Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? (10066 Views)

10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by deanoffaculty: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
There is this Yoruba name of a friend of mine..........IYABO. I asked her the meaning one day and she said 'the dear mother/grandmother who died and now came back again as a baby'.......... The question is-Does that mean that those who married the IYABOS and do 'many things and all enteries' with them are doing it with a dead woman.
Yoruba peeps, please don't abuse me o....I just don't understand.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
what a hapless way to write. Your post confirms my assertion that you are not human, even a monkey won't write like this. My misery? it is obvious that the Frustrated one here is you, i on the other hand; i'm just enjoying myself. Remember, you are not human so i'm doing you a favour by replying you so please make this worth my while.......... PS: this ain't a duel, it's me talkingtyping and you barking. smiley
what is this mumu typing........ So u said u are enjoying ur self abi,jobless fellow,pls pick on with ur fellow mad person not onome,onome dnt have ur time oponu oshi
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
dondemex:
MrsChima oga mi, she can't break your heart. But Boss 8 girls broke your heart n u never get heart failure..u try ooo
i don try wella jawe cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
what is this mumu typing........ So u said u are enjoying ur self abi,jobless fellow,pls pick on with ur fellow mad person not onome,onome dnt have ur time oponu oshi
Onome cheesy.. You be Yoruba ni.. Onome Aganga
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
Poor girl, why didn't you go to school? I bet you where given the chance to but you decided to follow your passion which is prostitution. I have nothing against that though after-all, "one's passion leads one to one's destiny"-Sylvalord et al. And you said you have not met one who doesn't like onome? Oh i believe you, afterall you are not human and non-human beings associate with non-human beings.
lolzzzzz,u are so boring and stale,I'm not human yet u don't want to back off,worthless attention seeker..
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
profojah:
Onome cheesy.. You be Yoruba ni.. Onome Aganga
lol
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Behira:
Lol ur so funny.....but u can find trouble ehn
lol nor mind me jor, gud afternoon
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
onomeglo:
such a chuckleheaded fellow. Chatting with you is the worst nightmare ever, i can literaly feel my IQ dropping. I'm leaving you to your stupidity. Sayonara ugly.
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
such a chuckleheaded fellow. Chatting with you is the worst nightmare ever, i can literaly feel my IQ dropping. I'm leaving you to your stupidity. Sayonara ugly.

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by obiageligraced(f): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
sylvalord:
You are indeed as ugly as your name. Now i don't blame whoever named you because seeing your face, one won't have any choice but to give you the ugliest name there is. Even plastic surgery can't save you. +yawns+ this is boring. Sayonara ugly.

Nawa oo......u go fear abuse!!!!
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Tolu

Yvonne

Chiamaka
Beht why? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by braine(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dami
Kunbi
Chizoba
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Beht why? grin
u really don't wanna know.... grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u really don't wanna know.... grin

Well now I do grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by IamLEGEND1: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Well now I do grin
very well then...
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by kanmifad(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
Apors
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Am arund homie
sweetorgasms:
lol nor b ur early morning exercise b4? anyways i dey hungry
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eleganza33:
Am arund homie
Good evening my dear! iv missed u
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Same to u.Wasnt feeling fyn[qpuote author=sweetorgasms post=38540710]Good evening my dear! iv missed u[/quote]
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Same to u.wasnt feeling fyn
sweetorgasms:
Good evening my dear! iv missed u
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eleganza33:
Same to u.Wasnt feeling fyn[qpuote author=sweetorgasms post=38540710]Good evening my dear! iv missed u
oh!!! im sorry, i hope ure well now?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yap,tanx
sweetorgasms:
oh!!! im sorry, i hope ure well now?
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't just like some female names and when I see a lady bearing these names, it could turn me off romantically! grin grin

They are:

1. Calista (sounds like broken bottle and very old school!!! grin)

2. Kudirat, Munirat (In fact, those names that end with 'rat' grin)

3. Cecilia
4. Priscilia
5. Angelina
6. Agnes
7. Elizabeth
8. Amiede
9. Omotejokwo grin
10. Akpovwovwo grin

Add yours... cheesy
haha , and my name enter dislike list
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eleganza33:
Yap,tanx
ure welcum dear, anytime ure not feeling well, pls let me know so dat i can pray 4 u
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thank u
sweetorgasms:
ure welcum dear, anytime ure not feeling well, pls let me know so dat i can pray 4 u
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by marioxklusiv(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
chibuzor
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Barayeks(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Favour, blessing, happiness, joy, happy , gift , present, package ........... to mention a few
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by wristbangle: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bukky. I no like that name undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by bqlekan(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tosin sounds like Toxin to me.. reminds me of awful experience in the hands of a lady grin

oga bangle, e be like say bukky don do you strong thing too cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyind17:
Op, Elizabeth is a cool name. You can call her Lizzy
or even Betty
Re: Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? by Eleganza33(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hahaha u wel?
Barayeks:
Favour, blessing, happiness, joy, happy , gift , present, package ........... to mention a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Got Himself A Dog Face Through Medical Operation ( Graphic) / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.