Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. (799 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Paschal55(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
We came from the same town,but different villages,started dating her when I was in JSS3 and she was in jss2 then,Love her so much but I don't know what to do because she got married to my brother(Same kindred and he's a Soldier)but what baffles me is that she never seized to call me,text and reminds me of the old memory we shared together,(way back then she used to tell me she can't live or breath,nor marry if not me#LOL#)i don't know what to do now because I don't know how to avoid her,should I avoid traveling home for Xmas or ignore her in order to avert this looming temptation? please old timers in the house,some of you have been in this kind of dilemma, how did u get over it? (Note:am 21 and a 200L student whilst she's 19+ a 100Lstudent)Thanks.
Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
U started loving a girl in jss3, chai brother buhari needs to probe u, well on a serious note u said she is married and she is just 19 in 100level, hmmm bro i smell lies, but if ure saying d truth which is not, 4 contributing sake, lemme just advice u to tell her to, infact why im i even commenting? UR POST IS A LIE.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Paschal55:
We came from the same town,but different villages,started dating her when I was in JSS3 and she was in jss2 then,Love her so much but I don't know what to do because she got married to my brother(Same kindred and he's a Soldier)but what baffles me is that she never seized to call me,text and reminds me of the old memory we shared together,(way back then she used to tell me she can't live or breath,nor marry if not me#LOL#)i don't know what to do now because I don't know how to avoid her,should I avoid traveling home for Xmas or ignore her in order to avert this looming temptation? please old timers in the house,some of you have been in this kind of dilemma, how did u get over it? (Note:am 21 and a 200L student whilst she's 19+ a 100Lstudent)Thanks.
This story get k-leg
Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by LordOfTheWeed: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Asking you out or wants to reconcile? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by vizkiz: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
she is 19 and already married to your brother. Guy this your story get part 2

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by henribj(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
have you considered changing your mobile number?
atleast you can start from that
Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by zinachidi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
this your story get as e be shaa,, i'm not saying u're lying ooo..

My advice for u.. (as i see SOLDIER for the story) run for ur life brotherly...
Kindred or no kindred, no use soldier play

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by Paschal55(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
vizkiz:
she is 19 and already married to your brother. Guy this your story get part 2
Bro u av to believe it#Not lying cos it won't change nor help anything...
Re: Pls Help:my Ex Is Asking Me Out. by HomieQuan(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
This lifeee .,isss beaurifooool....

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons 'love Actually' Sucks / Jealousy In Relationships / See The Kenyan Man Who Promised Obama 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, To Marry His Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.