Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars (30877 Views)

NASA Confirms 15 Days Of Darkness In November / New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cyberdurable(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
jamislaw:
Big headed pig.

Prospective Bokoharamist, u don't nid ur 72 virgins yet? Lol... Jihadist.. Pedophile
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sultanchidi:
really, were
Russia,Korea and USA ; underground bunkers. But some of them are in key governmental positions in world politics and technology.

They are even breeding with humans
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by jamislaw(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
U and ur pple deserve to be slain like what happened 1966. Dankutumar brobanka.
cyberdurable:

Prospective Bokoharamist, u don't nid ur 72 virgins yet? Lol... Jihadist.. Pedophile
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cyberdurable(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
jamislaw:
U and ur pple deserve to be slain like what happened 1966. Dankutumar brobanka.

Haha.. Thank God you guys are slaughtering yasef by yasef, am always happy wen I hear Boko haram Attacks, Let it continue oooooo
Karma doesn't kid grin grin
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Sultanchidi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Russia,Korea and USA ; underground bunkers. But some of them are in key governmental positions in world politics and technology.

They are even breeding with humans
bt i taught d underground bunkers are built 2 hide from d radiations of chemical or biological bombs like d atomic bomb
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by MasterWayne(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
The Ozone layer doesn't melt. undecided
babywhite:
maybe we should relocate ozone layer Don melt finish and we are affected
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by pleiades45: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The Rise of the AntiChrist
ahhhh i see. incredible. so how did you decipher that from water being on mars
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by jamislaw(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Are you kidin me? Many of ur pple's flat headed proterties ar been claim by Notherner after chasing and slaughtering dem like goat. U want Biafra and yet 60% of ur pple investment ar located in the North Hahahaha. Danbaza kamar Ojukwu.
cyberdurable:

Haha.. Thank God you guys are slaughtering yasef by yasef, am always happy wen I hear Boko haram Attacks, Let it continue oooooo
Karma doesn't kid grin grin
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sultanchidi:
bt i taught d underground bunkers are built 2 hide from d radiations of chemical or biological bombs like d atomic bomb
Thats what we are made to believe but in truth they are prepared and being used for housing the Fallen Angels AKA Aliens and illuminatis member like Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama trained to be a president of USA and the last America will have and will still be used to protect the elite like Bill Gates from the WW3 which will entails use of biological weapons and little or no nuclear weapon.

The report of mars was a planned event by the illuminatis to take place today the day pope franscis; a strong member of the illuminati,the coming false prophet adress a congress. Next to happen is a dazzling appearance in the sky to mimic Christ.

Sit back and watch terrible events are on the way.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Breaking News: Nigerian Airspace Management confirms existence of aliens of Yoruba lineage.

Tribalism does no good. Can you imagine, when your age mates are learning about mars you are still rolling like a pig in ignorance. Please help yourself you are deteriorating mentally at an alarming rate.

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
pleiades45:
ahhhh i see. incredible. so how did you decipher that from water being on mars
Because its all planned
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Sultanchidi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Thats what we are made to believe but in truth they are prepared and being used for housing the Fallen Angels AKA Aliens and illuminatis member like Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama trained to be a president of USA and the last America will have and will still be used to protect the elite like Bill Gates from the WW3 which will entails use of biological weapons and little or no nuclear weapon.

The report of mars was a planned event by the illuminatis to take place today the day pope franscis; a strong member of the illuminati,the coming false prophet adress a congress. Next to happen is a dazzling appearance in the sky to mimic Christ.

Sit back and watch terrible events are on the way.
hmmmm interesting
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by amNIGERIA: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good job! Carry on!
When will Nigeria and african join this expedition to Mars? Before they (West) share all the Mars land and introduce visa....

Anyway.... naija guys go seek asylum (chop adro) for Mars now!
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by godwil114(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Get out...lie lie NASA
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by pleiades45: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Because its all planned
so water on mars will mean the god of war is unleashed ? i am just picking your brain. i am somewhat of an expert in symbol-ogy. i just want to see how you work because i found your post intriguing
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Emekamex(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Tribalism does no good. Can you imagine, when your age mates are learning about mars you are still rolling like a pig in ignorance. Please help yourself you are deteriorating mentally at an alarming rate.
Mugu, you are the one seeing it through a tribal lens on an innocuous joke. Learn to have a sense of humor before low life pettiness kills you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by neocortex: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Malakh:
in the beginning Elohim created the heavens and earth and darkness was upon the face of the deep(water) the heavens and earth were created out of water, dont need science so-called to explain this, wonder why it has taken them so long to figure this out, water is the source of life..."dumb" scientist so-called

Stop fooling yourself, there was no beginning and the Jewish idol Elohim has
nothing to do with life.
The earlier you set yourself free from harmful outdated believes the better for you.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by boss096(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wonders shall never cease, shey water when una get for earth neva do una kuo?
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
pleiades45:
so water on mars will mean the god of war is unleashed ? i am just picking your brain. i am somewhat of an expert in symbol-ogy. i just want to see how you work because i found your post intriguing
Wether you are an expert in symbology i do not know but what i know is in few days the world will be struck with something powerful calling for a one leader to take the world out of the mess but it will be on a bargain.

The coming of the man of sin shall be by the activities of Satan
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by pleiades45: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Wether you are an expert in symbology i do not know but what i know is in few days the world will be struck with something powerful calling for a one leader to take the world out of the mess but it will be on a bargain.

The coming of the man of sin shall be by the activities of Satan
ok i see where you are coming from, but you are correct. the world is about to change.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
pleiades45:
ok i see where you are coming from, but you are correct. the world is about to change.
Yea...speeding into its last milenium

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by cyberdurable(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
jamislaw:
Are you kidin me? Many of ur pple's flat headed proterties ar been claim by Notherner after chasing and slaughtering dem like goat. U want Biafra and yet 60% of ur pple investment ar located in the North Hahahaha. Danbaza kamar Ojukwu.

Since wen did Boko haram start caring for us? Don't cry more than d bereaved, we don't mind leaving it for u poverty striken tribe, to accommodate and Empower tha almajiris scattered all over the north, U guys are just a thorn on d flesh.. yuck
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by don4real18(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
If extraterrestrial life was found, possibly on Mars, what effect will it have on religion?
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by soleexx(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Let's create a couple of countries in mars
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Emekamex:

Mugu, you are the one seeing it through a tribal lens on an innocuous joke. Learn to have a sense of humor before low life pettiness kills you.
You still do not understand. I am used to the Igbo/Yoruba problem(s) on Nairaland, but for heaven sake, we are talking about Mars here. Why digress this very important leap of Mankind. There are a thousand treads you could do your "innocuous" joke at. Please accept my comments as correction.

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Dekatron(m): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Am sure it was JEHOVAH'S experiment before earth
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
chino11:
Oyibo always tempting GOD under the guise of science. The same GOD who placed man on earth planet knows that it is the best place man can co-exist with all the resources provided.
It is this your stupid myopic type of thinking that leaves us were we are today.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dekatron:
Am sure it was JEHOVAH'S experiment before earth
stupidity at its peak
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by sapientia(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
let them fetch some come na
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by Infomizer(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2015
mustiiz:

Plsss how did u post this thread cos have been writin and writing.. Mine is not even commin on the front page not to talk of people commenting .. Plss tell me d process plsssssss

Where do I start from sef?? Some NLD 101 mhen!

1 Like

Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by RaptorX: 2:09am On Sep 29, 2015
chino11:
Oyibo always tempting GOD under the guise of science. The same GOD who placed man on earth planet knows that it is the best place man can co-exist with all the resources provided.
Obadiah 1:4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down saith the Lord.
That is your answer right there, the eagle is the symbol of America, and this verse is basically talking about the American space program and is addressed to the Edomites which is the biblical name of today's white people.
Re: NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars by OkoyeA1(m): 2:39am On Sep 29, 2015
ilobasama:
Na to go mars remain o. Make i quickly go form my own country there....

I go be president grin
Abeg make Nigerians no go Mars oo, before them pollute this planet grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) / Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.