Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,097 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3762 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. / Every Heart Has A Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by laplace12(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2015
How did you treat the person you claim to love?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
hmmm @op im sorry 4 ur failed relationships, i think u should take time out of relationships, just take a year or two and be single, just free ur mind and concentrate on GOD and ur career and i assure u GOD will give u the right guy, its true there are a lot of bad guyz around but remember there is a man amongs men, just that with patience and trust in GOD, dat guy will come to u, dnt worry TRUE LOVE WILL FIND YOU.

3 Likes

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2015
laplace12:

How did you treat the person you claim to love?
Don't know what happened but I advice you take whatever she says with a pinch of salt.
Re: . by sinaj(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
hmmm @op im sorry 4 ur failed relationships, i think u should take time out of relationships, just take a year or two and be single, just free ur mind and concentrate on GOD and ur career and i assure u GOD will give u the right guy, its true there are a lot of bad guyz around but remember there is a man amongs men, just that with patience and trust in GOD, dat guy will come to u, dnt worry TRUE LOVE WILL FIND YOU.
r u for real shocked

Never knew u cud b diz sensible lipsrsealed

Abi ur fada don seize ur weed grin

Um... op he has said it all smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
I wonder why ladies depend on love to survive. Like dey r just so afraid of bein lonely

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2015
. . . . I understand how you feel.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2015
. . . . I understand how you feel.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Cutehector:
I wonder why ladies depend on love to survive. Like dey r just so afraid of bein lonely
it's natural, Love is beyond human Understanding.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmm, misery loves company tongue Hold the calls. Put a "Do not disturb" sign on the door. Because I love realistic threads like these. Camping things grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:
dude, Am impressed.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2015
sinaj:
r u for real shocked

Never knew u cud b diz sensible lipsrsealed

Abi ur fada don seize ur weed grin

Um... op he has said it all smiley
uhmmm? my dear this is d real me, d crazy things i do or say online are just 4 fun, if u know me very well, u will just laugh off abt d things i do online.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Wow!

I think I'm feeling your pain, I'd used to be in your shoes

Why not try to just write one true sentence on how it all went , why it went sour and where you got it wrong??

Just one true answer for each af those. The effect that will have on you will be magical trust me smiley ,

BREATHE ! cheesy

Take this easy on yourself, its very normal that you feel this bad and sad but try Ask yourself this question sweet; Will this issue matter in 10 years time? No? That tells you life's full af disappointments and troubles . The wiseman analyzes issues and learn from it. A +1 to his loads of experiences smiley

Get better soon and don't give up on love. Best wishes uhn?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:

you're right. I've made up my mind not to get into a relationship now. thank you
Re: . by laplace12(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't know what happened but I advice you take whatever she says with a pinch of salt.

lol

I will.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Martiekay:

well, I had issues of my own. when we started dating, I was getting over an heartbreak, so I didn't submit my entire self to him. I was being careful not to get hurt again and in the process, I admit, I treated him badly... when he showed me that I could trust him, I let go of the hurt and became 100% involved with him. when I became the girlfriend he wanted, he started acting weird. it's a funny and painful experience. so, I guess it's my fault. I don't know why but I prefer blaming myself. I know I played a huge role in the break up with my behaviour in the beginning but I changed. it's surprising that he got bored when I became what he wanted.
was sex involved?

2 Likes

Re: . by Shebarh(f): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2015
My dear it's not only you... v been hurt so many times but that doesn't mean ah should give up on love

1 Like

Re: . by Etetejake(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2015
Martiekay:
What is love? Many will define that word positively but to me, it's all negative... Yes, I'm pained because I'm hurt and angry.

I've been hurt a lot in my past relationships but my recent old flame practically destroyed my heart. Maybe I always fall for the wrong guys but they do seem so sweet and perfect at the beginning... I'm so hurt right now that my entire perspective on guys have changed. Now, I'm afraid to give love a chance. I'm scared of being disappointed again. I know there are good guys out there but they're rare.

I don't even know why I created this thread. Maybe I just want someone to know what I'm going through.

I've started developing a phobia for love and it's wrong because we all need love. sad

Sorry baby, I know how u are feeling ryt now kx I I av bn down that road. But I will advise u not to go thinking that luv is not real. Wen it happened to me, I made a phrase for myself "TRUE LUV DIED WITH ROMEO AND JULIET" but I realized that if I continue believing that it will affect my future with women, bkx I started hating and staying away from girls. Baby don't think about that guy, he doesn't deserve u. Whoever that break a heart given to him or her does so bkx he or she doesn't appreciate the givers effort and so does not deserve that person. Stand up and wait for your true guy. If your heart has bn broken or u haven't find true lu doesnt mean no luv, it only mean your special one is yet to come. Nothing good come so easy.

U made me use my lyrics for one of my song to talk to u, so I blv u will take heart, that was the rwason for the song, to bring back hope to those whose heart has been broken and to make those who ar yet to find luv to blv in true luv.

1 Like

Re: . by heayey(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2015
sweetorgasms:

You've said it all...
Re: . by Candyrain(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Easy lady, easy grin

PunkyVeer:
Hmmm, misery loves company tongue Hold the calls. Put a "Do not disturb" sign on the door. Because I love realistic threads like these. Camping things grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Easy lady, easy grin

Hahaha. How are you? smiley
Re: . by Candyrain(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2015
Love doctors everywhere grin Should I add mine?
Re: . by bqlekan(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Martiekay:
What is love? Many will define that word positively but to me, it's all negative... Yes, I'm pained because I'm hurt and angry.
sad

What first op, where on this planet are you?
Re: . by Candyrain(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2015
I'm good and how are you too?

Wow... I never knew NL has so many love doctors/heart menders grin

PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. How are you? smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2015
beware of that guy calling you baby

1 Like

Re: . by Candyrain(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2015
Hahahahaha... You harsh ooo grin cheesy
Oyind17:
beware of that guy calling you baby
Re: . by czarr(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2015
take heart! literally.
shey d oda 1 is broken
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
Candyrain:
I'm good and how are you too?

Wow... I never knew NL has so many love doctors/heart menders grin

Great. lol @ heart menders
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahahaha... You harsh ooo grin cheesy
.how. n.a
Re: . by Candyrain(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2015
Is that not what they are supposed to be called, those trying to patch up broken hearts? grin

PunkyVeer:

Great. lol @ heart menders
Re: . by Exponental(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2015
love is sweet if u have it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Her To Have Sex With You On The First Date / Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head / Nake**d Teenage Boy Covers His Peni**'s With The Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.