Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (56471 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Emodeee:

cutehector, sheeee u nor know say safarigirl na virgin?
ok so should I come upon her and overshadow her?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by aspirebig: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iyanga dey trouble go wake am
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by safarigirl(f): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elxandre:

Lol, she never mentioned his age tho.
You made sense with some of your points, but are you insinuating a girl should never date a guy on the same level as her?
I mean like a girl shouldn't date a course mate etc?
I would never advise anybody to date a coursemate. There's just something awkward about being in the same class as your guy. As long as this guy is in another department, no wahala. Truth is, ladies are usually more advanced than guys their age in cases of committed relationships, so they need mature guys both in thoughts and actions. You can't be dating a guy that will go about broadcasting your business on twitter, facebook and BBM if you guys have issues.

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by LORDDICE(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

yes, i think i can. But even if i can't and anything bad happens, i'll learn from it. Thanks a lot for your concern.
you just sounded ignorant! "If some bad happens, i'll learn from it." den y are u here? U wanna announce ur 1st date?
QOUTE ME N0T, If u're g0nna make any 'childish 'c0mment
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by chidieze356(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
What manner of guy is he?? Are you damn sure you are not gonna get intimate before you turn 18 Anyway here is what would happen....

1. You guys would start.... The love or lust would be there... The urge to have sex would be irresistible no matter how hard you or him tries to hold on.

2. Your friends who have probably taste the forbidden fruit, would urge you to taste it too.. They would mock you, influence you advice you until you end up yearning for sex each day...

3. This could be lust Instead of love, but however you may end up loving him with all your heart and he would take advantage of it and would only be interested in getting into your pants.....

4. Once you start having sex in your teen, it would not be that easy to stop... Moreover you or him will end up heart broken. That is how it would end.

Any hey I was 25years when I first tried to locate the vaginal hole without success.

Be careful, don't have a boyfriend for now.... You still have many years ahead of you.
Best wishes...
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by TheMainMan: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
efficiencie:
You did not come here to get an advice, what you seek is justification for the expression of your raging sensual desire...Think little one! At your age you've got the chance to re-write history. I wish i reformed the world as Blaise Pascal, Daniel the Israelite, David the son of Jesse, Napoleon Bonaparte and a host of others did in their teens but unfortunately i'm past 30...Don't squander your youthful vitality, vigor and virtue on the sugary sensual pleasures of youth...study, grow mentally and spiritually, find the meaning of life, discover the purpose of existence, peer deep into the hidden mysteries, understand the depth of wisdom...and i tell you, in no time, Christ will package your man for you...sex is sweet, so sweet, and it has crippled the lives of great men and women...
... Cc.. Diamondqueen.... After U read this and still feel like venturing in your journey of vanity... Then you are on your own... Many wud av wished they have someone to tell them this when they were Ur age... You absolutely know nothing... Nothing!...
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Elxandre(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
safarigirl:
I would never advise anybody to date a coursemate. There's just something awkward about being in the same class as your guy. As long as this guy is in another department, no wahala. Truth is, ladies are usually more advanced than guys their age in cases of committed relationships, so they need mature guys both in thoughts and actions. You can't be dating a guy that will go about broadcasting your business on twitter, facebook and BBM if you guys have issues.
I agree with the course mate thing too. I can't imagine being stalked by some lady 24/7 cheesy

You missed my question.
I wanted to know what you think about two college students in the same year dating. Do you think its a waste of time, since the guy still has to go through the hassles of setting up his life after school etc?

This supposed maturity of girls the same age with guys is exaggerated.
I see myself way more mature than many 22 year old girls will ever be.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.
forget your boyfriend and date me
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
That toto wey dey scratch you go still send you go village, i promise you.. .. ..

LMAO!!
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by safarigirl(f): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elxandre:

I agree with the course mate thing too. I can't imagine being stalked by some lady 24/7 cheesy

You missed my question.
I wanted to know what you think about two college students in the same year dating. Do you think its a waste of time, since the guy still has to go through the hassles of setting up his life after school etc?

depends on where the guy's at. If you must date a guy in the same level then his CGPA better be impressive. I know of guys who got job offers while in school, especially during IT, such guys aren't going out to hustle jobs. If one is dating a guy in the same level whose CGPA is average at best and doesn't have a job ready for him outside, then that relationship is a sham. He would better spend his time moving that GPA upwards
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elxandre:

You missed my question.

there will always be exceptions to general rules and some guys are mature. Depends on where the guy's at. If you must date a guy in the same level then his CGPA better be impressive. I know of guys who got job offers while in school, especially during IT, such guys aren't going out to hustle jobs. If one is dating a guy in the same level whose CGPA is average at best and doesn't have a job ready for him outside, then that relationship is a sham. He would better spend his time moving that GPA upwards
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by tomzman: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Op, I think a lot of people here have given you good advice. To be frank with you, a relationship is the last thing you need right now. Focus on your studies and aim for good grades. May God help you.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why not? You can get yourself pregnant and start a family right away.

sounds funny right?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jennifer22(f): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=400billionman post=38458195]The summary of this thread is that diamond queen wants to Bleep.

MODs front page please..[/quote

dont get her wrong, she is just seeking for advice, y not talk to her the same way u will address your sister,she needs advice .
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
[size=58pt]NONSENSE [/size]NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSNONSENSEE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE

Low life. You sound so immature. This is kinda a kid stuff.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2015
niggi4life:
lol, bros nothing go do am. She fit even make money pass u wey don dey close to 40. All she need na beta diick for her life
If i lie ask ini edo, genevive and aunty kate henshaw

go and start a life.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:

Low life. You sound so immature. This is kinda a kid stuff.
u so sthupid dah my back lights had to go dim in respect of yur low memory
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Skoopy:
Careful!
thanks
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jennifer22(f): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.

having a relationship is not a bad ideal ,for me i will advice u tell him to wait till u are old enough to handle sex issues ,afterall u are human ,u have feelings, blood is bumping through your vains.........stay in love and stay okay.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2015
happney65:
Henceforth,Go with Condoms in your Wallet..You Never can tell you know grin

i'm not like your sister.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Omotolu:
Wow! You touch me. It's no problem dating the guy. Just do it with extreme caution, and let you having a brighter future be your watch word. Make sure you give your study 98% of your time. God will bless you.

thanks. God bless you too.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Diamondqueen:
kid go nd sleep

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:42am On Sep 29, 2015
andyanders:

Your nyash don dey scratch you and you want to feel your body in action? You will soon regret your life.At 17, instead of you to face your education and you are posting such rubbish.You will soon regret your life.Go and face your books now.

advice not taken. Thanks.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
kid go nd sleep
go and sleep too.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2015
mastermind1759:
U cnt face it dts truth.cus al dos tins u tink u cn avoid wil stil hunt u down.best tin is abstainance.get ur mind right

thanks
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2015
Omotolu:
...truly,lord of the weed..
you need a mature mind.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2015
illitrate:
Do whatever you like babe, the devil is always available to be blamed. He accept all blames.

Just remember to put it this way: "It was the work of the devil"

advice not taken. Thanks
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
[size=58pt]NONSENSE [/size]NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSNONSENSEE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE

you are a living proof that idiots still exist.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Superstar007(m): 12:51am On Sep 29, 2015
efficiencie:
You did not come here to get an advice, what you seek is justification for the expression of your raging sensual desire...Think little one! At your age you've got the chance to re-write history. I wish i reformed the world as Blaise Pascal, Daniel the Israelite, David the son of Jesse, Napoleon Bonaparte and a host of others did in their teens but unfortunately i'm past 30...Don't squander your youthful vitality, vigor and virtue on the sugary sensual pleasures of youth...study, grow mentally and spiritually, find the meaning of life, discover the purpose of existence, peer deep into the hidden mysteries, understand the depth of wisdom...and i tell you, in no time, Christ will package your man for you...sex is sweet, so sweet, and it has crippled the lives of great men and women...

Right here is the advice you need. Diamondqueen
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2015
ENIGMA24:
i might not be old enough to advice you on this kind of topics but i'm sure as hell old enough to know at 16 there are countless things that shld be paramount to you other than a relationship.....you have all the time in the world to date

hmmm
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Ups01(m): 12:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
16yrs is not bad as long as you know what right for you.
But take precaution because if you start suffering from heart break now, I hate to say you will soon detest it!!

thanks for your advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.