Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo (27749 Views)

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Lopsided Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / President Buhari & Oyegun Unhappy As 7 APC Members Demands Ministerial Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by aviazuva: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
First of all, there was a lopsidedness in voting
Nobody considers that??
Even if baba said he belonged to nobody,
he did not say that he did not come through some people
He has to be sure of his kitchen cabinet to make sure
his food is not poisoned.
Sai baba. keep waxing

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2015
pmb is a bastAaaaretard
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Ayibaba1: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
“The question is, are we to take up such positions to go and serve him,to go and make him popular? Without an Igbo man being a minister, I do not think the president will survive. So,Igbo should not take ministerial position.”

Such a myopic statement from seemingly confused human being. Ministers are supposed to be servants because they are to serve us. They are not meant to be our master and lord it over us. They are chief servants for each of the ministries.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Everfrank(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2015
liberty300:
i have never seen people that are so vision-less like the Yorubas. Chairmen of attaché-to-the-north-by-force.

That Biafran Dream is getting stronger and stronger..no one wants to associate with the dullard. Buhari should ask around, most of the best performing ministers ever in nigeria are of Igbo extract.
Then we challenge them to refuse the appointments.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by chijodave: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
eleko1:
Useless talk.Wic Lagos una helep developed undecided?
the Lagos u know no bragging, igbos developed de whole of naija, anyplace u go nd did not find an igbo man, my dear brother run for ur dear life, FACTS NOT PRIDE
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by davidayn(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
kpez:

Pls mention 1 under "best performing" embarassed

lmao! Bro the criteria he used in judging "best performance" was how much they embezzled..... I can give names for him , but we all know them !!
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Eziachi: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
This Ugba/Palm wine drinkers social club called Ohaneze are as confused as a mice on a spherical wheel.
I am only miffed at whoever that thinks that they are being lead by these jojers grin ;.
They cannot even lead themselves, always competing with the Afenifere on who will wear the stupid/confused crown

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Banter1(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
what is wrong with some yeeebos? love and respect to the real Igbos.
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by ALISMILE(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Ibos sowed the 1st seed of tribalism is Nig and their leaders ve not relented in doin that!They seem to think that they ve somtin special to offer! Its such a shame that their leaders ve failed to learn frm history, that they risk allowin it to repeat itsef!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by baronchuks(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Burger01:
I've never seen people who are confused and directionless as these Ndigbosundecided
..you re so stupid and clueless.....for your information...igbos can survive anytym any day....we re heroes ...and for your information we have direction...suck it up

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by damton(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2015
The sooner the igbos, recognize Nigeria s diversity, the better for them, Under Gej they had a field day and roughshod over others. And now that the tide is not in their favour, they should learn to accommodate it..
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by azzima(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2015
It is now OFFICIAL!!!!These Biafrans are the MOST confused set of Human beings in the world. ...quote me!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Mcowubaba: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2015
KingEli:
my brother ask them o...I don't mean to be disrespectful but the fact is that an average igbo man is greedy, selfish, ethnocentric, power hungry (but doesn't know jack about getting it), ungrateful n conny.....it now seems that a bunch of them r confused also..................
Then an average man from ur tribe is Holy, Decent, Godly, Faithful, Obedient, Virtous, Righteous, focused, brillant, educated grin grin grin....this early morning u don start to smoke weed...
Igbo matter go give u high Bp oo cheesy...relax bro..

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by charlesucheh(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/appointments-shun-ministerial-positions-ohanaeze-urges-igbo/
SO, For years now, the igbo community is jst realizing that they need to develop their own states abi? The most stupid talk hv heard this year is; "WE'VE HELPED IN BUILDING LAGOS AND ABUJA". Who send una work? Can you Imagine rubbish talk? Pple left their ill-fated communities in search for greener pastures and their leaders who made them ran away are now claiming they went to develop those cities that accepted them without condition. CAN A REFUGEE GO AND DEVELOP THE LAND AND PPLE WHO GAVE HIM HOPE WHEN THERE WAS NONE? The answer is NO! Because, he can only contribute is quota voluntarily if he can.
The man who spat that trash should receive sense now in JESUS NAME!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by obailala(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2015
According to the former scribe,”having known that the president has distributed key positions to his brothers, [size=14pt]what worries me is that ministers have been regarded as mere servants by the president. In other words, if an Igbo is appointed minister,he or she will be a mere servant.[/size]

“The question is, are we to take up such positions to go and serve him,to go and make him popular? Without an Igbo man being a minister, I do not think the president will survive. So,Igbo should not take ministerial position.”
What's the meaning of this careless myopic statement from this papa mmadu?.... Are leaders not meant to be public servants?... Is it Buhari that has made ministers to be public servants?... And these are the sort of intellectually deficient humans that parade themselves as Igbo leaders. undecided cry

Of course the reason why these guys have been clamouring for positions is so they would be made emperors who would lord over and oppress people. These guys are obviously angry that PMB wants to restore the real meaning of leadership by ensuring that political leaders are 'servants' and not emperors.

Anyway, I trust the God that delivered Nigeria from the tight grip of the almighty PDP would not slumber and allow power to slip into the hand of individuals with such crude oppressive ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by chinchum(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
minister is Latin word for servant. those red cap clown should hush. annoying bunch.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by azzima(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Wasn't it few days ago that these fools told massob to forget Biafranow they are asking Biafrans to shun any appointments? These igbos mheeeen. ...
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by lastpage: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2015
Burger01:
I've never seen people who are confused and directionless as these Ndigbosundecided

Ibo ohaneze:
Also, former Secretary General of Ohanaeze,Chief Joe Achuzie,who was miffed by the lopsided ‘kitchen cabinet’ appointments, charged Ndigbo to remain strong and form a veritable opposition that will take over power come 2019.

According to the former scribe,”having known that the president has distributed key positions to his brothers, what worries me is that ministers have been regarded as mere servants by the president. In other words, if an Igbo is appointed minister,he or she will be a mere servant.

I cant stop laughing at such comments!
Please l take God beg una, make una shun the Ministerial appointments you guys have been #wailing over in the last three months ..
.....but knowing how Greedy you lots are, l dont see that happening in a million years!

I guess the President has not been surviving for almost four months now or did the Govt not survive during the Biafra war?
Only the most foolish of all human-like creations will leave its own house undeveloped and claim to go and develop another man's home.... and another one after that
jeez, what are these ibos smoking since 1964?
They just like to make themselves feel important or is it just foolish grand-standing and self delusion granduer?

Very "self-destructive" and confused bunch of back-stabbers.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by obailala(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2015
Very soon Nigeria will be conducting another census and you will watch as the massob / ipob / ohaneze group will advise Igbos not to come out and be counted as Nigerians, and this madness has been recurring for decades, and we keep wondering why the north keeps having all the population and all the perks that come with it. Senseless lot!

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Mcowubaba: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2015
aviazuva:
First of all, there was a lopsidedness in voting
Nobody considers that??
Even if baba said he belonged to nobody,
he did not say that he did not come through some people
He has to be sure of his kitchen cabinet to make sure
his food is not poisoned.
Sai baba. keep waxing
so Igbos now poison food grin....what abt those Igbos that put their life nd familes @ risk to campaign nd vote Sai Bubu..Imo state alone give him over 100,000 votes undecided, so the wasted their time cheesy....
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by lastpage: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

so Igbos now poison food grin....what abt those Igbos that put their life nd familes @ risk to campaign nd vote Sai Bubu..Imo state alone give him over 100,000 votes undecided, so the wasted their time cheesy....

At least they scatter #SaiBaba's itinerary at the UN Assembly.... and still turn around to blame him!

we are talking about "averages" here because l am sure there are very few Ibos (they voted less than 5% for him over there) who have seen the light and know exactly what they are doing wrong.
See Amaechi for example.... and he will certainly get his reward very, very soon.
these types know that on their own alone, Ibos will NEVER achieve ANYTHING Politically because they dont just have the numbers.
They need at least one of their "sworn enemies" ... which will it be? Yoloba or Mallam? grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by ArewaWarrior: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2015
OHANAEZE OHANAEZE!! WHY TALK SUCH ELEPHANT DU DU!! WE ALL KNOW YOU AND APPOINTMENTS HAVE A RATS/CHEESE, CAR/PETROL, PENCIL/CLEANER, TV/REMOTE RELATIONSHIP!!
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by wiseoneking: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
eleko1:
Useless talk.Wic Lagos una helep developed undecided?
Shioo, no be una dey sell una fathers ancenstral land to them. U chop their money but they chop una land. Land is far more valued than the money una they chop. Sit down there dey talk say them dey talk say dey develope ur lagos till you become a stranger for your papa village. Excuse me for my pidgin writing. I am just learning to write and speak pidgin.
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by lastpage: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
chijodave:
the Lagos u know no bragging, igbos developed de whole of naija, anyplace u go nd did not find an igbo man, my dear brother run for ur dear life, FACTS NOT PRIDE

They go there to spread their criminal activity, from illicit drug, to poisoned food, to fake medicine, to fake spare parts, to adulterated oil, to fale baby products, counterfeiting intellectual works of others, ... just name it, nothing is beyond them!

I guess that is how they "helped develop" Lagos and Abuja!
CLOWNS of the highest order!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by toludadon(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2015
We have helped in building Lagos and Abuja among others.

So this is actually what these bunch of elders fed their children with? No wonder those kids rant on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by TeamSimple(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2015
The part he said they should come together ,look for ways to form a strong political party come 2019 and hold power really got me laughing. they tried with PPa failed,with apga ( now PDP feeders team) failed. The only sensible statement made is by calling his 'lost sheep' back home.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by jedyjedy(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Cry babies at it again. U no even happy say dem give u post, u still dey yarn dust.
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Mcowubaba: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2015
lastpage:

At least they scatter #SaiBaba's itinerary at the UN Assembly.... and still turn around to blame him!

we are talking about "averages" here because l am sure there are very few Ibos (they voted less than 5% for him over there) who have seen the light and know exactly what they are doing wrong.
See Amaechi for example.... and he will certainly get his reward very, very soon.
these types know that on their own alone, Ibos will NEVER achieve ANYTHING Politically because they dont just have the numbers.
They need at least one of their "sworn enemies" ... which will it be? Yoloba or Mallam? grin grin

Lastpage!
on the part of 'igbos' scattering Buhari's UN visit, i am highly disappointed in you, i used to respect ur views sometimes, but now i can see ur true self grin...so Mrs Ogwu 1 Igbo woman is 'solely responsible for PMB mistakes in the UN'...nd eventhough she is responsible for some lapses, she did it because she is an Igbo woman undecided.. Amaechi is not Igbo, Ikwerrians both here on Nairaland nd in Rivers State has made that crystal clear...ur hypocrisy didn't let u mention Dr Ogbonnaya Onu cheesy..... Nd pls, nobody is Igbo sworn enemies... I don't knw wia u heard that from...i guess Nairaland Forum...
Igbo, Yorubas nd Hausas- sell side by side in the market nd leave in the same environment with eachother..i don't think u knw wat is 'sworn enemies'..go ask Cuba nd USA, or North Korea nd USA..or Putin nd Obama..or Mugabe nd Obama...or Boko Haram nd Nigerian Army...
Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by gerald09(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2015
This is what we get when the igbo nation lies to its self.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by equity2003: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2015
feji333:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/appointments-shun-ministerial-positions-ohanaeze-urges-igbo/
we are ibos even ohaneze is part of ibo problems they all their to make money for their selves and family. What projet has they ever emback upon in ibo land hw many own industry right here in iboland. They will still collect the ministers post.
when Rev Mbaka warn us about what Jonathan government stand for we ignore him.
And we took all our eggs in one basket
Every state Nigeria is to take their own minister post and we shall ours too. Ana it you will still say that you are lbos Elities will still grab it and will still do nothing in our land and will still cry of magnalazation

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
efilefun:
Keep dreaming, i have met alot of Igbos over here and i can tell you its mostly those hungry ones that are been paid to carry placards in the cold, A hardworking igbo dude cares less about biafra but his immediate family and his pocket.
Stop deceiving yourself 97% of igbos want biafra
Just like you want to be a Nigerian they want bifaria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos) / Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) / Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.