Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (77289 Views)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by 123papas(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Bring your own house lets donate it to motherless babies, every good cause is good. orphanage or hospital, all join.
bqlekan:
How about selling the building, donating half the money to the motherless babies and starting something better with the rest.. then go pay your tithe to the church...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by princely74: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Only if our politicians and so called billionaires can learn from this man's selfless input to humanity!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by bqlekan(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2015
123papas:
Bring your own house lets donate it to motherless babies, every good cause is good. orphanage or hospital, all join.
you probably didn't read my post well.. my house is not my source of income,
Dude donated his only source of income and became a napep driver.. yeah, good but stupid
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by darichlife: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2015
The key problem We keep having is this country is with some posters here who can only read But fail to comprehend What's the content of this msg. The man did a voluntary donation, tasted the struggle of our local lifestyle here after been in the UK for many years, I wonder where it was stated that he is now jobless or homeless. the man has good heart or is giving now a crime? some would Why won't this big men help this IDps with all the money they have. If u can't comprehend the write up I think greed and and selfishness is eating you up.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by JollyHills(f): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Really don't get things straight here, wil lik 2 quote sum persons,i av seen a space for dt..... bt wen I write,den it can't post........ confusing ooooo.... #Amnewthou#
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by maryhaam(f): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2015
invectives:
He Wants to Contest for Senate Cross River North Senatorial District.
thot as much
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Wislet(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2015
sagaciousblog:
I just confirmed today that most persons on nairaland comment on topics without reading the entire story...
You just confirmed today? I confirmed AGES ago(and see when I registered on nairaland).

The READING CULTURE of the average Nigerian has been reduced to zero. A person sees a topic title, clicks on 'reply' and begins to spout anything that comes into his/her head. It's really a shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2015
gbengus17:
THIS IS A MAD MAN=====INTERNALY MAD
An insane man calling someone a mad man
Mr sane did you read before commenting
Or u just rushed to do as others are doing

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Mike008(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Good deeds

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by gary400(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Firefire:
embarassed

How I wish Bola Tinubu can do this ?

Tinubu should ride Okada or better still Danfo from Falomo Roundabout to Mushin, to Okokomaiko, through Ajangbadi, LASU-Ojo coming back into Ajegunle, Amukooko, taking passengers at Mosafejo Bus stop going towards Ijora Badia, making a stop at Ijora Olopa / Ijora 7up before connecting to Iddo, passing through Idumota and finally back to Bourdillon.

How he would feel the suffering of Lagosians under heavy yokes of double taxation and suffering. embarassed
u ne conductor wey u knw all dz place...oga o...omo eko
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by 400billionman: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Deserving a National award.. Made of Black.

If such acts as this are honoured nationally, Nigerians will start doing things for home and country.

That is why i like the American government.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by johnglo2(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls. Let mr Morphy Ray stop giving a leading information. The property was outrightly sold to the church by the owner and not donated. The source of my information is from the council.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by loiszandi(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where in Lafia ? cos am in Lafia and have not heard a thing like that
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Melinde: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
California30:
When the witches in your village are having a crusade on your brain.

Many are mad but few are roaming the streets.
will you go back and read the post? Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by holyokoto(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
mumumugu:
Mumumugu + stupidity

Please read well In a bid to see what it felt like living the life of an average Nigerian hustler, Morphy took a day out, got hold of a tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke Napep rider

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by holyokoto(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Nonsense

some people mentality towards religion is a sin itself, if it's my father, i will commit my first ever murder
[/size]

Read well before comment In a bid to see what it felt like living the life of an average Nigerian hustler, Morphy took a day out, got hold of a tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke Napep rider

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by yugocee(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
wow! this is heart touching for me. dear God please bless me to bless people.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by modelsms(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
sagaciousblog:
if headlines are meant to reveal the whole story, do you think people would still read in between lines?? The keke driver was in quote and that should tell the ordinary reader that there is more to it...most persons here are just too lazy to read a few lines more and you are blaming the writer?? "There is no mountain anywhere, every Man's ignorance is his mountain"... Bishop Oyedepo

It would be presumptuous to say that most persons are lazy to read in between lines given that modern times require analytical skills and information should be processed efficiently in the most minimum time.
In this connection news headlines should be couched in a way so as not to mislead someone with limited time at his disposal who wants to glance through them.

Your citing Oyedepo was inapt. I wonder what you wanted to establish with such bland quote from him.

You can't argue with the fact that that headline was grim and a discredit to Nigerian journalism.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by nortcentrallord(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nice one sir but be careful so these bad boys don't kidnap you oh. May God keep protecting you sha. Amen.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by sagaciousblog: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2015
modelsms:

It would be presumptuous to say that most persons are lazy to read in between lines given that modern times requires analytical skills and information should be processed efficiently in the most minimum time.
In this connection news headlines should be couched in a way so as not to mislead someone with limited time at his diaposal who wants to glance through them.

Your citing Oyedepo was inapt. I wonder what you wanted to establish with such bland quote from him.

You can't argue with the fact that that headline was grim and a discredit to Nigerian journalism.
suit yourself!
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by seangy4konji: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
God bless this man...

I know some people here on Naira land that can mistakenly kill their gatemen or driver because the A/C in the house or car is not cold enough...

God judges the heart and may God judge us all with our hearts...

Na Nigeria turn me to no ppaddy for jungle but God see my heart though.
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by IsiAbuncha(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
JollyHills:
Really don't get things straight here, wil lik 2 quote sum persons,i av seen a space for dt..... bt wen I write,den it can't post........ confusing ooooo.... #Amnewthou#

Just add the person's name when you're writing, simple. The person will obviously see ur post in his/her mention.
JollyHills wink
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by Pebcak: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
shiinihost:

it is not for religion. he Did it for humanity.

i bet he didnt read the post, the guy in question might not even be a Christian
Re: Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver by selfmadeboss: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
stupidity at its best

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.