Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Wedding Ideas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Ideas (554 Views)

Ladies: Classiest Gift Ideas For Your Man Today [pictures] / Some Romantic Date Ideas To Strengthen Your Relationship / Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Ideas by obxddon(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Am planning my wedding coming up next year.I know I would have to work with planning commitee but I want to do some things myself before Inviting them in.
Please I need you advice and Ideas on the following

1. Idea on souvenir
2. Pack food/quee up and get served your food
3. simple idea on reception wear.
4. DJ or Live Band
Let me add that I am only inviting 150 Guests.
I would really appreciate helpful and useful comments
Re: Wedding Ideas by henribj(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
brb
Re: Wedding Ideas by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
obxddon:
Am planning my wedding coming up next year.I know I would have to work with planning commitee but I want to do some things myself before Inviting them in.
Please I need you advice and Ideas on the following

1. Idea on souvenir
2. Pack food/quee up and get served your food
3. simple idea on reception wear.
4. DJ or Live Band

I would really appreciate helpful and useful comments
op pls if u wana brand ur souvenirs, like put ur picture and dat of ur bride on ur souvenirs, I"l take care of that.. I"m skilled at it.. Call my office line on 08120345214 so we can discuss..
Re: Wedding Ideas by Spikkylee: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: Wedding Ideas by lekjons(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
drop free recharge cards of NL cheesy
Re: Wedding Ideas by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / How To Know If You Found ''the Right Person'' / 7 Reasons Why We Lie To Ourselves And Partners And How To Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.