Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. (19218 Views)

25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part / Bath Spa University Novel In 25 Words / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by shyling(f): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
llaykorn:

The priest was behind the curtain. The man was there to confess. Then the curtain slid. "You can't confess your sins; they are too much", he said. grin
Alas he was he that had been trysting with him for over six months.... A priest warming the sheets...mouth agape soul weary he left...
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by llaykorn: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
shyling:

Alas he was he that had been trysting with him for over six months.... A priest warming the sheets...mouth agape soul weary he left...

In the beginning, there was the priest. And he was gay. But the day his partner confessed his sins, he was shot. The mystery was the shooter.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Audray(f): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2016
joseph1832:
More was what she whispered, as she thrust into her feverishly and rapidly, until she shuddered in orgasmic bliss. I love you, Audray..
Perfect *Wipes away single teardrop*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Audray(f): 1:17am On Jul 07, 2016
llaykorn:

In the beginning, there was the priest. And he was gay. But the day his partner confessed his sins, he was shot. The mystery was the shooter.
Irritated as hell,Amelia shot her daughter an incredulous look and screamed "Of course it was your faggoť of a father!.Let it go"
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by shyling(f): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2016
llaykorn:

It's a case of a limping masquerade entering the evil forest and a limping man coming out later. . . Morning Audray....
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Favolly(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Only he had survived the war...

But as he lay down to sleep inside the cold cave, he heard someone fiddle with the stony lock...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by joseph1832(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Favolly:
Only he had survived the war...

But as he lay down to sleep inside the cold cave, he heard someone fiddle with the stony lock...
Stony lock? Never knew caves had locks? grin

How you, ma bae-bae? Enjoying the holiday I suppose.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by PipSurgeon(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
deep asleep,he heard his name, his living half is in distress, waking up to merge consciousness,the demons' up; dig some graves
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Audray(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2016
shyling:

It's a case of a limping masquerade entering the evil forest and a limping man coming out later. . . Morning Audray....
Mornin' Shyling . How was ur night?

2 Likes

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nuges11(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
She held out his dismembered member, with blood dripping from both corners of her mouth; "no more will you torment me with this", she said

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Ferdyboss: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
In the unprecedented dawn that befell Mars, she perceived the presence of a creature that typifies the childhood myth of a spy from another planet....

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Favolly(f): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Stony lock? Never knew caves had locks? grin

How you, ma bae-bae? Enjoying the holiday I suppose.
That's why it's fiction smiley

Anyway, The holiday has been good so far. Hope you're good?
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by joseph1832(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Favolly:

That's why it's fiction smiley

Anyway, The holiday has been good so far. Hope you're good?
Yea I am. Everyday is a holiday for me. Lol. Hope you're getting ready for tomorrow? grin
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Favolly(f): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea I am. Everyday is a holiday for me. Lol. Hope you're getting ready for tomorrow? grin
'
Tomorrow will sort itself out tongue
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Harmonia(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
This was my sister's:

I swerved madly and aimlessly,ignoring the figure on the speedometer.Her claws dug into my flesh as i winced sottovoce. And there was blood.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by joseph1832(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Favolly:
' Tomorrow will sort itself out tongue
Yea yea... grin tongue
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by swankmee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Watching her phone fall from her hand, I watched my friend dropped to the floor helplessly,
Her fiance just dumped her on her wedding day!

undecided
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by mimiy05: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
A demon, they had called her. He looked down at the sleeping angelic face, so peaceful, so beautiful. She may be a demon but she was his demon.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by shyling(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Audray:
Mornin' Shyling . How was ur night?
Hey mabebeza...
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Kizzkizz(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Grandma dropped the bangle in my palm and smiled weakly at me.

"I'll be back," she said as her glare went to my bulging tummy.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Kizzkizz(f): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kizzkizz:
Grandma dropped the bangle in my palm and smiled weakly at me.

"I'll be back," she said as her glare went to my bulging tummy.

I couldn't comprehend what it meant at the time. But as her last breathe sipped out, I felt a tightness inside of me. Then i knew!!

1 Like

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Diekola17(f): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
I swallowed the red tablets as I writhe in pain."Titi" my mother called from the kitchen. 'maaaa" were the last words I spoke before the blank out.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by blinxbest(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
As he trotted like an hypnotized he-goat, Akin stumbled off the staircase, yet again the stench of alcohol dispersed his aider
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Talius(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2016
"Help me!" I yelled. "Save me!" She begged. "Who was saying the truth?" They asked. All continued on their way expect for we both.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2016
We met in the States. Fell in love. Brought her home to wife. Mom fainted when she saw her. Affiong was her secret love child.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Slendercutie(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Though on the pains of death, she strove and finally succeeded in reaching the king's palace. "We won" were her last words, whispered in pain .
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by Frankenstein: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
He sneaked into position, aimed and BANG!

I scurried away as he stared blankly at his mom's freshly prepared Egusi...... on the kitchen floor.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by whitecloth: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Slendercutie:
Though on the pains of death, she strove and finally succeeded in reaching the king's palace. "We won" were her last words, whispered in pain .
Hi.
What happened to you story: Fight to Finish.
May I know you.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by jbravado(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
I moved with my legs shivering, feeling I would make it despite the distance.Suddenly,this warm liquid trickled down-my injury was bleeding again.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by RegalD(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
It climbed and climbed until it was almost outta the well. Then came the rain to wash it down the well until it reached bottom.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by RegalD(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
She tried shouting and attempted screaming but failed in both. Only then did she realize that she is dumb when she was raped.
Re: Write Your Shortest Flash Fiction. Not More Than 25 Words. by AdedayoErivic: 4:20am On Jul 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Again. The 5th night in a row, you rotter grin
The fifth night as how?. Sorry, I don't seem to fathom that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

****Hannah / A Nairalander Poses With Obaseki As Governor Endorses His Book (Photos) / Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.