hang me because of posting such a topic......

I did it because she wanted it and I wanted it....so
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2005
Oh well, the deed is done and like you said she wanted you to, so no yawa; but when the husband starts nosing around, the both of you will pay the price.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2005
both. . no, the wife will pay the price.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2005
What goes around comes around
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Trooper(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2005
....nobody will ever find out.... lipsrsealed
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by vexxy(f): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2005
Troop! lipsrsealed
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2005
That's what you'll say until, monkey go go market, e no go come back cheesy oh well, ur choice
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by vexxy(f): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2005
I believe it's bad. I try to live by the rule of "Treat others as you'd like to be treated."
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Oracle(m): 3:42am On Nov 02, 2005
U dont need a suthsayer or fortuneteller to
tell u itz BAD.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by CimonJorr(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2005
If and when the SH!T hits the fan, please let us know..  grin

I think R. Kelly recently released a track on this same topic..  grin grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by MSY: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2005
Rule #1

Whenever you do something like this , be very careful . Make sure nobody EVER finds out .

Rule #2

Someone will always find out .
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2005
that's right trooper.

And, don't forget to place the $50,000 in the neoprene container insulated against the acid. I like to not contaminate work and money.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy gosh! you're a case cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by allonym: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2005
Scorpio. . . don't make me reveal your hidden dark poignant secret. . .
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by Scorpio(f): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2005
Please o, i just dropped the money at the usual place now lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad? by abuguy64(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2005
Trooper,you did it did you!YOU HAVE HAD YOUR FUN.PLEASE STOP,REPENT AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN!! tongue cry angry.IT IS VERY VERY BAD.Dont decieve yourself,if you ,you will be caught one day-and I tell it is never a pleasant experience-I have been there before,and still have nightmares after more than 20 years! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Wife Travelling Without Consent ? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.