Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! (4346 Views)

How It Started.... Romancelanders Pls Read And Help Me / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders / Greatest Romancelanders..pls Epp Ooh..pls Oya Everybody Rush In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
andromida:

Welcome you need to be in control of yourself not even the relationship for now you are both starting in life you don't know how this will pan out. Take it easy on yourself you don't have to sort out everything right now, one day at a time you will be fine.

Don't mean to bother u much but can u be more specific. How do I control myself and d rship?
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by bobbyluis(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

I agree with you. She told me she would like to get married by 24 or 25yrs but I would jst be finishing my nysc by then
U seem prepared,I guess it won't come as a shock to u then?
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=20pt]She lied that he was her uncle, she later confessed that he was her toaster, then he took her to a club and hotel (to go and sleep overnight abi)... dude wake up, she isn't your, she has moved on to greater things[/size]

She said she went to d club out of curiosity because she has never been there before but that she only danced, ate and drank and nothing more
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
bobbyluis:

Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
[b]Hmmm

Op,many people have contributed their quota and I must say they are right. I will just like to chip in a little and this borders on your emotional state.

Emotionally,you are too attached to this girl hence you are having problems in calling it quits with her. There should always be another chance given to people. From your story you said that you have forgiven her quite a number of times but yet she is not willing to stop.

You have to make a standing decision. You don't deserve the right to be hurt any further. Your girlfriend is very insensitive to your own needs so she doesn't care because you are still going to forgive her any way.

Now here is what you will do. If you are really sure you want to move on then you have to prepare your mind. You have to cut her off totally. Delete her numbers and pin,every point of contact with her,this will enable you not to see her anywhere around you. Start doing the things you usually do that takes your mind off things like love. Get yourself busy and make new friends.

Go to school and concentrate more on your books and leave girls,since you don't want to be engaged in any other relationship. Try to avoid her at all costs so that the memory will not come back.

It's going to be a very hard process bro,but with time you'll get accustomed to it. Trust me. smiley

Goodluck...
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

She said she went to d club out of curiosity because she has never been there before but that she only danced, ate and drank and nothing more
Chai! This guy never open sha.

You don't need an IFA priest to tell you that it's a
BIG FAT LIE
grin
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
bobbyluis:

prepared ke?? I feel like I should quit d rship right now and deal with the heart break dis holiday b4 resuming sch....dunno if its a wrong move
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by drmikeadams(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:
Before I start, I want to plead with all trolls and those who have nothing meaningful to say to stay off this thread. I'm not opening this thread for jokes or out of idleness but because I need a good advice which I hope to get. Here's my story:
I've been dating my gf since 100l and we are both in 500l now. I'm 22yrs while she's 21yrs and this is my first and only relationship. She will be graduating this session while I'll be graduating next session because I'm doing a 6yr course. We've been through a lot in this rship but I still love her and would love to continue with the rship but the problem is that I can hardly trust her now.
My reason is that she keeps a lot of so-called toasters around her not out of love as she claims but so as to 'milk' them because her parents are not adequately providing for her ( I can say this a very true). I wasn't comfortable with this at first but I had to let it go because I'm not capable to meet all her needs as I'm a student as well and I believed her that it was only me she loves and that she doesn't sell her body in the process. However, she completely shattered my heart when I found out that she went to a club and hotel with one of her toasters on her birthday last month. I couldn't be with her that day because she was on her IT in a neighboring state and she gave me some flimsy excuse that she would be busy with work and all that. When I confronted her, she tried to lie her way out of it and cried like a baby all through but I didn't let her fool me once again.
The guy works in an oil company and he bought her a brand new laptop, gowns and even gave her money. He has also been giving her money before that day and she once claimed he was her uncle until I found out that was a lie and she promised me she was only eating his money and nothing else. She told me absolutely nothing happened between them and that I'm the only one she has ever slept with. She begged me to see reason with her that she's only keeping those toasters so that she can survive since her parents do not have much and that if she didn't love me then she could easily have broken up with me since 100l but I didn't listen and called off the relationship.
However, she kept asking me for forgiveness and since I still love her I accepted her back but I'm having difficulty trusting her. She has accepted to do away with all her toasters and be fully faithful but I still have my fears. Moreover, she will be graduating before me and there's no guarantee that she won't go back to her former self. I feel so much inadequate right now. I still have 2yrs before I graduate plus internship and nysc before I even start working so how do I cope with her needs. Though, I have to admit that she doesn't demand much from me but I feel she would be tempted to leave me for ready-made guys since I still have a long way to cope.
Pls, I need your advice on how to deal with this situation. How do I cope with my fears? How do I keep out predators from coming between us again? How do I handle financial matters when they arise? How do I build up the trust once more?
This issue has affected me so badly that I now see all girls as runs girl and treat them as such. My apologies to all real girls out there. Lemme stop here for now cos I'm on a queue in a general hospital to see a doctor for anoda matter and it has almost gotten to my turn. Pls pardon my typos or if I sound incoherent.
Just advice me based on what you can understand from my write-up and ask any question that you feel is relevant. God bless u all
?...bro..the earlier u get ur self a heart bullet proof against naija girls d Berra for,,,..never u give em ur heart 100 %.......simply become her love-vendor and make money shikena...believe naija girls at ur own peril....grin
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by bobbyluis(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

prepared ke?? I feel like I should quit d rship right now and deal with the heart break dis holiday b4 resuming sch....dunno if its a wrong move
It's ur choice bro
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

Don't mean to bother u much but can u be more specific. How do I control myself and d rship?

I don't know about the relationship right now a lot is happening just yourself you have important things you have to focus on like school and your own life you need to be in a good place mentally, emotionally, spiritually before you can be of use in any relationship.
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
andromida:

I don't know about the relationship right now a lot is happening just yourself you have important things you have to focus on like school and your own life you need to be in a good place mentally, emotionally, spiritually before you can be of use in any relationship.

I couldn't agree more. Tnx so much
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

I couldn't agree more. Tnx so much

Very welcome.
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
ebidozie onato daring daring ebidozie ona ada sweety sweety.... onyezi mazikwa mgbe oga ebido
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]Hmmm

Op,many people have contributed their quota and I must say they are right. I will just like to chip in a little and this borders on your emotional state.

Emotionally,you are too attached to this girl hence you are having problems in calling it quits with her. There should always be another chance given to people. From your story you said that you have forgiven her quite a number of times but yet she is not willing to stop.

You have to make a standing decision. You don't deserve the right to be hurt any further. Your girlfriend is very insensitive to your own needs so she doesn't care because you are still going to forgive her any way.

Now here is what you will do. If you are really sure you want to move on then you have to prepare your mind. You have to cut her off totally. Delete her numbers and pin,every point of contact with her,this will enable you not to see her anywhere around you. Start doing the things you usually do that takes your mind off things like love. Get yourself busy and make new friends.

Go to school and concentrate more on your books and leave girls,since you don't want to be engaged in any other relationship. Try to avoid her at all costs so that the memory will not come back.

It's going to be a very hard process bro,but with time you'll get accustomed to it. Trust me. smiley

Goodluck...
[/b]

Tnx boss. That making new friends part is very difficult 4 me cos I'm an introvert. I dunno anytin besides my books and gf. No wonder, I'm so attached to her cos she's like d only close friend I've got. I'll try to move on though
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by naijaboiy: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

Tnx boss. That making new friends part is very difficult 4 me cos I'm an introvert. I dunno anytin besides my books and gf. No wonder, I'm so attached to her cos she's like d only close friend I've got. I'll try to move on though
That's the problem. You are too emotionally dependent on her,therefore you have no place to ease off when you are emotionally stressed.

I'm wondering how you manage to cope when you guys have arguments or quarrels. I'm sure you do beg her even when she's wrong. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's the problem. You are too emotionally dependent on her,therefore you have no place to ease off when you are emotionally stressed.

I'm wondering how you manage to cope when you guys have arguments or quarrels. I'm sure you do beg her even when she's wrong. embarassed

Naa...I don't do that
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Remilekun101: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

I'm not a sex freak. FYI, she doesn't even like sex cos of d pain it gives her. More reason why I believe she doesn't sleep around with her toasters

[size=20pt]Dude have you ever heard of the word "PRETENDING"... love is truly blind[/size]
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Remilekun101: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

[size=20pt]
Take a look at the Link: from the club to the hotel, then what happened at the hotel? its just a night, and for the fact that she lied to you about the guy being her uncle is enough reason not to trust her anymore.[/size]
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Pokemon43(f): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Okay bro this is d best i can say to u.since u can't really meet her needs confront ur fears by letting her go tell make her undastnd ur reason and tell her dats y u doubt her faithfulness to u.put ur self in her shoes.bro in such a situation as it involves oil worker she can't be faithful cos of his money which u don't av to lavish on her cos u re a student.focus on ur academics and make gud grades so u will be a hot cake in d labour market.then u 'll be well paid and u'll be able to take better care of ur girl
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by utenwuson: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
it's so unfortunate u fall in love in such tender age Wc I presume u were jst 17 buh d truth is u ll c more love in d future from other ladies when u decided 2 gv ursef d chance, now I doubt ur love 4 her cos love is jealousy, I cnt even think of my bae callin another guy, I could run mad n so she cnt c me wt a lady! now she s materialistic. even if u end up tryn ur best 2 marry her! u ll end up in court room 1 day saying u caught her wt her boss! jst keep her @ least if it's d sex aspect but never! NEVER try putting her 1st!
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by ennon92(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

I appreciate ur comment but what ways do u think I can have fun and detach myself away 4rm her cos I seem to think about her all d time
baba, chill out with friends and delete any means of getting in touch with her, the emotional attachment will go into thin air, trust me. By the way, u can find urself another gal instead of staying with the slut..bro wake up
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
I tnk u all for ur comments. I'm shocked dat no one is even defending her even d female folks r bashing her...it is well
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op I will give this advise, please start detaching yourself emotionally from this girl. This oil guy is seriously dating your girl and if single would go ahead and marry your woman. Infact you will hear about her trad wedding online by that time you will experience heartbreak that would take you time to come out from. Take your time, start dating other girls. Dont let anybody deceive you without money forget naija babes
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:
Before I start, I want to plead with all trolls and those who have nothing meaningful to say to stay off this thread. I'm not opening this thread for jokes or out of idleness but because I need a good advice which I hope to get. Here's my story:
I've been dating my gf since 100l and we are both in 500l now. I'm 22yrs while she's 21yrs and this is my first and only relationship. She will be graduating this session while I'll be graduating next session because I'm doing a 6yr course. We've been through a lot in this rship but I still love her and would love to continue with the rship but the problem is that I can hardly trust her now.
My reason is that she keeps a lot of so-called toasters around her not out of love as she claims but so as to 'milk' them because her parents are not adequately providing for her ( I can say this a very true). I wasn't comfortable with this at first but I had to let it go because I'm not capable to meet all her needs as I'm a student as well and I believed her that it was only me she loves and that she doesn't sell her body in the process. However, she completely shattered my heart when I found out that she went to a club and hotel with one of her toasters on her birthday last month. I couldn't be with her that day because she was on her IT in a neighboring state and she gave me some flimsy excuse that she would be busy with work and all that. When I confronted her, she tried to lie her way out of it and cried like a baby all through but I didn't let her fool me once again.
The guy works in an oil company and he bought her a brand new laptop, gowns and even gave her money. He has also been giving her money before that day and she once claimed he was her uncle until I found out that was a lie and she promised me she was only eating his money and nothing else. She told me absolutely nothing happened between them and that I'm the only one she has ever slept with. She begged me to see reason with her that she's only keeping those toasters so that she can survive since her parents do not have much and that if she didn't love me then she could easily have broken up with me since 100l but I didn't listen and called off the relationship.
However, she kept asking me for forgiveness and since I still love her I accepted her back but I'm having difficulty trusting her. She has accepted to do away with all her toasters and be fully faithful but I still have my fears. Moreover, she will be graduating before me and there's no guarantee that she won't go back to her former self. I feel so much inadequate right now. I still have 2yrs before I graduate plus internship and nysc before I even start working so how do I cope with her needs. Though, I have to admit that she doesn't demand much from me but I feel she would be tempted to leave me for ready-made guys since I still have a long way to cope.
Pls, I need your advice on how to deal with this situation. How do I cope with my fears? How do I keep out predators from coming between us again? How do I handle financial matters when they arise? How do I build up the trust once more?
This issue has affected me so badly that I now see all girls as runs girl and treat them as such. My apologies to all real girls out there. Lemme stop here for now cos I'm on a queue in a general hospital to see a doctor for anoda matter and it has almost gotten to my turn. Pls pardon my typos or if I sound incoherent.
Just advice me based on what you can understand from my write-up and ask any question that you feel is relevant. God bless u all

guy you said you don't need insults actually you need it.it . you are a big fool.what did I say big fool.you be small boy.better don't graduate pls try try to try to start try to start from 100l again.again.idiot
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by ghidefemi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just walk away... You ain't meant to be in that relationship. She is too wild for your kind of person,
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Lawalsuleiman(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
pxdaniel:

Tnk u so much 4 dis ur comment. But if d girl doesn't love me as u say why hasn't she broken up with me and move on with those her rich toasters? This issue is really confusing me

She hasnt because you are her idea of an ideal man- a future Medical doctor. The rich toasters for today, a medical dr wannabe for the future. She is playing her Cards so close.
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 2:19am On Sep 30, 2015
Lawalsuleiman:

She hasnt because you are her idea of an ideal man- a future Medical doctor. The rich toasters for today, a medical dr wannabe for the future. She is playing her Cards so close.

You have a solid point. However, her argument is that she doesn't consider watever she's doing as cheating since she doesn't sleep with them. No amount of preaching on my part can make her think otherwise
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 2:25am On Sep 30, 2015
ghidefemi:
Just walk away... You ain't meant to be in that relationship. She is too wild for your kind of person,

Yea, we r kinda opposite but don't u think that's what I need? I feel my life would be completely boring if I date an introvert or quiet person like myself
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2015
hbpeze:

guy you said you don't need insults actually you need it.it . you are a big fool.what did I say big fool.you be small boy.better don't graduate pls try try to try to start try to start from 100l again.again.idiot

After all the insults, you couldn't even make any reasonable contribution like others have been doing. I smh for u
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by pxdaniel(m): 2:32am On Sep 30, 2015
intbizoil:
Op I will give this advise, please start detaching yourself emotionally from this girl. This oil guy is seriously dating your girl and if single would go ahead and marry your woman. Infact you will hear about her trad wedding online by that time you will experience heartbreak that would take you time to come out from. Take your time, start dating other girls. Dont let anybody deceive you without money forget naija babes

The oil worker has left her. I called him and warned him to stay away and he claimed he was not aware she was my gf. He felt very bitter and to d best of my knowledge, he has stopped communicating with her. Though, I fear other 'oil workers' may spring up in the nearest future hence my difficulty in trusting her anymore
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 30, 2015
My dear OP,I can feel ur pain nd understand ur fears...From ur write-up,I deduce that ur gf really does luv yhu, I cud actually put myself in her shoes..but her problem is money nd she's being faced with so much temptations...I bet she's a pretty girl..Trusting her completely would be fool-hardy. Despite the fact that she luvs u,she's already made it clear that she needs these men 2 survive..the mentality hs already gone wrong..If she didn't sleep with that man d 1st time,then twud be a matter ov time b4 she finds 1 loaded 1 2 be sleeping with...Men are not just ready 2 part with their money without giving them anyfin in return,esp wen they've already made their interest known....And shortly,she'll b leaving...u won't be able 2 account 4 her activities away from you...
Yea,love is necessary,but it's not always enough. By the way,wah u studying?.. Pharm.D or Medicine?...Are yhu planning on settling den with her?...Dyu fink she'd wait 4 u 2 stand on ur feet?...U think she'd wantu struggle with u until u gain a footing?...The base of ur relationship has already been shaken nd she shook it.. U might just have to set her free. Doesn't mk sense that a girl has a bf but continues 2 keep other men 4 financial reasons. It's either she sticks with u as u are or she goes her way,xcept u're ok with d situation.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2015
pxdaniel:

Tnx...I've really lost a lot of weight. I dunno if its d stress 4rm school or this issue

Btw...what skul nd discipline?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Post I Saw On FB Today / See How My Babes Celebrated My Main Babe Birthday (18+) Pics / Top 10 Questions To Keep A Conversion Going Wit A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.