Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77288 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by omoikea(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
i will refrain from saying anything coz i know even in my drunken state, (that's if i drink ) I won't take this kind decision
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by siaco(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
bqlekan:
How about selling the building, donating half the money to the motherless babies and starting something better with the rest.. then go pay your tithe to the church...

The hotel was donated for church to use as hospital for IDPs (internally displaced persons). Try to get sense

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by HighQue007: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
i wish he knew the truth about religion.. smh for him...the pastors don hit lottery
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Geesarki(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mogidi:
This is nothing compared to the 90yr old woman who donated her life savings to Bubu and ended up begging the deaf and dumb govt for assistance.
At least this man did his for God.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857733_screenshot20150914184739_jpeg836a4eee445cffa436e7cd673948413b

[size=15pt]This could be your life for foisting Buhari on hapless Nigerians.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2857735_screenshot20150914192553_jpege4776841fb940a2cf0758a49dd82f729
President and commnder in chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Go and die. This shall remain so till 2019
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by 5solas(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ojestas:
if he did it whole heartedly . . he will definitely be rewarded.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by One4me: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder

So, you will kill your father for giving out his OWN PROPERTY to charity?

Your father worked hard to make it in life .... why dont you do the same instead of being a prodigal son,y's property with no ambition and no future, a parasite that wants to die because of Daddy's property!

Already, you have shown what kind of a child you are and what kind of adult you will become.
I hope Karma visits you and your own child takes your life for been a poor and hopeless father, eventually.

Oloshi, Oloriburuku, Omo-ale!

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by benitwater(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
with most of the comments I read,I now understand that most nairalanders do not read ,they just rush in to comment after only reading d topic.na wao

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by demelza: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
190theclown:
Hit like if you remember who 190 is cheesy
The original NL troll! Others still dey learn work.
Those glory days of you, Mobo44 and MrCork......#sigh grin
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by mrZENographer: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
rhema4u:
So far he's smiling, no wayo!

You know what? I just caught a baby mouse and put him in a little house this night. And when i saw this pic, i couldnt resist showing him. grin
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

How I wish Bola Tinubu can do this ?

Tinubu should ride Okada or better still Danfo from Falomo Roundabout to Mushin, to Okokomaiko, through Ajangbadi, LASU-Ojo coming back into Ajegunle, Amukooko, taking passengers at Mosafejo Bus stop going towards Ijora Badia, making a stop at Ijora Olopa / Ijora 7up before connecting to Iddo, passing through Idumota and finally back to Bourdillon.

How he would feel the suffering of Lagosians under heavy yokes of double taxation and suffering. embarassed
I'm 100% sure you are a conductor in lagos! Wonder how you know all those bus stops names. How market mr conductor!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by mrZENographer: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Geesarki:

President and commnder in chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Go and die. This shall remain so till 2019

If you knw this guy or you have a connection, pls tell him to take the sick woman to THE LORDS CHOSEN REVIVAL MOVEMENT. Headquarter in Ijesha, Lagos. Am assuring you that she will be healed and free. Please ask directions from people.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Firefire(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I'm 100% sure you are a conductor in lagos! Wonder how you know all those bus stops names. How market mr conductor!

Market fine. But...

No take the job wey I dey do dey laugh.

No condition is permanent.

Make you no take the job wey I dey do dey laugh o.

Cause all fingers are not equal
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by angieberry(f): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Like someone once said,if you want to hide something from the black man, put it in a book.

Many people had already jumped into conclusion without even reading the story. Smh

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
mrZENographer:

You know what? I just caught a baby mouse and put him in a little house this night. And when i saw this pic, i couldnt resist showing him. grin

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Menace2Society(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Mumus no read the story undecideduseless people
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Adaeze003(f): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Oh jeez, why can't people read before commenting

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by 190theclown: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2015
demelza:
The original NL troll! Others still dey learn work.
Those glory days of you, Mobo44 and MrCork......#sigh grin

U sabi grin grin

Where u know 190 from grin
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 29, 2015
angieberry:
Like someone once said,if you want to hide something from the black man, put it in a book.

Many people had already jumped into conclusion without even reading the story. Smh
We are IMPATIENT and AGGRESIVE.

Was caused by bad leadership of long duration.

That's why NIGERIANS are known to slap people just through Phone calls.

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 29, 2015
specco:

Look before you leap. Your mumuism has no part2. Kindly go back and read the story before you comment but I doubt if you can read at all.

No need to .I'm sure he will feed his family well from the proceeds from KEKE napep. Stupid guy like you!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by modelsms(m): 4:46am On Sep 29, 2015
This headline is misleading and phoney. I thought he was now living in penury and wanted to call for return of some of his largesse. Bad journalism just for traffic.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by MNDY(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Missonas:

K.From ur previous speculations u made mention of d dude putting God t0 d test.From the post i just dnt see how a man having a field day can be said to be putting God to test

My major emphasis was on his hotel's gift to serve God's purpose! I know what I am saying!
---
Take note of my usage of "if" in my initial post! If he did it whole-heartedly, most especially turning such place to serve God's purpose, then fine and commendable!
---
But if he did it as a way of looking up to God for greater favours (an extension of which may be the humility of riding the Keke and/or free Keke ride offer to the public), then he is wrong!

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by kode12: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Modified: some are not even getting the story, read well before you comment ,
Ironically it's persons who got their money in a bad way that cannot live without it.He's obviously happy and has a good heart and simple eye,besides of what use is wealth if your people cannot enjoy from it?

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by sagaciousblog: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2015
modelsms:
This headline is misleading and phoney. I thought he was now living in penury and wanted to call for return of some of his largesse. Bad journalism just for traffic.
this isn't bad journalism but professional journalism..
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by modelsms(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2015
sagaciousblog:
this isn't bad journalism but professional journalism..

Professional to couch headlines to mislead? Read the comments that followed suit and discover the reaction of others.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015
sagaciousblog:
I just confirmed today that most persons on nairaland comment on topics without reading the entire story...
my brother, It is now confirmed that we have so many dumb head who lack reading or comprehension skills on nairaland. tufiakwa.

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by chinkichun: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2015
Something tells me this man has political ambitions he's yet to disclose. smiley
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:

According to his story, he isn't taking it as his profession, he was just trying to figure out how life is for average Nigeria hustler.

When no be juju money I do, how will I give out my wealth and live in penury undecided only money from illegal source can be dashed out and start your hustle all over from square one.

Modified: some are not even getting the story, read well before you comment ,
from the defintion of LOVE, only a true man with passion will do that.
Not all humans are the same bro, every human has a unique brain activity.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by sagaciousblog: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2015
modelsms:

Professional to couch headlines to mislead? Read the comments that followed suit and discover the reaction of others.
if headlines are meant to reveal the whole story, do you think people would still read in between lines?? The keke driver was in quote and that should tell the ordinary reader that there is more to it...most persons here are just too lazy to read a few lines more and you are blaming the writer?? "There is no mountain anywhere, every Man's ignorance is his mountain"... Bishop Oyedepo

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by gdamola(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2015
California30:
When the witches in your village are having a crusade on your brain.

Many are mad but few are roaming the streets.

Did you read the post at all?

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by wildchild1: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Good one

we had a deal but you failed to play your part after i completed my part,even your brother ,its not fair sad
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by kennykg(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2015
He would have more than an hotel in heaven.. I hope his sacrifice is put to good use
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by SStoneCCold: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
This thread has clearly shown that most Nairalanders don't read before commenting and some of those who even manage to read have issues with comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim