Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) (41717 Views)

Sade Adu’s Daughter Has Now Officially ‘transitioned’ Into A Man:mto News / Singer Jaywon Shades Fan Who Told Him To Stop Singing (photos) / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
hes good,i dnt doubt dat... I lov his tracks,he once murdered cdq on one track lik dat,hes nt upto d way ppu hype him
is he not better than all these YBNL kids,Lil Kesh n Chinko,even their boss Olamide go mellow for now..
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
Okay bro,ah dey wait

oga Mi ,na him Oo.This guy don craze finish.Wat a nice concept.I think that"s d first of its kind in Nigeria ?? lol
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
Seriously? Ola Dips overrated? Gotta be kidding me,how many of his tracks have you listened to?
Do you know he is same person as Illiterate,go hear some of his songs and come back here..

He raps better at the moment than anyother Yoruba rapper/fuji
fam! I got ova 22tracks in ma phone,i av him on ma bbm nd whatsapp,nd remember hes got some wack lines nd i dint say oladips is nt good,yes hes ready to bring back rapgame,buh ppu hype im asif hez like dagrin,das what i don't want to hear pls
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sholexyz:
reminisce n olamide don turn fuji artist na seriki me turn to now for hardcore ibile rap... SMD ft vector dope track

wa sere ,u don hear baba o ,Alhaji Versace, Eleda masun ??
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
is he not better than all these YBNL kids,Lil Kesh n Chinko,even their boss Olamide go mellow for now..
hes better nd i didnt argue dat,my point is i dnt like ppu calling him dagrin or sayin hez dagrin duplicate
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
fam! I got ova 22tracks in ma phone,i av him on ma bbm nd whatsapp,nd remember hes got some wack lines nd i dint say oladips is nt good,yes hes ready to bring back rapgame,buh ppu hype im asif hez like dagrin,das what i don't want to hear pls
okay ooo,to me the he isn't over-hyped sha...over 22 tracks? Abeg list some for me make ah go download am,got just like 10 here...
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

fam!! Seriki With dat his wack style His song always sound asif its not mixed

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:

Boss Dagrin is not a god.Someone will come and replace him one day and probably outshine him.Ola dips is looking quite like that person,so I can say he has d bragging rights
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
fam!! Seriki With dat his wack style His song always sound asif its not mixed

Dat was when he was under the mis managed Alapomeji record.Seriki has punchlines more than reminisce and his co Fuji artist.
Boss,Seriki is severely underrated,and I blame it on his usually funny lyrics and unseriousness on tracks
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
hes better nd i didnt argue dat,my point is i dnt like ppu calling him dagrin or sayin hez dagrin duplicate
Dagrin no be God,he is given dat much respect cos he started the game..Ola Dips can be better than him
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

Boss Dagrin is not a god.Someone will come and replace him one day and probably outshine him.Ola dips is looking quite like that person,so I can say he has d bragging rights
tru tok,garrit.. Buh in my own view,dagrin z sumtin else
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
Dagrin no be God,he is given dat much respect cos he started the game..Ola Dips can be better than him
#garrit
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

Dat was when he was under the mis managed Alapomeji record.Seriki has punchlines more than reminisce and his co Fuji artist.
Boss,Seriki is severely underrated,and I blame it on his usually funny lyrics and unseriousness on tracks
wow,funnly lyrics and unseriousness,tnk God u knw seriki problem,buh his flow in SBM z dope,cnt argue dat....
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
tru tok,garrit.. Buh in my own view,dagrin z sumtin else

yes and he never even had up to 50 tracks.am sure Olamide go don get like 150 tracks for ground now
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

that's the thing,the guy is so underrated,got better lines dan Baba Hafusa...plus Alapomeji didn't really helped him that much
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
that's the thing,the guy is so underrated,got better lines dan Baba Hafusa...plus Alapomeji didn't really helped him that much

9ice wey himself never get balance at that time since he leave cabasa .. Buh I think dude is back now with another Yoruba rapper called Alhaji akintunde
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Olamide striving hard to stay relevant in the game
Reminisce last seen?
Ah fit bet my life sey na Adekunle Gold right Melo Melo for Olamide
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
okay ooo,to me the he isn't over-hyped sha...over 22 tracks? Abeg list some for me make ah go download am,got just like 10 here...
ekuro löna,omo elepo,won wami,king of d west,oga dbanji,oya wait,dreams and reality,ojuelegba,body and soul,ewa iya suliya,aditi oloko ft eva,body body,kings,ojo ibukun,let dagrin down,love in peices(he was featured),balogun,yahoo boi,ello bae,the king and the monkey,when i'm gone,ringtone,i know,keresimesi! Fam,v tried enuff
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:

Reminisce last seen?

lol,haba.... D guy z yung erikina na,he cn write it himself nd remember baddo love o... And to b candid remi nid to go back to rap i swear down,if u hear ponmo ehn by remi u wil start vomitinq
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

9ice wey himself never get balance at that time since he leave cabasa .. Buh I think dude is back now with another Yoruba rapper called Alhaji akintunde
fam,dat 15 yr old guy,his track 'oga nbo' is maaaaad,i like his flows
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
ekuro löna,omo elepo,won wami,king of d west,oga dbanji,oya wait,dreams and reality,ojuelegba,body and soul,ewa iya suliya,aditi oloko ft eva,body body,kings,ojo ibukun,let dagrin down,love in peices(he was featured),balogun,yahoo boi,ello bae,the king and the monkey,when i'm gone,ringtone,i know,keresimesi! Fam,v tried enuff
thanks bro,got some already will download the odas soon...

Tooxclusive or Naijaloaded?
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by koppa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
lol,haba.... D guy z yung erikina na,he cn write it himself nd remember baddo love o... And to b candid remi nid to go back to rap i swear down,if u hear ponmo ehn by remi u wil start vomitinq
compare Baddo love to Melo Melo?

Now compare Sade nd Orente to Melo Melo
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
thanks bro,got some already will download the odas soon...

Tooxclusive or Naijaloaded?
nd mp3 naija,com, nd waptrick,notjustok also
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:
compare Baddo love to Melo Melo?

Now compare Sade nd Orente to Melo Melo
u c m tok sha
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Adatob:
fam,dat 15 yr old guy,his track 'oga nbo' is maaaaad,i like his flows

just dropped a new one titled " Fire dem".. That track na fire fire
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Adatob(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

just dropped a new one titled " Fire dem".. That track na fire fire
#noted,qon download it soon
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Sholexyz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

na so baba seriki is underrated cos of his funny lines but seems his ready to get serious now.... make olamide promote chinko ekun d guy na another underrated rapper better than lil kesh..... base one na another crazy ibile rapper
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by 2dice(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
shockwave91:
another fantastic list by Iamsynord.

na Skales own make me laugh pass. D dude still seems confused to me, and i always thought he made more sense while he was a rapper.

Small thing remain and i'll stop calling Nigerian rappers, RAPPERS. All of dem just dey sing. Not that it's bad but the last i checked, u don't exactly "dance" to Hip-Hop/Rap.

Like 2dice said, all of dem just sing Fuji, Afrobeat, Juju & Highlife.
CONFAM
They can't give u Pure hip-hop same as Burna-Boy can't give u Pure Patoi
U should know why
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by 2dice(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:

Reminisce last seen?

u are very funny...and if he writes it by himself wetin go do ur life.. grin
Olamide very talented he his one of the most hardworking artiste in Nigeria...
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
koppa:

Reminisce last seen?

dem talk say he steal bobo dance too
Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
2dice:
CONFAM They can't give u Pure hip-hop same as Burna-Boy can't give u Pure Patoi U should know why
very true that...

Re: Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
cc lalasticllala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.