Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars (30899 Views)

NASA Confirms 15 Days Of Darkness In November / New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Malakh: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
in the beginning Elohim created the heavens and earth and darkness was upon the face of the deep(water) the heavens and earth were created out of water, dont need science so-called to explain this, wonder why it has taken them so long to figure this out, water is the source of life..."dumb" scientist so-called
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by mustiiz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Infomizer:

Yea man, I saw it but I'm kinda lost on how to rectify it from my mobile phone.

Plsss how did u post this thread cos have been writin and writing.. Mine is not even commin on the front page not to talk of people commenting .. Plss tell me d process plsssssss
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by damton(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good. Na to go and colonize the land resources there and begin to sell to people before it develops. Lots of money you'll agree.

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cyberdurable(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Sunnycliff(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ifeanyi, Ahmed and Kunle, please arrange your travel documents let's go to Mars. The earth is no longer accommodating us
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Ryda(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm porting to Mars Asap

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by SmartMugu: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good. Some of us can move their now and leave this earth for the evil ones. That's if aliens no go vex.

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by inme: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
If water run for Mars how e take affect us for Earth? Shey we kno get enough water for here ni?
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by mustiiz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
How does this make me look for a new way to abort my gf pregnancy.. Useless thread asive it will make me park to mars .. Mars kor further mars niii

2 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Horlufemi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
The weather is bad on mars o. That's why I had to leave my house mars to come enjoy the weather on the planet u call earth
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Sultanchidi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Make these nasa pple no go find aliens oh cus e no go funny at all
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Zeus556: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
But still there is no life
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by denisbath(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
ilobasama:
Na to go mars remain o. Make i quickly go form my own country there....

I go be president grin
on my way to form my own country.my own country go be like U.S.A and yours go be like one country in Africa full with corrupt polithiefcians
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by AGB7(m): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
what these NASA guys dont no is that Mars is still under construction. The is no life there yet. It will take some more time for that to probably happen. The discovery of liquid water there as they claim is, very well, a clue to the possibility of a far future life there. This is a good indicator and sure gage for that to happen because where there is water, there is a possibility for life to exist. However, note the ''briny'' which is an indication that this liquid water may not yet be of required standard to support life.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by JuicyStar: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
U
Infomizer:
New findings from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) provide the strongest evidence yet that liquid water flows intermittently on present-day Mars.

Using an imaging spectrometer on MRO, researchers detected signatures of hydrated minerals on slopes where mysterious streaks are seen on the Red Planet. These darkish streaks appear to ebb and flow over time. They darken and appear to flow down steep slopes during warm seasons, and then fade in cooler seasons. They appear in several locations on Mars when temperatures are above minus 10 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 23 Celsius), and disappear at colder times.

“Our quest on Mars has been to ‘follow the water,’ in our search for life in the universe, and now we have convincing science that validates what we’ve long suspected,” said John Grunsfeld, astronaut and associate administrator of NASA’s Science Mission Directorate in Washington. “This is a significant development, as it appears to confirm that water -- albeit briny -- is flowing today on the surface of Mars.”

To cut the long story short, water is flowing in Mars as we speak..Want more?

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-confirms-evidence-that-liquid-water-flows-on-today-s-mars

Why we human beings like wahala? We never control the water wey dey earth we don dey find water go Mars? If Na water dem dey find e plenty for my village.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
denisbath:
on my way to form my own country.my own country go be like U.S.A and yours go be like one country in Africa full with corrupt polithiefcians
heheheheh y u bad na. Africa ko, africhat ni.........mine will be void of kworupsion
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
AGB7:
what these NASA guys dont no is that Mars is still under construction. The is no life there yet. It will take some more time for that to probably happen. The discovery of liquid water there as they claim is, very well, a clue to the possibility of a far future life there. This is a good indicator and sure gage for that to happen because where there is water, there is a possibility for life to exist. However, note the ''briny'' which is an indication that this liquid water may not yet be of required standard to support life.

There is water on Jupiter's moon. Does that mean live exist on Jupiter moon because there is evidence of ocean of water found on it?

2 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Kookny(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
JuicyStar:
U

Why we human beings like wahala? We never control the water wey dey earth we don dey find water go Mars? If Na water dem dey find e plenty for my village.

Haha

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
cool...
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Finally, the time is here
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Make these nasa pple no go find aliens oh cus e no go funny at all
They dont need to find them they,the aliens have already found them. The Aliens are here dwelling here on our planet i mean physically present
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Malakh:
in the beginning Elohim created the heavens and earth and darkness was upon the face of the deep(water) the heavens and earth were created out of water, dont need science so-called to explain this, wonder why it has taken them so long to figure this out, water is the source of life..."dumb" scientist so-called
You are hell wrong with your theory. water is never the source of life.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cupidhero(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
ChiNASA stop lying o! gir**lipsrsealed can lie eh.
grin grin
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Rajy00(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yes... This is water on mars..

8 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by bettercreature(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Realgana:
Is it drinkable?
People wey read the novel should answer me please.
Meanwhile,thunder go fire all the boys wey de use female moniker on Nairaland most especially Cr77 and Ecoterrors.
I watched it Live,they saw evidence that water flows there few year ago and there is a posibility that water is still there,they didnt say they found water
People around the world are dissapointed,we knew this stories since 5years ago so they really fuckeed up
people were waiting for them to announce they have discover water not cocck and bull story
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Forwetinnah: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
..before na "iced water" dem see there? Liquid water ko??

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by 989900: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
inme:
If water run for Mars how e take affect us for Earth? Shey we kno get enough water for here ni?

If there's water, there is high probability of life.

If there is life, maybe we could learn some things, especially medically.
Or, maybe your 'double' leaves there, or that's where dead people go . . . having some big party.

We need more info about this water business thing though . . . another day, another perception.

3 Likes

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by gidjah(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Except for dellusions, i do not think UFOs exist on that planet
Lobolintin:
Snoring .....confirm UFO first..we know this since 105BC
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by southcent: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
okay oo,so make them go build house there first na....speaking of which ,I'm starting to believe the big bang theory that the world evolved from the great explosion ever since I use google map to view the universe like a plate of rice at my front......I'm not skeptical about the truthful lies that the world was made in seven days
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by ogaprime(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
babywhite:
maybe we should relocate ozone layer Don melt finish and we are affected

Hmmmm....I see, no wonder your moniker agrees to your comment. Even PP sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) / Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man / My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.