Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? (2317 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
A few tips guys on the women who have had abortions

1. They are usually bitter women who hate men based on the unfortunate foo.l who made them terminate their pregnancy. They will usually transfer this bitterness and anger to you, making your life miserable at every juncture.

2. They are usually wicked beings. To be able to rip life from your belly because of selfish reasons means you have the capacity to kill or have somebody killed by proxy. Fear these women.

3. Pls add your own
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Addition and subtraction
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by LordOfTheWeed: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, you gave 2 reasons and you are expecting us to complete it for you, na we get the thread or you? undecided

Now, do me a favour please, Gerrarra herre!! Gerrarraaa herre for real!!!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
angryPls Who Is Abortion
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by falconey(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
where we go get the rest? Those 2 points shah una wan kill girls?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, you chop craze?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by henribj(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
cool
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
Op, you gave 2 reasons and you are expecting us to complete it for you, na we get the thread or you? undecided

Now, do me a favour please, Gerrarra herre!! Gerrarraaa herre for real!!!!! angry

Na you give op igbo smoke abi...ok..continu
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Crap! undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Op, you chop craze?

I hope your womb is intact

LordOfTheWeed:

Sadly no weed for me today but let me give u one more point

3. Their womb may have lost its integrity. They may not be able to have children again.

Surely you romancelanders can add one or two
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by hayjay16(f): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by hayjay16(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Crap! undecided
hey! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
hayjay16:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided

Why does this topic always upset women

I daresay 1 in 3 or 4 naija girls has had abortion

Why do you women let men skindive in you like your kpekus is Olympic swimming pool?

Are condoms not available to buy? Poverty? Stupidity or what?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by hayjay16(f): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
scribble:

Why does this topic always upset women

I daresay 1 in 3 or 4 naija girls has had abortion

Why do you women let men skindive in you like your kpekus is Olympic swimming pool?

Are condoms not available to buy? Poverty? Stupidity or what?
question for d gods sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
hayjay16:
question for d gods sad

I asked the gods, they said you have sufficient IQ to answer on their behalf but your guilty conscience won't let you
So how many have you had, personally?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
The question op is how to know someone who'd aborted before ...
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Crap! undecided

I'm sorry I don't see your mother anywhere near here. Which one is crap again? undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
pinceprinz:
The question op is how to know someone who'd aborted before ...

Women are great liars and they believe more and more that Nigerian men don't deserve to know the truth about their past

Ironically these same women want to know all about our present and future so they can feel secure
They will snoop on your phone etc

I'm actually not looking for anything romantic in my life but I feel for those that end up with the hoes who've been discarded by other men

Especially those women that are willingly hoes

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
scribble:

Women are great liars and they believe more and more that Nigerian men don't deserve to know the truth about their past

Ironically these same women want to know all about our present and future so they can feel secure
They will snoop on your phone etc

I'm actually not looking for anything romantic in my life but I feel for those that end up with the hoes who've been discarded by other men

Especially those women that are willingly hoes

Imagine.... Well, maybe that's one af tha many reasons Naija men are looking out for virgins to marry .
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Your brother
CivilzedTyger:
angryPls Who Is Abortion
undecided

MUMU
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
Your brother undecided

MUMU
My Broda Is John Nt Abortion grin
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by pet4ril(f): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2015
What of why you should not marry a man that tells a girl to have an abortion angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by kazzamaks28(f): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2015
d topic upsets women because it does not make sense,I am 100% sure that 95% of wives living happily with kids in their husbands house 2day had a good number abortions. So wat kind of topic is this? Abortion is legalized in most sane countries,I agree its a sin but it doesn't mean that any woman that does it automatically becomes bitter and sterile. Women do not get themselves pregnant,men who do not understand what it is to be a woman get them pregnant. If men could reduce judging all women as the same,dis world will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 29, 2015
scribble:

I hope your womb is intact
Sadly no weed for me today but let me give u one more point
3. Their womb may have lost its integrity. They may not be able to have children again.
Surely you romancelanders can add one or two
Yes of course, pretenders will you agree to father a child now?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Pheals(f): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2015
The moment you offended them during pregnancy.... Dey go just and flush away your destiny baby
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by kazzamaks28(f): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2015
Pheals:
The moment you offended them during pregnancy.... Dey go just and flush away your destiny baby
Ur profile msg cracked me up,well,girls taste all the guys to find the different guys,deal with it.
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Yes of course, pretenders will you agree to father a child now?

I have a baby due before year end. I'm married.

We dated for 6 years, and had 0 abortions.
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2015
scribble:

I have a baby due before year end. I'm married.
We dated for 6 years, and had 0 abortions.
Congrat Mr scribble! was it a no sex relationship?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
kazzamaks28:
d topic upsets women because it does not make sense,I am 100% sure that 95% of wives living happily with kids in their husbands house 2day had a good number abortions. So wat kind of topic is this? Abortion is legalized in most sane countries,I agree its a sin but it doesn't mean that any woman that does it automatically becomes bitter and sterile. Women do not get themselves pregnant,men who do not understand what it is to be a woman get them pregnant. If men could reduce judging all women as the same,dis world will be a better place.

See my post above this one.

Your comment makes me think that a growing percentage of Nigerian women are stupid

What part of abstinence or safe sex can the owners of the pussycat not enforce?

Does my wife have 10 heads. Do I have 20?

6 years and we had sex. No baby. Few months after the wedding, along comes the bump. You guys understand the way pregnancy works right?

I swear see the way you're discussing abortion as if it's just to take vitamin C. You women are heartless and for the men that get you guys pregnant and then convince you to abort, those ones are devils but it takes two to tango!
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by scribble: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Congrat Mr scribble! was it a no sex relationship?

There was a lot of fella.tio and the sex was on and off.

I hate condoms on my Boo so I practised the withdrawal method. Guess what?

It works!

NB: I still preach abstinence even though we didn't always practise it. I met her a virgin, didn't want her to go for NYSC without me tearing the rubber. And she was of similar conviction.
I can't understand why women know generally men want one thing and still go ahead and get preggers. WHY? Then you guys now become wicked, bitter and generally make the world a more depressing place. Why not wrap his dick up in latex to avoid stories that touch?
Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
scribble:

There was a lot of fella.tio and the sex was on and off.
I hate condoms on my Boo so I practised the withdrawal method. Guess what?
It works!
NB: I still preach abstinence even though we didn't always practise it. I met her a virgin, didn't want her to go for NYSC without me tearing the rubber. And she was of similar conviction.
I can't understand why women know generally men want one thing and still go ahead and get preggers. WHY? Then you guys now become wicked, bitter and generally make the world a more depressing place. Why not wrap his dick up in latex to avoid stories that touch?
That withdrawal method is risky, you were among the few people it worked for. I like abstinence

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Marry An Abortion Practitioner? by naijaboiy: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2015
scribble:

I'm sorry I don't see your mother anywhere near here. Which one is crap again? undecided
I think you should refer that question to your crippled mother. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / Timetable For Sex. Boring Or Romantic. {my Experience}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.