Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? (10064 Views)

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

A'aaahh,beht I do most of the hurting,so.....

it just sounds like weave-on
LOL.Indeed.like You'lll Admit Numerous Girls Have Broken Your Heart Online .
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Mods pls, help get this kid off my back. For this early morning na im u dey talk of dillldo? I give up! undecided
lol nor b ur early morning exercise b4? anyways i dey hungry
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by dejavski(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Victoria is a nice name
Is your name Victoria? grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
lol nor b ur early morning exercise b4? anyways i dey hungry
Watin you want chop for this early morning?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by DiamonJ: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
yawhex:
the name make me feel somehow...can't express it.
the same goes to me, once i'm watching a movie and i heard that name, i won't watch it again
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Watin you want chop for this early morning?
i for like chop you but as u nor dey here so i wan chop fried plantain, rice and beans plus can water.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
LOL.Indeed.like You'lll Admit Numerous Girls Have Broken Your Heart Online .

Numerous ke?

I no tell u say me na Pastor pikin?

I go only date when I need to marry so I can avoid temptation... grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Numerous ke?
I no tell u say me na Pastor pikin?
I go only date when I need to marry so I can avoid temptation... grin
yea yea.one day you got girls lining for you'next you're a saint.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Just one tho.. Caro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Sunymoore(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Pillo Jacklen Helen? (It's she from hell? ) Mary? (Abi she needs marriage early ni? ) Sundra? (Really? Any relation with thunder?) Goodness? The Bleep? (Still if you ask, she go deny you sad ) Ijeoma? Like seriously?......
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Sunymoore(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Pillo Jacklen Helen? (It's she from hell? ) Mary? (Abi she needs marriage early ni? ) Sundra? (Really? Any relation with thunder?) Goodness? The Bleep? (Still if you ask, she go deny you sad ) Ijeoma? Like seriously?......
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
yea yea.one day you got girls lining for you'next you're a saint.
We all have a past right?
I just hope you will repent too and join me here on the side of light...
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Mhizizzy(f): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2015
All did guys forming'' I hate some girls name"

Na lie o

Only God knows deir gf names and deir mommas..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

We all have a past right?
I just hope you will repent too and join me here on the side of light...
i am already on the side of light so i'd say welcome on_board.lol
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
i am already on the side of light so i'd say welcome on_board.lol
Right,Right..
I almost forgot...
quĂ­innbee, the patron saint of benign relationships...
Iffa hear say u na holy pesin......then me na angel
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
i for like chop you but as u nor dey here so i wan chop fried plantain, rice and beans plus can water.
You no well, them dey chop person
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Right,Right..

I almost forgot...

quĂ­innbee, the patron saint of benign relationships...

Iffa hear say u na holy pesin......then me na angel
right, "saint of benign" you totally described me. cool
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

You no well, them dey chop person
yes na, if i lash u dat one nor b food?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
yes na, if i lash u dat one nor b food?
No derail this thread, Wey the penissss u want use lash? Devine don suffer for Nl
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2015
dejavski:
Is your name Victoria? grin
Nope, Devine
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2015
All the female names in badoo turns me off

lol
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
right, "saint of benign" you totally described me. cool
Ppppppfffffffff
ur kind relationships na operation fire4fire

#InMoreWaysThanOne
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Ppppppfffffffff
ur kind relationships na operation fire4fire

#InMoreWaysThanOne
and you would know cause....?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
khassy:

blessing
joy
Better names dey turn you off?. Oya pray say you won't wanna hear/witness joy and blessing in life.. Can you pray that?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by loomer: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Nope, Devine

Small time u go say na person tell others ya name.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Nope, Devine
Devine abi DeBruyne?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2015
loomer:

Small time u go say na person tell others ya name.
How? Na which kind talk be this na?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
quiinnBee:
and you would know cause....?
I don't know either....
just a hunch...
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

No derail this thread, Wey the penissss u want use lash? Devine don suffer for Nl
c u me when i dey lash woman wey don born like 7 kids, i dey lash her and she dey cry, na con u wen even my finger too big 4 ur punany
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2015
profojah:
Devine abi DeBruyne?
Jonathan park well grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I don't know either....
just a hunch...
well your hunch is wrong smiley
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Jonathan park well grin
No lie, Jonathan dey turn you on ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? / How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? / 200 Unique Cute Nicknames To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.