Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77287 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ojestas:
if he did it whole heartedly . . he will definitely be rewarded.

YINMU, HOW MANY THINGS HAVE THE SO CALLED PASTORS, BISHOPS ET AL HAVE DONE FREELY?
HE SHOULD HAVE PLAINLY REJECTED IT BUT ALAS HIS REWARD IS COMING FROM HEAVEN HEHEHE grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Reader530(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Sweetyie post=38473665]Is this post trying to disc ourage giving to church? Read before you co
mment
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by mmsen: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Crazy man.

Why give your assets to one of the world's wealthiest organizations?
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by damton(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
ikp120:

Bro. Commentor, please read and understand the article before commenting.
Thank you!
I stop trying to explain myself when I learnt people only interprete from their perception.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by adebayosun02: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
The God's blessing & reward for this gesture will not be limited to this man only rather, it will extended to his generation n generation yet unborn
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by dancoolD(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
mumumugu:
Mumumugu + stupidity
why we u cal this man mumu? May God forgive you
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
bodee:
You are the one to read the post again. He said he has no job for now and one can see some elements of pride in his statement. Pls don't join the emotionally laden bad wagoners.
Please read d story again. He was only telling d passengers in his one day keke driver experience that. It was a story he made up because many of d passengers felt he was too polish to be a keke driver.

D man only drove keke for one day to see how it feels to be keke driver. He is not broke. Please read story again slowly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by nwakaibeya1: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Evil marine,occult world rules&many claiming to know/not know GOD have root there&pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns&not to us with UNBELEVABLE power and we are open to confrontation too>watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … ………>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen&watch INFORMATION in video and judge spiritualy
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Caleb5: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]
.....! Lolz !..... grin
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by dokJ: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
His reward is in heaven
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by midasbliss(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
lordheir:
grace to grass
y u no read d story?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by psamuel618(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mogidi:
This is nothing compared to the 90yr old woman who donated her life savings to Bubu and ended up begging the deaf and dumb govt for assistance.
At least this man did his for God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857733_screenshot20150914184739_jpeg836a4eee445cffa436e7cd673948413b

[size=15pt]This could be your life for foisting Buhari on hapless Nigerians.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857735_screenshot20150914192553_jpege4776841fb940a2cf0758a49dd82f729
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thump up for u man,how I wish our so call leaders can do this or something similar to this to know how majority of nigeria are suffering

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by midasbliss(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
damton:
Not sure, but I think that's the height of magnanimity. However, some my regard him stupid. one would have thought he has other properties to fall back on.
Lol... u didn't read the story grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Abegaloowmejor: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Him try...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by funkiebully: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
[s]
bodee:
You are the one to read the post again. He said he has no job for now and one can see some elements of pride in his statement. Pls don't join the emotionally laden bad wagoners.
[/s]

Now if after reading, u still didn't comprehend, then Ur issue na spiritual. Maybe deliverance will help u.

The "no job" story was a decoy he used to deceive ppl he carried in keke who were marvelled at his English accent. He told them that to cover up so they won't know what he was up to.

Dude is rich, he only rode keke for one day and never collected money from d passengers. Did that to have a feel of what poor Nigerians pass though daily.

Hope my summary helped u. Now say thank u

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by picknstake: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by damton(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol... u didn't read the story grin
my bad. I do apologize.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by bodee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
atbu1983:

Please read d story again. He was only telling d passengers in his one day keke driver experience that. It was a story he made up because many of d passengers felt he was too polish to be a keke driver.

D man only drove keke for one day to see how it feels to be keke driver. He is not broke. Please read story again slowly
Sir, I have read it. I am only against his choice of words.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by DonOsita(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls try n read the story well before u start commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by bodee(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Now if after reading, u still didn't comprehend, then Ur issue na spiritual. Maybe deliverance will help u.

The "no job" story was a decoy he used to deceive ppl he carried in keke who were marvelled at his English accent. He told them that to cover up so they won't know what he was up to.

Dude is rich, he only rode keke for one day and never collected money from d passengers. Did that to have a feel of what poor Nigerians pass though daily.

Yea, especially that part that he did not collect money from his passengers. #winks embarassed
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Yea, especially that part that he did not collect money from his passengers. I got the point just now #winks
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by fortunechy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
his reward is in heaven
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Albeler(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/karl marx theory]
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Joysmart(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Now I see why failure rate is rocket high Nigerians don't read

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Modified: some are not even getting the story, read well before you comment ,
The OP lacked good English and so the headline was quite confusing.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by wonderfulman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
pls. I need just 3 rooms for my family which I will call my own. can you donate them to me.God bless you.Givers will never lack.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Missonas(f): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
MNDY:

Kindly do me a favour and give the "wrong" perspective which you think I am understanding the story from and what it should be
K.From ur previous speculations u made mention of d dude putting God t0 d test.From the post i just dnt see how a man having a field day can be said to be putting God to test
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Themandator: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Either he did it without the understanding or his word has not come.... God is not a robber. He honours his word far more than any name by which he is known ps138v2
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Superking: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
WE THANK THE LORD HE GAVE IT TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. IF A PROTESTANT OR PENTECOSTAL CHURCH HAD BEEN THE BENEFIARY, SOME BASTKARDS WOULD HAVE BEEN RAINING CURSES ON THE RECEIVING PASTOR OR PRIEST. SOME WOULD HAVE TERMED IT BEWITCHMENT, HYPNOTICISM OR ROBBERY. HYPOCRITES!!!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by xtervaganza(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good man, he's just like me

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by agarawu23(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
DeeTus:
The OP lacked good English and so the headline was quite confusing.
really confusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.