Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,382 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (27752 Views)

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Lopsided Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by ki02020(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Ngige will be like.... Ohanaeze's what are you saying undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
E-tribal war .. cry
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2015
eleko1:
lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed grin.It is in them like peak milk.
I'm telling you. Confused people undecided

6 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by emmanuel596(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
It was in this 2015 that I started hearing the name ohaneze pls who is he??

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Lynpet: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2015
This is the ohaneze you are talking about

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by shamecurls(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
wch igbos made money from Lagos that is not in the east? Chisco has relocated to the east, coscharis, Ifeanyi Ubah etc have all relocated to the east. Don't worry, it will soon dawn on you guys

Please do quick and go! Enough of all these wailing since time immemorial. You will create more accommodation, decongest Lagos and also create opportunity`s for aspiring hopefuls.

Go in peace please. Am so anxious. I pray u actualize your dreams Amen

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by AnanseK(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2015
See these Nyammiri people, to vote Buhari you will not, now you want to be ministers based on tribe not on party politics and on election. You don't even believe in the agenda Buhari and his party presented to the electorate , so how can he trust the implementation of his project to you? You voted your Son Ebele , so can't you be men enough to take responsibility for your actions?

14 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by fpeter(f): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Ndigbos be like ..."dude,speak for thyself" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by sokera: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
wch igbos made money from Lagos that is not in the east? Chisco has relocated to the east, coscharis, Ifeanyi Ubah etc have all relocated to the east. Don't worry, it will soon dawn on you guys
hahah you are a confused being , please tell Chisco to operate within the east past of Nigeria and see what will befall the company ... I think you know well chisco mst pass through all south west states before the company could make it money ... You don't understand how NIGERIA work ... We need each other that is simple ...

12 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Dahveydson(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2015
What is ohaneze? What development have they brought to the south east?

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Sultanchidi(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Tribalistic politics very bad 4 d development of dis great country
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Richal20(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2015
eleko1:
Useless talk.Wic Lagos una helep developed undecided?

guy igbo people really developed lagos and abuja. Just say the truth or are an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Amack(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
i have never seen people that are so vision-less like the Yorubas. Chairmen of attaché-to-the-north-by-force.

That Biafran Dream is getting stronger and stronger..no one wants to associate with the dullard. Buhari should ask around, most of the best performing ministers ever in nigeria are of Igbo extract.
Igbos are wise indeed I thank God for that. Yorubas and housas are still waiting for baba free food they campaign for.1 meal A day initiated by Mr jagabon abi Mr vagabon Thiefunubu to win election for duara body odour. Don't go and look for work to do, stay there na baba body odour go feed your children for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by blackpanda: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
i have never seen people that are so vision-less like the Yorubas. Chairmen of attaché-to-the-north-by-force.

That Biafran Dream is getting stronger and stronger..no one wants to associate with the dullard. Buhari should ask around, most of the best performing ministers ever in nigeria are of Igbo extract.

You are nothing but a deluded buffoon!
keep daydreaming....sorry to say but igbos miscalculated this time around.
Nothing for una grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by shamecurls(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Amack:

I̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅G̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅Y̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅A̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴊ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅M̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅T̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by carboblanko(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2015
AnanseK:
See these Nyammiri people, to vote Buhari you will not, now you want to be ministers based on tribe not on party politics and on election. You don't even believe in the agenda Buhari and his party presented to the electorate , so how can he trust the implementation of his project to you? You voted your Son Ebele , so can't you be men enough to take responsibility for your actions?
I wonder o.Very confused folks.

4 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by MrALIVE: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
I am highly disappointed in the current crop of Ohanaeze leadership! They have shown that they are confused and lack direction!

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by charlesbailey(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2015
lol, the way people mumu sha
even ohaneze go jump accept any appointment..lobbish
feji333:

i dont think the president will survive without an igbo minister

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:

“The question is, are we to take up such positions to go and serve him,to go and make him popular? Without an Igbo man being a minister, I do not think the president will survive. So,Igbo should not take ministerial position.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/appointments-shun-ministerial-positions-ohanaeze-urges-igbo/

I just dont understand these peoples mindset, quite deluded.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by belloabdulrazaq(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Calming or rushing . PMB is unstopable tongue
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by omenka(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2015
I'm here to confirm the ultimatum.

Oooops, none was giving this time... How repentant. cool

5 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by elbaraj001(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:
Am sure even the Ohaneze will accept a position if he is offered one.. undecided

Me I want ooo.. #baba grin
Lol...Funny dude..
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by advocates: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
omoelesa:
Me think,may be jeremiah in the bible, is an ibo man,with high level of lamentation always coming from them.
omo, you wicked die. This people are the cry cry babies we have around. Always seeking to be noticed and making empty threat, na weten. Whether they accept or not, one thing is certain, we have made a better choice in the person of Buhari, therefore, progress, success and good governance is inevitable. So tired of this Biafra brouhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by menxer: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Why are they talking from both sides of their mouth?

They said Igbos should not ginger for Biafra that they are better off in Nigeria, now Igbos should not take ministerial appointments so as not to serve PMB.

Are they supposedly appointed to serve PMB or Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Nawa o....wetin dis people want again....ministers r now servants they say, well even the president is a servant of d nation..igbo or not if anyone is not willing to serve the nation they should all enter bus n go straight to hell.....na only igbo people de dis country? Everyday una de complain..

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by psalmbuk: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2015
Ohaneze dey craze, will he take care of their family. This igbo pple self.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by missKiffy(f): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
omoelesa:
Me think,may be jeremiah in the bible, is an ibo man,with high level of lamentation always coming from them.
Hehehe, you have a point, since they said they are dependants of jews
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Rotimi47: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
It is a good development as other companies are now springing up to replace them hereby reducing the revenue that accrue to them, likewise their importance are being eroded by their relocation.

Lovely moves by the igbos as it will soon dawn on you guys in a few years time & by the time it all clear out, it won't be easy for you guys to regain the market share that will be lost. Nice one.
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
menxer:
Why are they talking from both sides of their mouth?

They said Igbos should not ginger for Biafra that they are better off in Nigeria, now Igbos should not take ministerial appointments so as not to serve PMB.

Are they supposedly appointed to serve PMB or Nigeria?
my brother ask them o...I don't mean to be disrespectful but the fact is that an average igbo man is greedy, selfish, ethnocentric, power hungry (but doesn't know jack about getting it), ungrateful n conny.....it now seems that a bunch of them r confused also..................

4 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by FKseun(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:

PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ON WHAT TRANSPIRED DURING THE BIAFRAN WAR......ALL THESE KIDS BLABBING ABOUT SECESSION!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by kayzeesoft(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Na the thing wey dey kill una go be dat ndigbo
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:

Pls mention 1 under "best performing" embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Campaigns On River With Canoe (pics) / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.