Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? (4043 Views)

It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
So no list this time.

We all know a typical nigerian girl keep an average of 2-5 boyfriends due to hardship for her up-keep

E.g to buy make-up,latest design,recharge card etc

Guys how do you cope knowing very well you are not the only one sleeping/dating with her?
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
[size=19pt]there is nothing like personal girlfriend..
She's only your girlfriend when she's with you..
When she leaves another guy de ffuck her..

So just remove your mind..
Ffuck her toto when it's your turn..
And leave the rest for the other guys..

You can't have her alone..
[/size]

25 Likes

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
When she left.. another guy de ffuck her..
[/size]
but how do you cope with her? undecided
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by misspicy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

[/size]
who is putting all this in your brain boy

4 Likes

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by ipledge10(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
So no list this time.

We all know a typical nigerian girl keep an average of 2-5 boyfriends due to hardship for her up-keep

E.g to buy make-up,latest design,recharge card etc

Guys how do you cope knowing very well you are not the only one sleeping/dating with her?
the way she cope when she knows you fvcking another babe

5 Likes

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

you ladies undecided
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
ipledge10:
if I have another babe to Bleep I won't be chasing her undecided
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Well it's just game na
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Demex40(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
I pity some guys, u knw smbody is sleeping with her nd u still want to share her wit sombody, i rather dnt knw

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Demex40:
I pity some guys, u knw smbody is sleeping with her very nd u still want to part take, i rather dnt knw
so you are saying your gf is dating and sleeping with only you? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Raindrop0442(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Me i dont care oh! Just gimme what i want thats all..

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Raindrop0442:
Me i dont care oh! Just gimme what i want thats all..
no feelings for her undecided?

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by osazeeblue01: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
u assume u re still single and she is ur fucking mate.
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by ClassCaptain(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
I learn from threads like this
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
osazeeblue01:
u assume u re still single and she is ur fucking mate.
she is not a prostitute, what of the feelings?
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don't ever forget to use my condom.

I fear gono no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Woah Your not supposed to have feelings for a prostitute undecided you cope by no catching feelings angry
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
pinceprinz:
I don't ever forget to use my condom.

I fear gono no be small grin
undecided
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
She's just a friend with benefits man that's all cry
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:
Woah Your not supposed to have feelings for a prostitute undecided you cope by no catching feelings angry
prostitute They are not
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

chaii!!!
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided
Hope no problem? grin
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Ur lips so kissable witch! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided
pinceprinz:

Hope no problem? grin
change
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided change
Good enough, aint an APC fan cheesy
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
prostitute They are not

5 different men taking turns with the same woman op why not watch them sex her all at once and then see if your perspective changes undecided
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:

Lol @boy
But d guy is right!
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by cooker: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2015
she is not married angryshe can sleep with anybody cooluse condom protect yourself have sex with her without emotional involvement
Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by hottest111: 12:41am On Nov 01, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

[/size]
guy...another bottle of orijin 4 u..u knw whatsup

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by cooker: 1:21am On Nov 01, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

[/size]
yes you can have her alone that is possible cheesy get rich or die trying coolget rich she is all yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by onstelly(f): 3:26am On Nov 01, 2015
ipledge10:
Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? by DAVIYJONESS: 6:46am On Nov 01, 2015
cooker:
she is not married angryshe can sleep with anybody cooluse condom protect yourself have sex with her without emotional involvement
is that how you do with all the girls you have dated? No emotional attachement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What This Lady Is Doing (Pishure) / Valentine Day / What's The Funniest Name You've Ever Used To Store Someones Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.