Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders (3376 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / I'm Confused. I Need Help / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
24years old guy and an undergraduate in U.i. I've been dating a ladyfor more than a year now. I've introduced her to my parent, and my parent love her so much that they always talk about her. But suddenly her love started to fade away from my heart. I must confess to you, since the day I saw a lady in my school I've not been able to focus on anything without her thought crossing my mind. I tried to eliminate her from my heart so that I'll face the former one, but it seems totally impossible. I've been battling with this thought since three months ago. And it's affecting my life negatively because I've not been able to concentrate on anything I laid my hand on. I'm someone that cherish loyalty and I'm feeling some how relunctant to drop the former lady but the fact remain that her love is fading away from my heart. And the new Lady, her thought has completely filled my heart.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT!!!! I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Tinnytony24(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing but sense is required bro wink... Receive sense IJN!!!... cool

9 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by sugarsoul(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Just try to un-confuse yourself, awee be back if it makes FP...
Booking ministry continues
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by dingbang(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Chai na who do you this kyn tin.. E no go better for that person..

Oya receive the anointing of sense...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by mykel25(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2017
You just lack discipline... This simply means after marriage if you meet someone better you ll cheat....

In life you will always meet someone better buh sometimes d cover of the book is hiding the content...so the best way not to be polygamous is self determination not to.... DISCIPLINE is the word... Discipline your eyes, your thinking n your sexual urge

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by smartty68(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Free yourself and be happy; only you can make yourself happy! Do not live this life to please no man but live a life worthy of emulation!

#BeBold
#BeYourself

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
24years old guy and an undergraduate in U.i. I've been dating a ladyfor more than a year now. I've introduced her to my parent, and my parent love her so much that they always talk about her. But suddenly her love started to fade away from my heart. I must confess to you, since the day I saw a lady in my school I've not been able to focus on anything without her thought crossing my mind. I tried to eliminate her from my heart so that I'll face the former one, but it seems totally impossible. I've been battling with this thought since three months ago. And it's affecting my life negatively because I've not been able to concentrate on anything I laid my hand on. I'm someone that cherish loyalty and I'm feeling some how relunctant to drop the former lady but the fact remain that her love is fading away from my heart. And the new Lady, her thought has completely filled my heart.

PLEASE, HELP ME OUT!!!! I NEED YOUR SINCERE ADVICE
Sense fall on youcheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Read that dont date a girl below 23 years old thread. My brother, study hard and pass with good grades for now because holes aint loyal like the way you want them to be. I bet you, in the nearest future when you are successful, holes go bow for u.

For now, face ur studies.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Benekruku(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Use one of them for money rituals and settle own with one.

One will be in your wardrobe spiritually hustling for money for you, while the other is your physical.

With that, you can have both!
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by sugarsoul(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2017
E be like everybody wey comment here na booking lord o, this one no fit cross red sea not to talk of entering promised land. Nlnders una no get chill o.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sense fall on youcheesy
in davido's voice cheesy

Na this one you for give my guy: 30b for d akant

I swear that hole must bow.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by escodotman: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Young man, hope you wont be making a mistake. Besides, you havent said anything about asking the new bae out or not! Or have you just been watching her in fantasy alone? Anyways, what you are experiencing is normal (crush) but remember that loyalty is very important in any relationship. The new bae may not have those qualities you and your parents love in your real bae

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Prince4mic: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
jhydebaba:
in davido's voice cheesy
Na this one you for give my guy: 30b for d akant
I swear that hole must bow.
1k for d akant but he need sense more.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by mykel25(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Benekruku:
Use one of them for money rituals and settle own with one.

One will be in your wardrobe spiritually hustling for money for you, while the other is your physical.

With that, you can have both!

This showed you're totally senseless

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
1k for d akant but he need sense more.

I cant agree less
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Adekanmi93(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
my brother, I will advise you to pray over it, do not loss the best for the worse, ask God to show you ur will. sometimes a woman can loss attractive but may be a threat to u or may be a agent of devil, just pray brother, it is well

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by tzjaynee: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
I jus think wat u feel is lust or probably there are some qualities u might av seen in the new gal dat got u attracted to her wich ur galfrnd might not av

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sense fall on youcheesy

Pon Pon tongue
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Benekruku(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
mykel25:

This showed you're totally senseless

Re u sure?
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017
My brother, you're suffering from that wages of your sin, which is LUST cheesy
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Pon Pon tongue
grin the boy no get am
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by joseo: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
u are already referring your babe as the former one and u need advice......Guy go for mind cleansing in seven rivers
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin the boy no get am

Aswear Maami. And the poor girl wee be loving up somewhere like that. sad
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by ExpensiveG: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2017
MATURITY fall on you..... cheesy

wetin be relationship

Guy better face your studies make you graduate with good results, leave woman matter. No be today love start to fade away from person eyes.

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Aswear Maami. And the poor girl wee be loving up somewhere like that. sad
That's why I said love is our duty towards one another. He will still call and say those deceitful words, I love you to her.

Trailer fall on some wicked guys grin
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by dacovajnr: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Bro, Wake up"Owuro lawa"..Na infatuation dey press your mumu button like this!!..you beta no go get carryover for school till dem FYTW
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's why I said love is our duty towards one another. He will still call and say those deceitful words, I love you to her.

Trailer fall on some wicked guys grin

Lol. He might have loved her at a point, love is crazie, we fall in and fall out of it. If he had said the feelings ain't there because of some reasons other than there's another fine babe somewhere, that would have been better but right now, na ojukokoro dey worry am. angry angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol. He might have loved her at a point, love is crazie, we fall in and fall out of it. If he had said the feelings ain't there because of some reasons other than there's another fine babe somewhere, that would have been better but right now, na ojukokoro dey worry am. angry angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin
I dey fear that thing them call love. Most times I feel it doesn't exist. Maybe its cos of my upbringing.
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sense fall on youcheesy
Don't make jest out of this please
Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
phrickAjax:
Don't make jest out of this please
I no dey make jest.What will you do if after dumping this girl for the beautiful girl you just met and another beautiful girl come along?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused!!!!!!! I Need Your Sincere Advice, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2017
It might not be the love that is 'fading from your heart', but the excitement. Old things (routine things) become boring after a while, and there may be an impulse to look for something shiny and new. But even that will fade with time. You can't keep doing that, though. What you need to do is consider the things about your girlfriend that made you fall for her in the first place. I'm sure you don't even know this new girl enough to find worthy things about her that can compete with your girl. You might just be infatuated.

I'm not saying you must stick with your girlfriend, but consider this: taking the other girl (or any other girl) out of the picture, has your love faded to the extent that you would leave her and live single? If yes, she might not be the one for you. But don't just leave her because you think you've found someone better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Yoruba Angel (photo) / If He Can Not Go More Than 7 Rounds Of Sex In One Day, He’s Not A Husband / Pictures About The Used Condom Nylon Inside The Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.