Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. (37472 Views)

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
As I type this, I dedicate it to all those who are literally "enduring" their spouse. *tears in my eyes for them*

DISCLAIMER: I do not mean that men aren't also a pain in the neck, but for now I'm specializing on this angle! Don't start to misquote me, abeg! smiley

Marriage is a forever agreement to love and enjoy one another and not to barely manage and endure one another.

It's appalling that is the case of some men. Why? They were blind to little
signs that I'll be listing now.

Some guys are in haste to get married this year, which is good, but WATCH OUT FOR THESE EARLY and TODAY SIGNS that if not heeded to may cost you your peace, joy, dream and above all, your destiny. If your destiny really matters to you at all, you need to read this...
It is the little foxes that eats up the vine....grin

What Are The Today Signs To Watch Out For To Avoid Regrets Of Tomorrow?

( Remember, some married men are wishing they're still single)

1. Her vocabulary is full of abusive statements.

Guys, don't be blindfolded by her grammar. See beyond that! A woman that will "abuse" the husband tomorrow starts today. You're with her and she "playfully" call her friends over the phone "olosho", "stewpid girl", "F- Word"- Relax, she'll use that on you one day when she's off guard. wink Unless, you're okay with that, No Problem! smiley

2. Her friends are the "bad" type and she forms the "good" girl before you.

She tells you her friends smokes, drinks and are even lezb but she isn't! Iffa hear! She is or about to be! If her friends are that, she is part of them. Marry her today, tomorrow her friends whom she listens to will set her against you- in critical decisions. Be careful! cheesy Friends MAKE or MAR you, they don't leave you the same! Your bae isn't excluded!

3. She hasn't bought you anything "sensible" since dating her.

I don't believe all ladies are stingy. Some are cheerful givers! It is in them. If you are dating a girl who hasn't given anything "sensible" to you, it's not that you want the gift! No! It's that she's not the giving type which may affect her relationship with you and your family later. It's not in the size but in the willingness to doing it.
At least, she should not be selfish- thinking about only herself.

4. She is not enthusiastic about seeing your siblings or parents.

If you have a girl who hasn't bothered to see your siblings or parents, Bro, watch out! If a girl loves you, she would want to see your siblings (experience speaking)- It will be normal!
Ask her what she thinks about in-laws living with you guys...wink- To see her reaction in her eyes...wink

5. She has to end every argument.

Ladies talk, I know. But nor be every time you go dey end argument na...I have a colleague like that who flashes green light to me but argues like anything... I don't argue with her... I watch her argue with other colleagues. How can she not know how to guard her tongue even in the presence of one she is crushing on? hmmm

6. She doesn't believe that a woman must necessarily submit to the man.

This topic, feminist don't want to hear. But, I must say it. In the pecking order of authority, the man is above her, even though they're friends. wink... He is the Man! If your girl doesn't like to hear this, but keeps saying, we are equal! Haba! Even lioness knows it needs a Lion! They walk side by side but he is on top. Even, you, lady, in your heart, wants him to be the Man o! If she believes otherwise, guy, tread softly!

7. Her mum is a pain in her dad's neck. (It varies)

It varies greatly but an Old Wise man once said, "If you live long enough, you would watch history repeat itself; girls grow up to become just like their mothers, vice versa..."

If her mum nags her dad, there is 75% chance that she will nag you when you marry her, while 85% chance she is currently nagging you right now in that relationship.
If her mum is OROBO, cheesy, and she is the first or so, the probability of her becoming like her is 90%.

I'm not a "basher" of ladies, as maligned... I speak the truth.

I stand to be corrected, mind you.

Most of my threads are coined from deep research and experiences from others, books, myself etc.

Enjoy your reading wink

Cheers.

170 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by 2SWT(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Take it easy na

must you expose everything

30 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
- Her beauty appears only when she applies makeups.
Lol, no doubt makeups and extra toning Transforms ugly girls to beautiful girls overnight.
... But I bet u, a girl that relies on makeups, will surely become a Pain in the asss every morning when those makeups haven't being applied.

- She's as Lazy As... Yet u still wooed her.

U wooed her because you think when she comes into your life, or eventually marry you... She'd become smart and look for ways to earn a living and support your household.
..only for u to find out that she's one hell of a Television addict, Social media addict... She sits on the Living room chair all day doing nothing.

- You know she can't boil water, yet ur cockk still insist you marry her for him.. And u concur.

You wooed her thinking she'd learn the art of cooking in your household
Only for you to find out 3months later that she's one chronic mama poot customer.
She isn't ready to learn or near your stove.

- She's as huge As.
You wooed her because of her trailer hips and over ripe water melon bossoms..... Only for u to get frustrated in the later future because those huge sexy curvey hips have transformed to empire of stretch marks and the bossoms transformed to bathroom slippers.
Size 60.. grin

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Tymax(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
True; especially the one about abusive statements. Once familiarity blossoms, expect your share. Just pray she won't do it in front of your family.

Furthermore, if her friends are in the habit of changing boyfriends, my guy, just how long do you think your relationship would last?

OP, you have said it all. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairalanders exposing secrets since 2005.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by farano(f): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good one @op.

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
I proudly brought one to my sisters and best friend to evaluate...I was proud of her...

She got in the house, saw a lady in my place whom she knew from secondary school and guess what she yelled... "Olosho"- I mean the bad one, beginning with "A" and ends with "O" and my sisters and friend were already shaking their heads...

I was Embarrassed! Gush!

21 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by zigger(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't believe dis
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by zigger(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:
I proudly brought one to my sisters and best friend to evaluate...I was proud of her...

She got in the house, saw a lady in my place whom she knew from secondary school and guess what she yelled... "Olosho"- I mean the bad one, beginning with "A" and ends with "O" and my sisters and friend were already shaking their heads...

I was Embarrassed! Gush!
Wats olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
farano:
Good one @op.

Thanks.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by NickiRoman: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
I Totally Disagree with No. 5,6,and 7,I don't get what you mean by if her mum is fat she probably will be in the future. undecided This Your list doesn't make sense.It's obvious you have no idea what feminism is all about undecided .You sound like a very judgemental person.

Everybody wants to be like Tosyne2much. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by braine(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op, you are absolutely correcti! Especially number 7: people tend to argue with me when I say it.

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by iceberylin(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Uses Mary kay angry
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Aitee1: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Things that happen only on nairaland...singles giving marriage advice since 1500BC...smh

37 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
NickiRoman:
I Totally Disagree with No. 5,6,and 7,I don't get what you mean by if her mum is fat she probably will be in the future. undecided This Your list doesn't make sense.It's obvious you have no idea what feminism is all about undecided .You sound like a very judgemental person.

hahaha...I laugh you to stupor!

#ignores her Low Self Esteem #

17 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by NickiRoman: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

hahaha...I laugh you to stupor!

#ignores her Low Self Esteem #
.When Last did you make sense undecided

10 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aitee1:
Singles giving marriage advice since 1500BC...smh

Knowledge in youth is Wisdom in age! lipsrsealed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
farano:
Good one @op.
lol cheesy, for farano to make this kind of comment then emusmith FP is certain.,wink

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by braine(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
NickiRoman:

He is very correct. You're sounding like a chauvinist. You should do your research and look out for these characteristics.

Tymax:
True; especially the one about abusive statements. Once familiarity blossoms, expect your share. Just pray she won't do it in front of your family.

Furthermore, if her friends are in the habit of changing boyfriends, my guy, just how long do you think your relationship would last?

OP, you have said it all. grin
This too.

3 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
NickiRoman:

OK.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by lilmax(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good one,now waiting for the feminists to come and display nonsense

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by MzQueen(f): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
I wonder o angry
2SWT:
Take it easy na

must you expose everything
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by MzQueen(f): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol
Unibenstudent:
Nairalanders exposing secrets since 2005.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by chibwike(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
NickiRoman:
he just did..and he has been doing it

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
braine:
Op, you are absolutely correcti! Especially number 7: people tend to argue with me when I say it.

It's not correct because you or me said so, it has been since time memorial. Someone does not know this and he says he's learning? Even villagers know so... undecided

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by chibwike(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

OK.
Nice one jare...thumbs up.....Girls of nowadays re something else....

8 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
NickiRoman:

pls relax young lady.. Don't take it too personal

11 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by braine(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
emusmith:

It's not correct because you or me said so, it has been since time memorial. Someone does not know this and he says he's learning? Even villagers know so... undecided
you'll be shocked at the number of people who don't believe the fact or Better still refuse to accept the fact. Not everyone knows, bro; you can even tell with some of the posts on this thread already.
Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Emusmith I sight you oooo.. Well done bro !!

Don't know if I should add to this list

1 Like

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
NickiRoman:

come,NickiRoman no one forced you to comment, if you don't like the post just be like the nairaland observers who don't comment pls, and about that tosyne2much thing is he your boyfriend in the dreamland or something undecided

#nonsense

14 Likes

Re: Today Signs That She Is Going To Be A "Pain In The Neck" Tomorrow. by NickiRoman: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
pls relax young lady.. Don't take it too personal
Lol,Old Man You know me so well.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.