Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her (2324 Views)

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift / How A Nairalander Spent Her Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by haneetram: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Valentine’s Day is almost here. I know it is about three weeks from now but we also want to take our time and pick out the right gifts for our lovers. So I usually get questions like what do you I can get for her or him for valentines? I did a little research and I have a list of gift items and ideas for you. If there is anything you think will also make a good Valentine’s Day gift, feel free to share in the comment section of my blog.
YOU WILL NOT REGRET CHECKING THIS OUT.
http://teenahslounge..com/2016/01/valentines-day-gift-ideas-for-you-lover.html

Here is a peak of gift items in the photos

Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmmm thank jah im single, so im going to use my money to purchase a playstation plate and boose playstation till dawn.
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by ucnwafor(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
haneetram:
Valentine’s Day is almost here. I know it is about three weeks from now but we also want to take our time and pick out the right gifts for our lovers. So I usually get questions like what do you I can get for her or him for valentines? I did a little research and I have a list of gift items and ideas for you. If there is anything you think will also make a good Valentine’s Day gift, feel free to share in the comment section of my blog.
YOU WILL NOT REGRET CHECKING THIS OUT.
http://teenahslounge..com/2016/01/valentines-day-gift-ideas-for-you-lover.html

Here is a peak of gift items in the photos
we gonna rock like diz mehn.....

Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by cruzita(f): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
boxers for the men ,IPHONE for the girls.cheers
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by myfantasies(f): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
I think i will just take sleeping pills nd sleep all day

I want to be oblivious of wat is going on around me dat day
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Lavedaa: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa come make your choice cheesy
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:
Obioraaa come make your choice cheesy
hmmm.. I just want you, a bottle of alomo, a bottle of small south, and one carton of condom.. smiley smiley

Abeg na joke ooo grin
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Lavedaa: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
hmmm.. I just want you, a bottle of alomo, a bottle of small south, and one carton of condom.. smiley smiley

Abeg na joke ooo grin
grin can you use a carton that day? I can get it tongue
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

grin can you use a carton that day? I can get it tongue
lipsrsealed one carton? I was even considering you oo...

After one carton is when I'm just warming up for the main thing undecided
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Lavedaa: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
lipsrsealed one carton? I was even considering you oo...

After one carton is when I'm just warming up for the main thing undecided
You're too special jor.. Don't want to loose you cry you can't finish one carton biko!!! cry
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

You're too special jor.. Don't want to loose you cry you can't finish one carton biko!!! cry
undecided are you underestimating me?? I've finished 6 cartons before when I wasn't in the mood sef undecided

Only just one carton and you're afraid?? undecided no naw.. You don't have to worry about me
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Lavedaa: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided are you underestimating me?? I've finished 6 cartons before when I wasn't in the mood sef undecided

Only just one carton and you're afraid?? undecided no naw.. You don't have to worry about me
You're crazy grin grin

I'm not sure you can use 3packs at a time seff undecided
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Lavedaa:

You're crazy grin grin

I'm not sure you can use 3packs at a time seff undecided
okay now you've provoked the ability people fear...

Well, you no go know say bus sabi jam pesin until e jam you shaa... No wahala..
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Lavedaa: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
okay now you've provoked the ability people fear...

Well, you no go know say bus sabi jam pesin until e jam you shaa... No wahala..
You won't pick something better huh?
Okay then undecided
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by CharlyNick: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
kiss
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by opiumm: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
all those ideas sems really nice, though i think gifting some practical is the best option if ur budget is limited. I found a cool shoe store online http://www.kswiss.com/last-chance/men I am thinking abt picking up smth from there.
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by haneetram: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
very affordable and classic Ideas
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by Chydobe: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2018
"If you noticed, you cannot spell Valentine without the word "lent". Well, I didn't start it. It has been there all along".

History has it that February has been a month of romance, Valentine's day celebration is surrounded with the mystery of both the Roman tradition and Christianity. However, all the romantic gestures as celebrated on the 14th day of February are all in the name of St. Valentine.

Who is St. Valentine? A priest of the Roman Catholic church who decided to break the rule of Emperor Claudius II (Emperor Claudius figured out that single men were better at war than men with wives and families. He therefore banned young men from getting married) and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.

When the Emperor found out about his acts, he was martyred.

Another story has it that the first Valentine's day greeting was made by St. Valentine who fell in love with a young girl who seemed to be the daughter of his jailer. Before his death, she received a letter from Valentine which was...

Click on link below to read full article

http://www.newzified.com/valentines-day-2018-meaning-valentine%e2%94%82va-lent-ine-ash-wednesday/
Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him And For Her by kraspsberr: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
With valentine just around the corner, here's one gift anyone would love

Sweet Treat Hamper
Content:
A bottle of non-alcholic fruit wine (Eva/Pure heaven/J&W)
Box of 6 cup cakes
Mini Bounty/mars/snickers Chocolate
A pack of Assorted Sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Toblerone Chocolates
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita Juice
Valentine card with a special hand-written note from you!
All for 15,000 naira.

The Pamper Me Lush Hamper
Content:
1 bunch Fresh flower Rose bouquet
A bottle of Non-alcoholic Fruit Wine (Eva/Pure Heaven/J&W)
A box of chocolate - Celebrations Chocolate
A box of 6 cupcakes
Danish Cookies
Pringles
Chivita
A pack of eclair sweets
A pack of Marshmallows
Scented Candles
Customised Gift Mug/Set of wine glass
Valentine Card with a special hand-written note from you!
All for 30,000 naira

Just in case you want something customised, we can add anything else you'll need into your gift hampers
We can deliver your gift hampers any where in Nigeria

Call, text or whatsapp 07037181861 or email elegantgiftsandhampers@gmail.com to place your order

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Of A Good Wife Material In A Girlfriend / Why They Prefer Circumcised Dicks!!!! / Selfie Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.